• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Nicklas BENDTNER of Middlesbrough from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Thanks Bex. Bendtners coming in for Paloschi and Merida. Both were on their way out after neither really impressed last season.

Bendtner is the perfect player to cover the position left by Capel who moved to Southampton. Arda Turan who joined from Southampton takes Merida's place.

Thanks Bex. Bendtners coming in for Paloschi and Merida. Both were on their way out after neither really impressed last season.

Bendtner is the perfect player to cover the position left by Capel who moved to Southampton. Arda Turan who joined from Southampton takes Merida's place.

No probleymo :)

Looking to build a young squad for the future, so both should fit into my plans quite nicely :P

Well, having been disappointed with the interest in any of my Scunny players (not one bid/sign of interest for any of them!) I’ve decided to keep things as they are for now.

I don’t see any new players coming in at present so will keep the tiny amount of cash I have, place it inside a small tin with elastic bands around it and bury it in the garden, ready to be dug up in the event of an emergency.

Therefore, the only player acquisitions will be the three loan players that will essentially form the back bone of my defence:-

Dejan LOVREN

Mapou YANGA-MBIWA

Joan CAPDEVILA

Cheers to the guys for the loans. They will play every game they are available for this season, I can’t stress how important they will be for me.

So to the squad, here’s how first team things look:

DE SANCTIS

2646_1339003830.jpg

GK, R 90, A 35

GUSEV……………..LOVREN……….. YANGA-MBIWA…….. CAPDEVILA

4143_1224860573.jpg30700_1320055829.jpg22384_1334225550.jpg2814_1315936521.jpg

RM/RB, R 88, A 29CB, R 89, A 22…..CB/RB, R 89, A 23…….LB, R 88, A 34

SEMAK………………..GENTNER

4028_1315124975.jpg........9132_1271681744.jpg

CM/DM, R 89, A 36…...Mid, R 88, A 26

VARELA………………..AIMAR……… …..MAURI

16625.jpg2991_1317722100.jpg2661_1315059221.jpg

Wing/FWD, R 89, A 27....AM, R 90, A 32…..AM/LM, R 89, A 32

PAVLYUCHENKO

3430_1336677470.jpg

FWD, R 89, A 30

Team Rating 89

Avg Age 29

Not the sprightliest of teams by any stretch but I feel pretty good about being able to compete in the 4th with this little lot.

The second string, cups and such, will Team Rating 85

Avg Age 25

It's weak centrally and old up front but still a half decent 2nd team.

And dont be foole dby the 4-2-3-1 formation, it's for illustration purposes only.

Also there’s a couple of things that strike me about the team :-

Seemak – Looks like the Merovingian (or whatever) from the Matrix movies

21529-26017.gif

De Sanctis – Looks like Liev Schreiber

40610_pro.jpg

Pavlyuchenku – Look like Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber

2760-5456.gif

so far had 7 managers cast thier votes in the end of season awards - amny of the categories are tied at the minute therefore:-

In the categories that are currently tied, the next, single vote that any "party" recieves will take it.

YOUR vote could therefore be decisive! Cmon guys - would love to announce the winners tomorrow ahead of the Euros. :D

Hi guys would just like to say after assessing the side at Gillingham i've decided whats going to be happening and that is:

- Every player is available bar Jack Butland and Fryers.

- Cash offers would be favorable on the majority of my players.

- My top players (Didic + Maicon) i would prefer player + cash , no oldies.

Will listen to all offers - if you want to negotiate message me on here or i game as a pm (not chat - as it doesnt work)

The offer for Moreno RODRIGO of Stoke City from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The first part of this deal see's Rodrigo head to Sunderland in exchange for Pablo Osvaldo. Pretty happy with this deal as Osvaldo is being linked to Real Madrid lately and he looks a great striker from what I've seen. He won't get ahead of Balotelli as it stands, but he'll be great back up, or a good a partner if I decide to go two up front sometime. The second part of the deal will see Erick Torres head my way for C/V.

A pleasure dealing with you Paz :)

Guest Scout Maker

I've tried desperately to do deals with this Bristol Rovers side but to no avail thus far.

Just a reminder that the following are available:

Nikolay Mihaylov (GK, 23, 88)

Pirmin Schwegler (CM/DM, 25, 88)

Carlos Sanchez (CM/DM, 26, 88)

Danielle Dessena (CM/DM, 25, 87)

Fabian Frei (AM/Wing, 23, 86)

Yoan Gouffran (Fwd/Wing, 26, 88)

Ferreira Ari (Fwd/Wing, 27, 87)

Denis Stracqualursi (CF, 24, 86)

Magnus Eikrem (CM/AM, 21, 82)

Daniel Ginczek (CF, 21, 82)

I'm willing to use any two of the above, or maybe even three in a part exchange deal.

I am looking for:

1) A 88+ Fwd/CF under 25 years old

2) A 88+ Defender under 30 years old

3) A 89+ Midfielder under 27 years old

If you are willing to deal I'm online on chat right now, however if I go offline then feel free to visitor message me.

No probleymo :)

Looking to build a young squad for the future' date=' so both should fit into my plans quite nicely :P[/quote']

all i need now is a deal on Nolan Roux!!

go on you know you want to sell him to me.....

did give you good deal on Cabaye for your Bolton team!!

all i need now is a deal on Nolan Roux!!

go on you know you want to sell him to me.....

did give you good deal on Cabaye for your Bolton team!!

Would you happen to be the Southampton manager?

The Chairman of Blackburn Rovers has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Sheffield United immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

i ll have to have athink over this one..:rolleyes:

The Chairman of Blackburn Rovers has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Sheffield United immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

i ll have to have athink over this one..:rolleyes:

Guys/Bex

I decided l ll decline the Blackburn offer,but dont really want it going to a non established forumer l d prefer a 5579 manager.So if ur interested in the positon let me know .l will give it 24 hours to give everyone a chance of claiming the job..:D

Guest Scout Maker

Dissapointed as I had a deal agreed with the Burton manager Dylan to sign Faizulin from him in a P/E deal with Frei + Ari going the other way but my chairman won't allow it...

I do have a target in mind whom if I manage to sign will be a real coup however I'm going to have to beat off fierce competition from Bex the Middlesborough manager.

Guys/Bex

I decided l ll decline the Blackburn offer' date='but dont really want it going to a non established forumer l d prefer a 5579 manager.So if ur interested in the positon let me know .l will give it 24 hours to give everyone a chance of claiming the job..:D[/quote']

Anyone!!!!

Two great managers interested l will decide who gets it tomorrow.anyone else.if so mighthave todo a vote or outof a hat:)