• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Manager of the Season

Division 2 – SwanseaJack

Cheers for voting! Pleased with that!

Got to do better in pre season though, got battered by Doncaster in a friendly and i've only got one first team striker. Might have to bring in Lee Trundle as a back-up to Papiss Cisse.

Thank for all the tens of thousands(aiden)who voted for me,tho Ed in my view has kept this set up going when times where dark:D

Still up for some deals,u know who l like:D

I off on Sunday ,till Friday but will return whether you like it or not.

I ve decided l am going to decline the Blackburn job and hope to have a top forumer lined up for the job,if he s still up for it.:D

Portugal 0-0 Poland

Unexpected but very important point for us.Point who gives us a big chans to be 2nd in the group:

Pos Team P Gd Pts

1.Spain (Q)2 4 6

2.POLAND 2 1 4

3.Portugal 2 -2 1

4.Norway 2 -3 0

will hope only for minimal lose from spain and minimal win for portugal

Guest Scout Maker

Just looked at my chat box, apologies to those who received messages, I had some mates over and left them unsupervised for five minutes on my laptop. :o:mad:

Guest Scout Maker

Dame N'DOYE has completed his move to Bristol Rovers from FC København in a swap deal for Denis STRACQUALURSI and Daniel GINCZEK . All other offers were turned down.

Delighted with this as I feel it could turn out to be a major coup; he's a 27 year old Senegalese 87 rated CF who plays for FC Copenhagen and scored 18 goals for them in the league this season. He's being strongly linked with Reading, Everton and Newcastle as Demba Ba's replacement as it seems likely he'll leave this summer.

Dissapointing to have to get rid of Strac, but he hardly set the PL on fire with Everton and 86 is his peak if he decides to stay with Tigre.