• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

Well we finished 5th last year in Division 1. I guess its reasonable :o

I got 25 messages comign in. Im starting to spend alot more time here! Cheers everyone :)

Got all my loans back :)! So Im gonna release my loan list soon :)!

Portsmouths open for deals :)

Loans have been accepted :

The loan offer for Håvard NORDTVEIT of Manchester City from Ipswich Town has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The loan offer for Joan CAPDEVILA of Manchester City from Shorpe United has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The loan offer for Abdelhamid EL KAOUTARI of Manchester City from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The loan offer for Jordy CLASIE of Manchester City from Yeovil Town has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The loan offer for Christian CLEMENS of Manchester City from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The loan offer for Maurizio DOMIZZI of Manchester City from Sheffield Wednesday has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The offer for Ivan RAKITIC of Sheffield Wednesday from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Mendes Elias and Josep Ilicic moving to us. Actually wanted Swansea's bid so i could get matty phillips :D

Guest Scout Maker

Just a reminder that I'm willing to use Cedric Mongongu (87) + Yannick Djalo (87) + up to £20m cash on a decent 87+ Fwd/CB under 27.

Guest Scout Maker

Nice one on getting Messi. :)

I've agreed a deal with Bex which will see someone who might not be as good as Messi but will certainly be as vital to Rovers:

Nolan Roux will be joining the club for £16.5m. I have to sell Yannick Djalo in order to fund the deal so he is going on the transfer list for £6.5m. If I receive any offers for him from internal clubs then he can go, but if not he's off to external.

Bury selling up too the start of season 1 then will not be selling till mid season (if needed) or will be the end as trying too keep things feeling a bit more real around here with only summer and winter moves so get bidding people.

(P.S cash still needed near out of depth but need it still)

Doumbia - Been close too a number of deals the past 24H has seen more intrest again so hurry before he is gone or will not be leaving till around mid season if not the end.

Lens - Another class player not had mutch intrest since the end of the season but still free too be offered on.

Alves - One of the best in his position the center half can not be match in my eyes, need a new home before the start or will not be sold till next time around.

Pederson - The 88 can leave for cash people 12M ONO

Over big names like Diego and more are also for sale just naming them four as the big sales so get bidding.

Not exactly signing Messi but:

Free Agent Alex CISAK has completed his move to Sheffield Wednesday for 488,000
Ivan RAKITIC has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from Sheffield Wednesday in a swap deal for Mendes ELIAS and Josip ILICIC
Yoan GOUFFRAN has completed his move to Sheffield Wednesday from Bristol Rovers for 7,750,000

But sadly:

The deal involving Sheffield Wednesday and Mark SCHWARZER of FC Twente has been turned down. FC Twente have decided to proceed with another offer.

What those deals do mean is that i have no successfully improved the squad depth so we can actually be competitive. Got a good spread of ratings all round.

Krul (88)

Mariano (87) Mangane (89) Couliably (88) Papac (88)

Elias (88) Sanchez (88)

Ilicic (88) Miccoli (90) Youffran (88)

Kiessling (90)

Bench:

Silva (87)

Cvitanich (87)

Domizzi (88)- LOAN

Boyne (86)

Strinic (86)

Crusat (87)

Johnson (85)

Out:

Rakitic

Salvio

Ekici

Didavi

Had to part with some youth but overall think the team is much better. All the bolded players are ones I've bought in.

Lionel MESSI has completed his move to Everton from Manchester United in a swap deal for Dani ALVES and Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER.

Really happy with this deal, gives me more spread out quality across the team.

Team now looks like;

Cassilas 95

Alves 95 - Ivanovic 92 - Mertsacker 91 - Evra 93

Pirlo 92 - Schweinsteiger 94

Nani 93 - Gerrard 92 - Nasri 93

Villa 95

Pirlo and Gezza still smashing it, so happy to have em.

After last deals Liverpool XI looks: (4-3-3)

Hart(92)

Ramos(94)-Silva(94)-Pique(95)-Marcelo(93)

M'vila(91)

Silva(94)-Ozil(94)

Aguero(94)-------------Hazard(92)

Benzema(94)

2nd team: (3-5-2)

Hart(92)

Danze(88)-Smalling(88)-Alba(90)

Song(91)

Dzudzsak(90)-Gotze(91)-Mata(92)-Ayew(89)

Hulk(91)-Reus(90).

Anyway Liverpool is looking after a 88+ CB and a 88+ DM...having some cash to spare.PM/VM me.

The loan list from Liverpool:

Ayew(89) Wing/Fwd -Doncaster

Jantschke(87) RB

Griezmann(88) Wing/Fwd -

Torsiglieri(86)CB

Ghanassy(86) AM/Wing

Pukki(85) Fwd

Kovacic(84)

Martial(84 CB)...and everybody Under84 rating.

Alba-Stoke

Oxlade-