• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

After last deals Liverpool XI looks: (4-3-3)

Hart(92)

Ramos(94)-Silva(94)-Pique(95)-Marcelo(93)

M'vila(91)

Silva(94)-Ozil(94)

Aguero(94)-------------Hazard(92)

Benzema(94)

2nd team: (3-5-2)

Hart(92)

Danze(88)-Smalling(88)-Alba(90)

Song(91)

Dzudzsak(90)-Gotze(91)-Mata(92)-Ayew(89)

Hulk(91)-Reus(90).

Anyway Liverpool is looking after a 88+ CB and a 88+ DM...having some cash to spare.PM/VM me.

The loan list from Liverpool:

Ayew(89) Wing/Fwd -Doncaster

Jantschke(87) RB

Griezmann(88) Wing/Fwd -

Torsiglieri(86)CB

Ghanassy(86) AM/Wing

Pukki(85) Fwd

Kovacic(84)

Martial(84 CB)...and everybody Under84 rating.

Alba-Stoke

Oxlade-

Thiago Silva can go for a decent offer...

The loan offer for Jordi ALBA of Liverpool from Stoke City has been accepted. The loan deal has now been completed.

Thats really annoying. Swear I made loan bid first

EDIT: Wait ye know why it wasn't accepted. MUTD on carry over his little petty antics from EC106.

Thats really annoying. Swear I made loan bid first

EDIT: Wait ye know why it wasn't accepted. MUTD on carry over his little petty antics from EC106.

Because Ben asked for Alba from weeks ago..and anyway to choose between Ben and you is pretty easy IMO.My team,my rules,my loans.correct?

Sorry for double post but this guy deserve it.

The offer for Marco REUS of Manchester United from Liverpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Finally getting my player...Reuuuuuuuuuus!!

Millwall first team for season 7:

Alves (89)

Azpilicueta(89) - Ecuele Manga(88) - Luiz(90) - Monreal(89)

Isla(90) - Pastore(90) - Elm(88)

De Jong(89) - Lukaku(88) - Ben Arfa(89)

Few changes from last season, Ecuela Manga steps up to fill the hole left from Agger, Elm has impressed and has now gained a starting spot over Kuzmanovic, De Jong is a direct replacement for Remy and finally Ben Arfa is a new addition to our attack/midfield.

Still looking for a CB, Winger and either a RB,LB or DEF on loan!

Doing deals is hard when people don't respond to my messages' date=' a simple 'no' would be better than being ignored.[/quote']

Unfortunately, this is true. I've PM'ed at least 3-4 managers on here just within May and June and haven't received an answer yet. Shame to see these managers also advertising that ''these players are available'', go through doing deals with other managers or saying that he is ''ready to do some deals'' on the forum when I've already been ignored not only once on some cases but twice as well. I don't want to call out some names out of respect, but I've got my sources.

Just checked to see if that was me but all my bids are responded to apart from 3 loan bids on players that are not loan listed and I am maybe going to use in p/e deals.

Back @ City.

IN:

Reina is coming in to man City

Out:

Boriello in the second part of the Kerzhakov goes out on the 3rd attempt after the SMFA blocking the first CV deals.

On to the friendly and another really underwhelming result going in to next season. Outplayed in a 1-0 home defeat to Division 3 Bristol Rovers. Really not the preperation I need going in to Division 1, think that's 5 consecutive friendly defeats including loses to lower league Doncaster, Bristol Rovers and Gillingham.

Lost 5-4 on Penalties again Brazil..... Benzema sent off too :(

Worst thing is, no tactics were set for Brazil or anything........ 4-4-2 with Normal tactics.... hate playing against these teams. What's the point of taking them over in the first place?

Seydou-Doumbia-100608-Inaction-R-300.jpg

Seydou Doumbia has completed his move to Portsmouth from Bury for 5,000,000 plus Fabio Quagliarella and Jack Cork.

Great signing IMO for myslef as I get a younger forward who an also play on the wings. He also has a knack of scoring goals and been linked to moves to Chelsea and Arsenal IRL! :D

Guest Scout Maker

On to the friendly and another really underwhelming result going in to next season. Outplayed in a 1-0 home defeat to Division 3 Bristol Rovers. Really not the preperation I need going in to Division 1' date=' think that's 5 consecutive friendly defeats including loses to lower league Doncaster, Bristol Rovers and Gillingham.[/quote']

Unlucky, I'm pleased with that, we're not the strongest side in division 3 but these tactics are working a charm.

Daniele Dessena with the goal, who should be leaving as part of the Neustadter deal.

Also thanks to the Sunderland manager (Pazzano?) for loaning me Lamela for another season. Him and Salvio will be a force to be reckoned with!