• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

That's comong from some-one who's bid for 3 of 'my' players ;)

Welcome dan

You've only had them shortlisted though. Not had them hijacked at the last minute. There's a big difference. Saw an 85 rated 21 year old last night being bid on, but left him, since I hate doing that.

You've only had them shortlisted though. Not had them hijacked at the last minute. There's a big difference. Saw an 85 rated 21 year old last night being bid on' date=' but left him, since I hate doing that.[/quote']

Had a bid on one of them :P

Guest Scout Maker

After all my signings have been completed my team should look like this:

Mihaylov (88)

Mongongu (87) Vlaar (88) Bungert (87)

Neustadter (87)

Salvio (88) Schwegler (88) Lamela (88) Utaka (87)

Roux (88) N'Doye (87)

I'm willing to use Mongongu and possibly even Schwegler + cash for an 88+ CB under 30.

If anyone has any loans available 87+ let me know please!

Much better friendly result, drawing 1-1 at home to Portsmouth where I was narrowly the better side, all be it against 10 men.

Also, Renat Yabnaev won the World Cup with Russia which is good. Yabnaev played 90 minutes for Russia in all of their 7 World Cup games.

Still no back up striker, not getting any response what so ever from a certain manager for my main target which is annoying.

Nice Hijack.... :rolleyes: I even had to sell one of my midfielders to raise cash for him. You're certainly not welcome from me...

well boo hoo' date='

it's not like i knew it was going to go abd so quickly.

[/font']

That's comong from some-one who's bid for 3 of 'my' players ;)

Welcome dan

also got another abd

southamptonclubtransfer.png

two more deals agreed for the saints

top one i think i've got but can't be certain' date=' all depends on the p/e value of the offered player from 'ther team

second deal i'm the only bidder and done a straight swap for j.llorente

[img']http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1319/southamptonclubtransfer.png[/img]

Think my player is valued at around £7.2m but I'm not 100% sure.

The offer for Carlos CUELLAR of Osasuna from Bury has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Linked too Everton / Sunderland / West Ham / West Brom easy get back his 88 I feel a top player here so all good.

The offer for Free Agent Elliot GRANDIN from Bury has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another real solid player aged 24 and for under his value is real nice, see him leaving full time too French football and reaching 85/86 next season a real hot shot.

Still looking for more deals