• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

I hate to sound cocky, but if I've built a team like this, I really don't want to see any retarded offers for my players. Do you really think I'd accept ridicolous offers for talents. :confused::o

With me working all day week-in-week-out, I log on for a relatively short notice just to see some headlines and seeing ridicolous offers being thrown out is just pathetic.

Anyway, now on to some good news, three friendly games this season and a 10-1 goal difference. Fantastic, seems like my new tactics are working. The only problem is the fact that I've fielded my second string. I really start to doubt wether I should start with my best players against Cardiff when things goes like this. :P

Managed to sign Babacar. Awesome. A player I've long wanted. Got bags of talent.

Will be looking at the loan offers I've received for my players tomorrow, when I'm out for the weekend. In the mean time, could people I've already agreed to send out an X amount of players on loan to send me an in-game message where they state what players I've promised out? Would appercicate that, as it would help me see what players I could send out on loan to others.

Dzagoev will be making his move to Millwall, with Pastore and Mariño coming.

Happy with this one, I rate Pastore higher than Dzagoev and no doubt he's a quality player but people only look at the recent time (Euro) and Pastore had a better season than him in terms of goals and assists :D Also, Mariño will probably be Villarreal 1st GK next season.

Looking to sell high rated players in 2 for 1 deals, message me if you're interested.

Dzagoev will be making his move to Millwall' date=' with Pastore and Mariño coming.

Happy with this one, I rate Pastore higher than Dzagoev and no doubt he's a quality player but people only look at the recent time (Euro) and Pastore had a better season than him in terms of goals and assists :D Also, Mariño will probably be Villarreal 1st GK next season.

Looking to sell high rated players in 2 for 1 deals, message me if you're interested.[/quote']

Stats arent the most important part of the game mate...Dzagoev have been quality for a whole season and was almost to score goal of the year vs RM.Anyway good deal both sides :D.You get back your old player.

Cheers the welcome brian I'm glad to be back!

For players the Only players avalible at present are:

Abidal(92) - younger replacement + something else

Lucio(92) - 90+ CB + something else

Carvalho(92) - Younger replacement

Nilmar(90) - Can add Cash in trade for 90 winger

Berbatov(91) Can add Cash for a younger 90 CF

Carrick(92) - open to offers!

Others may come available but looking to keep the main team at the moment' date=' RVP will defiantly be staying along with the other first teamers :)[/quote']

would just like to point this out again :)

is this a prank ??:confused:

from stoke city

When it gets tough gotta fight some more

We gotta fight fight fight fight fight for this love

From blackpool

We found love in a hopeless placeeeeeeeeeee

We found love in a hopeless place

We found love in a hopeless place

We found love in a hopeless placeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Javier PASTORE has completed his move to Everton from Millwall for 1,000,000 plus Alan DZAGOEV

Sad to see Pastore leave, but I support PSG so obviously watch them a lot and he didn't have a very good season last time round despite netting some goals.

In comes highly rated Dzagoev, playing well in the Euro's which could earn him a move a bigger club, Arsenal are already being linked. He's a top player and I think playing in Russia people simply forgot about him and it's taken the Euro's to remind everybody of his talent.