• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Kyle BARTLEY of Spartak Moskva from Swansea City has been accepted along with other club offers. Spartak Moskva will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The undisclosed offer for Kyle BARTLEY of Spartak Moskva has been withdrawn by Wycombe Wanderers.

Needed some more back up at centre back and Bartley comes in for John Bostock and Leigh Griffiths. Still could do with one or two more players at centre back though as it's the weak area of my squad.

Beat Stoke away in a friendly 2-1 away, better result. Got a bigger test against Man. City in my last friendly before the season opener with Blackburn.

Back from my hols,tho logged on a few times.

Hope to do a report in the next few days announcing my squad for the coming season.

Still looking for a player or two but willing to wait for the right deal,if l see any.

Still after a Striker or Goalkeeper and willing to put a good cash offer and possible a striker in part ex.:D

I might be willing to do one or two more deals at villa to provide us with more quality in depth.

Really happy with the additions of Bendtner (89) Turan (90) and De las Cuevas (88).

Got 11 million to spend if anyones selling any players for cash. Get in touch if decent quality.

Édgar BARRETO has completed his move to Doncaster Rovers from Palermo in a swap deal for Benjamin CORGNET . All other offers were turned down.

1 rating higher than Corgnet so I believe it is a good deal my midfield now looks like this:

Barreto(88)

Ayew(L)(89) Herrera(89)(L) Didot(88) Reyes(89)

Subs: Brocchi(88), Hutchinson(87), Lopez(87), Kayal(87), Cowie(84) and a couple of others who's secondary position is in a midfield position. Pretty pleased with how my team is shaping up, will probably to one more deal and that will be it for the time being.

Harry Redknapp steered Korea Republic to victory against France.

Korea Republic beat France 2 - 1 in their SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 3 fixture.

Park and Park were amongst the goalscorers.

With the finaly's held in Japan we will be doing all we can too make it there and tonight that win gives us a big boost.

The funy thing of this group is France - Scotland and Ukraine all sit in the final three spots were as doomed K-R and Albania sit first and second now we feel great in saying we should easy make it too the final for the first time in the NT history.

Sean Oneill has guided Tottenham Hotspur to a SMFA Super Cup Final win against fierce rivals Arsenal in the North London Derby!! Tottenham Hotspur hammered Arsenal 6 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy.

Lennon scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Eto'o and Van Der Wiel were also amongst the goalscorers.

Not a bad way to start the season with a demolition job on my rivals and another trophy in the cabinet B)