• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Late Xabi Alonso penalty gives us a 2-1 defeat away to Blackburn on the opening game of the season. Was quiet an even game though in what was always going to be a tough game and good to see Ryan Giggs getting his first goal of the season already.

Home to Everton next in what is going to be another tough game.

EDIT: Had a look and 7 of the 10 games in Division 1 were draws :P

Stoke started off the campaign with a great 3-0 win away at Charlton! Boussoufa, Alba and Afellay with the goals! :)

Very pleased with that, didn't expect to have as much possesion as I did, so I'm very happy with my first competitive match in charge. Good game and unlucky Goz!

Guest Scout Maker

Bristol Rovers 2 - 0 Colchester :)

Great win to start the season off with. Debutant Roux and loan signing Lamela with the goals.

dan malone earned a draw with Manchester City against Watford.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Manchester City and Watford in their Division 1 fixture.

Robinho scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cassano was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Decent opener I suppose.

Drew 2-2 with my first game in charge of Huddersfield against Exeter. Strootman with the double. Everyone in my team had a 7 rating, apart from Harnick who has a 4 rating! His last 4 games have been 9,9,3,4? What is happening. Maybe if Harnick got the 7 rating aswell, it would of meant a win. Need to sort it out.

Becky B was unable to prevent a Middlesbrough defeat to Bury.

Middlesbrough slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Bury in their Division 2 fixture.

Mobido DIAKITE will be sidelined after suffering an injury.

Not the start we wanted. B)

Superb 4-1 opening day victory for Peterborough against Wolves.

Goals from Albrighton, Janssen, Chedjou and McClean.

Brought Corchia and Eriksen in along with Arnautovic from Everton on loan for the season. Corchia and Eriksen will make their debuts for the club against Bury on Wednesday.

Late Xabi Alonso penalty gives us a 2-1 defeat away to Blackburn on the opening game of the season. Was quiet an even game though in what was always going to be a tough game and good to see Ryan Giggs getting his first goal of the season already.

Home to Everton next in what is going to be another tough game.

EDIT: Had a look and 7 of the 10 games in Division 1 were draws :P

Unlucky mate good game!

Picked up my first completive win as Rovers manager very happy with that :)

Opened up Championship life by bringing in League one football witch got us too the game with a 2-0 win over Middlesbough.

Brings somthing back after we missed the league tittle too there rivals Newcastle new boys Cahill and Quagliarella got the goals happy but lost a big hit with my LB now out 7 weeks.

last night's match report

Dan James earned a draw with Southampton against Plymouth Argyle.

Southampton dominated much of the play against Plymouth Argyle but could only manage a 3 - 3 draw in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Voronin scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mehmedi and Leon were also amongst the goalscorers.

very good game to of watched through the score center feature, i took the lead, plymouth equalised a minute later then took the lead, i then scored 2 goals to take a 3-2 lead, but then plymouth pulled one back in the 88th min,

a points a point but after looking at the stats pretty disappointed to of not won

but i s'pose atleast its better than a kick in the teeth:D

2-2 draw away at Sunderland.

Very good point for my boys at a vastly superior side made in even better with me only getting 42% possession and 2 shots on target! :D Skrtel gets a 6-day injury so will miss Brighton and Notts.

First European game up next in my bid to get some silverware. :)

The offer for Alberto LORA of Sporting from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Finally got a younger RB in for the old Villereal fella :D

Just need a reserve LB :P

Helton or Vivano are for sale :) Both 89+ safe as houses GK :)