English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Yaya BANANA of OGC Nice from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

As if his name wasn't enough of a reason to go out and buy him, Banana was also voted player of the tournamount in the African Champions League in 2011.

this accolade earned him a move to Sochaux in January where he has become an important player for the french side, helping them avoid the drop.

even at the age of 20 it is easy to se he has the potential to become a top defender B)

Free Agent Hassan HISSEIN has completed his move to Leicester City for £75,000

I'll be honest, I'd never heard of this guy until yesterday when I had a look at the new players section, typed his name into Google and he is being linked with Newcastle and Liverpool..................at 75k it was a no brainer B)

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

1000th post :D :D

Well done,surely a 5579 legend:)

The offer for Shaun WRIGHT-PHILLIPS of Galatasaray SK from Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

brought in to possibly replace Chris Eagles or he will be moved on again.:D

This man is coming to Blackpool on loan from Stoke!!!

2.jpg

The loan offer for Alassane PLÉA of Stoke City from Blackpool has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Ben generously allowed me to have him for the season, and I'm delighted with that as he's a fantastic player! :):D