English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Seen that in 5 of the last Division 1 seasons, 41 points has been enough for safety.

Got three points closer towards that with a very good win over star studded Everton. Ryan Giggs and Renat Yabnaev scoring the goals. Giggsy scoring his second goal in the first two games of the season, looks like for the 6th season in a row he'll be the main man for me.

Geoffrey earned a draw with Portsmouth against Tottenham Hotspur.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Portsmouth and Tottenham Hotspur in their Division 1 fixture.

Arshavin was on the scoresheet for his side.

The russian is class, no doubt about it ;)

Got three points closer towards that with a very good win over star studded Everton. Ryan Giggs and Renat Yabnaev scoring the goals. Giggsy scoring his second goal in the first two games of the season' date=' looks like for the 6th season in a row he'll be the main man for me.[/quote']

Congrats for the win, can't say much apart that it was a pretty even match. Messi again scoring and also MOTM, couldn't be happier with him :)

1-0 win at home to Brighton.

Nice simple win at home to a side finishing above me last term, Klose with the winner. Some bad news though as star man Lavezzi picks up a 3-week injury :o and Toure getting a 2-dayer.

Good start though and hopefully get a chance to make it 7 at home to Notts next. ;)

The offer for Free Agent Stephen DOBBIE from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Dobbie has come to save Torquay United. Steady 82 and might even rise next season if he does well at a Championship side.

The offer for Free Agent Kelvin DAVIS from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He's a tad older than majority of my squad, but he's first choice at Southampton and they're in the Prem. Easy enough decision.

Cheap depth, pretty happy.

Dost, Ulreich and Smithies for sale. Contact me.

Dobbie has come to save Torquay United. Steady 82 and might even rise next season if he does well at a Championship side.

He's a tad older than majority of my squad' date=' but he's first choice at Southampton and they're in the Prem. Easy enough decision.

Cheap depth, pretty happy.

Dost, Ulreich and Smithies for sale. Contact me.[/quote']

Can't believe Dobbie wasn't snapped up before. Some say he's better than Reus :eek:;)

Can't believe Dobbie wasn't snapped up before. Some say he's better than Reus :eek:;)

He's one of the most feared forwards in the British leagues. Reus will never match his insanity on the football pitch. Sheer class.

Wouldn't even think twice about swapping Dobbie for Messi or Ronaldo.