English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

dan malone steered Manchester City to victory against Preston North End.

Manchester City outclassed Preston North End and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Robben scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Subotic and Lampard were also amongst the goalscorers.

happy with that , good game.

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

3-2 win away at Palace.

Superb opening to the season as we keep up the unbeaten run but also top the table in the process. :) Joint top scorer in the division Klose clinches the 3 points here with a 72nd minute winner.

Lavezzi is due back soon so here's hoping he gives us another boost to continue the run whilst keeping those nasty red squares from the schedule page. :)

Sean Oneill was unable to prevent a Tottenham Hotspur defeat to fierce rivals Arsenal in the North London Derby.

Tottenham Hotspur slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Arsenal in their Division 1 fixture.

Ouch, i guess Arsenal got their revenge after me spooning them in the super cup at the start of the season... in better news

Douglas MAICON has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Internazionale for £23,564,000 plus Carlos EDUARDO . All other offers were turned down.

The undisclosed deal involving Douglas MAICON of Internazionale and Manchester United has collapsed as Manchester United do not have the available funds.

One mans loss is another mans gain ;)

Ouch' date=' i guess Arsenal got their revenge after me spooning them in the super cup at the start of the season... in better news

One mans loss is another mans gain ;)[/quote']

I don't really agree wih your last comment :P Maicon is all set to go back to brazil so 23m + Carlos Eduardo is abit steep if you ask me.

I don't really agree wih your last comment :P Maicon is all set to go back to brazil so 23m + Carlos Eduardo is abit steep if you ask me.

Hey man... shut up :P

Nahh i get what your saying, on my end though due to recent european success im sitting on a pot of 25mill or so and giving away a player who doesnt feature in my plans at all so im fairly happy :D

Ouch' date=' i guess Arsenal got their revenge after me spooning them in the super cup at the start of the season... in better news

One mans loss is another mans gain ;)[/quote']

Brazil is only one of the possible destinations of Maicon, he has been offered to a few bigger clubs as well so it is not all doom and gloom yet mate.

Joined as Southend United.

Couldn't stay away I guess. :o

Welcome back.

Southend make their first two signings, with Mohamed Salah and Hugo Mallo joining the club. Expect both to rise over the coming season.

Also lost the first game of the season to Chelsea with a late Pjanic goal deciding the game, face Man United next which won't be any easier.