Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Alex Baptiste +1 to 85.

Why have SM done the NPC? Would have kept onto Marshall and Hines if I knew they were reviewing so early.

Speaking of the NPC;

Stéphane SESSEGNON has completed his move to Torquay United from Tranmere Rovers for 7,000,000 plus Thomas INCE

Really like Thomas Ince, said it when I signed him. Was reluctant to ever sell him, but I do really like Sessegnon. I don't think Sess will rise past his 89, but he's just a player of preference for me. Ince got a +3 to 83 today so it'll eventually look a bad deal on my behalf.

Brett HOLMAN has completed his move to Cercle Brugge from Torquay United for 6,405,000

Not going to rise, make a nice profit.

The offer for Isaac COFIE of Chievo from Torquay United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Has replaced Bradley at Chievo, so I'm expecting him to play a lot this season. 86/87 if he does well. Midfield destroyer.

Have Elliot Bennett and Kieran Trippier for sale. Looking for their listed price, or I can offer them for a British based winger around 85/86/87 rating.

After reporting that Zokora may leave, I asseesed my players and thought we could cope without him until the end of the season. Bringing in £7.9m for him, so making a decent profit.

The offer for Didier ZOKORA of Stockport County from Trabzonspor has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another player leaving is Brouwers. After only a season at the club, I have decided to let him go. Amat will act as cover to the first team, with occasional appearances. Main reason he left to be fair. Bringing in around £5.2m for him.

The offer for Roel BROUWERS of Stockport County from MSV Duisburg has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

After selling these players, I have a lovely round total budget of £19m, and with over £49,500 wage budget reaccumulated. Deals will look to be done.

I have submitted bids for a number of players including Kolarov and Pogrebnyak.

The offer for Carlos Tevez of Crystal Palace from Portsmouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Really Happy to add Tevez to my team as it adds that special something up front that I desperately craved :)

Also Im happy to see everyone getting more active in the market :D

Really Happy to add Tevez to my team as it adds that special something up front that I desperately craved :)

Also Im happy to see everyone getting more active in the market :D

How did I miss out on him again?!? :mad::mad::o:o

Guest Scout Maker

Anyone interested in any Bristol Rovers players?

Claudio YACOB has completed his move to Torquay United from Racing Club in a swap deal for Jem KARACAN and Joe LEWIS . All other offers were turned down.

Sad to lose Karacan, but I really wanted Yacob. I can see him being a big player for WBA this season and I'm hopeful of hitting 87, maybe even 88 if he can perform well.

Sessegnon had a position change to AM/Fwd, so I'm in the market for a winger who can play as back up to Cuadrado. British based, VM/PM.

The offer for Abdulai BELL-BAGGIE of Southport from Stockport County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

10k, doing well in League 1.

The offer for Andrew LITTLE of Rangers from Stockport County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Playing well for Rangers, may get a rise.

The offer for Alvarado ESTEBAN of AZ from Stockport County has been accepted along with other club offers. AZ will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very hopeful of getting him, competition from Tranmere.

Playing well for Rangers' date=' may get a rise.[/quote']

Have you been living on the moon over the past 2 months or what? Rangers are playing in the FOURTH tier of Scottish football. Little has more chance of dropping than rising.

Have you been living on the moon over the past 2 months or what? Rangers are playing in the FOURTH tier of Scottish football. Little has more chance of dropping than rising.

So, he's playing well. Doesn't mean he can't rise.

Signed Andreas Bjelland and Phil Bardsley for a combined £8.8m with some of the money i received for Nedum Onuoha earlier this week. Also parted with Kemy Agustien after almost a year at the club, making a £500k profit on the Dutchman.

Borja VALERO has completed his move to Sheffield Wednesday from Charlton Athletic for 7,000,000 plus Yoan GOUFFRAN

Perfect deal for me. Nice cash to add into bank account and Gouffran give me good quality upfront. Nice to see this thread and internal market has waken up

Respuesta: Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

This guy...

rwm6f9.jpg

Finally...Messi.Welcome to Anfield!

189734hp2.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsOXFmqxxgOYDHTkw8iPGX-cJJc6B21lcw8SCB_YC-jLR1aGvKYQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWWOFX8vVt3ma0u5Tpfvm8aQxCiLJZO-s4Oqd3YvIXYIR_ZDqufwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlvWYci90XO8qwG2PgUc6UfYzOkhXHTugz8CYV_q0rSEZRZcPr7Q

Benzema, Thiago Silva, Kovacic and Morata will soon be Everton players in exchange of Messi. Happy with this deal as I get two excellent youngsters and two players that will go straight to my first XI. May not look enough for Messi but considering what I paid this really benefits me and Liverpool might be the only club that can afford him :)

Re: Respuesta: Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Days dont get much better at the office than this, after 6 consecutive defeats, Barnsley manage to pull out all 3 points out the bag against wigan, Vargas was MoM. :)

Messi gone very very cheaply. All im going to say on this..

Shrewsbury Town 2-1 Manchester City

Shrewsbury recover from a goal down to win 2-1 thanks to goals from Adebayor and Dost. The win means were still undefeated since I took over with 10 points from 12. Next up we host Swansea.

Geoffrey steered Portsmouth to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.

Portsmouth beat Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Tevez scored the winner for Portsmouth and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Tevez is a Pompey Legend indeed. First game and he got our first goal :D

EDIT: Essien got sent off :eek: inthe 22nd minute, and I still win. Thats a harsh way to lose. Im sorry Sean :o.