English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Managed to trade my 7 week injured Lisandro Lopez for M'Bia. Hopefully that will dent Portsmouths chances of staying up and improve mine :P

I saw that he was injured but I needed more depth in forward so I traded away Mbia. Mbia was also in number 4 concerns so Im not too worried. Plus I got too much depth in CB and DM

Unfortunately, we lose a close one 2-3 to Arsenal.

Im going to stay in 5579 for now as I feel guilty if I leave them like my other clubs as they are close to relegation. I loved thos other teams but my time has diminished. I might quit pompey by the end of his year because of my comitments, school, life, football etc.

Sorry guys :(

Stoke are getting ever so closer to being promoted, but we still need to carry on as we are and get the job done! We beat Huddersfield 2-0 at home last night, with the goals coming from Valbuena and Balotelli. Unlucky mate, good game :)

Next up is a tough trip away to Bradford, but I think it's a game that we can win.

Setup is going down again...Sunderland on offer to Rick.Sad to see such a top manager leaving.

Accepted the offer, couldn't not really with the squad that has been put together at Sunderland. Will be looking to get some deals done though as the squad is too big with 77 players and concerns are a problem, just going through the team now deciding who I want to keep, defnitely in the market for a new keeper though so anyone out there with a top one they'd be willing to exchange for Mandanda + additional players get in touch:)

And Raz I know the willing part doesn't include you, but Joe Hart could be worth a lot to me buddy;)

Setup is going down again...Sunderland on offer to Rick.Sad to see such a top manager leaving.

Its sad to see lensois leave as well. Unforunatly' date=' I havnt seen him on the forum for a long time.

Accepted the offer, couldn't not really with the squad that has been put together at Sunderland. Will be looking to get some deals done though as the squad is too big with 77 players and concerns are a problem, just going through the team now deciding who I want to keep, defnitely in the market for a new keeper though so anyone out there with a top one they'd be willing to exchange for Mandanda + additional players get in touch:)

And Raz I know the willing part doesn't include you, but Joe Hart could be worth a lot to me buddy;)

Good Luck at Sunderland :)

Yep shame to see another top manager leave, Also i got Millwall on offer tonight. I'll be honest i'm very tempted, but i think i'm going to stick with brentford.

Never club hopped before and not planning to just yet :P

Accepted the offer' date=' couldn't not really with the squad that has been put together at Sunderland. Will be looking to get some deals done though as the squad is too big with 77 players and concerns are a problem, just going through the team now deciding who I want to keep, defnitely in the market for a new keeper though so anyone out there with a top one they'd be willing to exchange for Mandanda + additional players get in touch:)

And Raz I know the willing part doesn't include you, but Joe Hart could be worth a lot to me buddy;)[/quote']

Sadly(For you) Joe Hart worth a lot for me aswell.

Had a £3.5m bid for Nicolas Maurice-Belay accepted. Reasonably safe 87 with a good sell on value if i decide to move him on in time. Not like i'm short on wide men but might be able to find a spot for the lad.

I'm looking for a CB after losing Basa who i was hoping to pick up more money for, especially considering three internal sides placed an interest in him when he handed in a transfer request.

Pretty big game against Derby tomorrow night, hopeful of all three points but wouldn't be at all surprised if i came out of this one 2 points short.

It's probably because school and work have got on top of people and they simply don't have time for SM.

I don't have much time anymore but I get on when I can.

It's probably because school and work have got on top of people and they simply don't have time for SM.

I don't have much time anymore but I get on when I can.

that's the reason why i left too:( quit more than half my teams including tranmere in this setup coz i just don't have the time these days. sad that i had to go so shortly after takin them on. good luck to all