English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Had a £3.5m bid for Nicolas Maurice-Belay accepted. Reasonably safe 87 with a good sell on value if i decide to move him on in time. Not like i'm short on wide men but might be able to find a spot for the lad.

I'm looking for a CB after losing Basa who i was hoping to pick up more money for' date=' especially considering three internal sides placed an interest in him when he handed in a transfer request.

Pretty big game against Derby tomorrow night, hopeful of all three points but wouldn't be at all surprised if i came out of this one 2 points short.[/quote']

Well Maurice-Belay has completed his move.

CB situation is solved with Maya Yoshida joining for £2.7m.

Oh, and i drop 2 points against Derby.

Southampton 1-2 Yeovil Town

12' 0-1 Ó.CARDOZO

63' 0-2 V.DYADYUN

78' 1-2 A.MEHMEDI

13 matches without lose in the league,the unstoppables are coming,still have minimal chance to get direct promotion but main mission is to be in the play off zone at the end of the season,next-Hereford United

Riece Monro(RieceM96) steered Queens Park Rangers to victory against Middlesbrough.

Queens Park Rangers beat Middlesbrough 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Van Bommel had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Guidetti was on the scoresheet for his side.

Lucky win for me :D

Unlucky to their manager.

Division 2, here we come :D

Stoke have sealed promotion to division 2 after a 3-0 win away at Bradford. Bender grabbed one, while our saviour in a red and white, Mario Balotelli himself, grabbed two! Good game Lewis, unlucky mate.

Delighted :) My aim now is to bring the title to The Britannia, which I think could be easily achieved. Thanks again to Raz for loaning me Alba this season, he's been very important to us getting the promotion!

Division 2' date=' here we come :D

Delighted :) My aim now is to bring the title to The Britannia,[b'] which I think could be easily achieved[/b]. Thanks again to Raz for loaning me Alba this season, he's been very important to us getting the promotion!

Slow your Roll Fella!!!

Slow your Roll Fella!!!

Haha' date=' I meant the Division 3 title... :P

We will be crowned as champions if we get just one more point or if Exeter fail to win their next game :)

Also;

The offer for Free Agent Paulo GAZZANIGA from Stoke City has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Paulo GAZZANIGA will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He's young, he's playing in the EPL (Whilst Davis is out) and I'm not paying too much for him; the sort of player I like really. Not expecting much from him rating wise, but he's a nice little player to have.

Haha' date=' I meant the Division 3 title... :P

We will be crowned as champions if we get just one more point or if Exeter fail to win their next game :)

[/quote']

I know you are talking about Div 3. Wouldn't want to see you go on a three game losing streak. :P

-ATTENTION EVERYONE-

We really need to save Preston from the vultures, wednesday currently have a bid in for Montoya, would be a shame to see the squad cherry picked, preston needs a manager and quick!

Some top players including Dede, Dante, Remy and Gaitan.

-ATTENTION EVERYONE-

We really need to save Preston from the vultures' date=' wednesday currently have a bid in for Montoya, would be a shame to see the squad cherry picked, preston needs a manager and quick!

Some top players including Dede, Dante, Remy and Gaitan.[/quote']

Just spotted this myself......I will get someone to take Preston over for a short while

-attention everyone-

we really need to save preston from the vultures' date=' wednesday currently have a bid in for montoya, would be a shame to see the squad cherry picked, preston needs a manager and quick!

Some top players including dede, dante, remy and gaitan.[/quote']

sorted ;) . . .

Finally a lose for Yeovil

Yeovil Town 3-4 Hereford United

13' 1-0 A.ROMAO

14' 1-1 B.YILMAZ

20' 1-2 B.YILMAZ

29' 1-3 A.MODESTE

36' 2-3 Ó.CARDOZO

57' 2-4 A.MODESTE

82' 3-4 S.OLISEH

After 13 matches without lose Hereford stop us

Next game is against the last Barnet

2 very hard games to go for Liverpool...vs Spurs and Everton..HAVE to win both if I want to win PL title again.Messi is on form.

With Eto and Ibra on form' date=' I wish you good luck :P

City 0-[b']4 Spurs[/b]

Eto with a hat-trick, and Milner with the 4th goal.

Unbeaten in 8

Superb 3-1 win against Newcastle at St James' Park. Pinilla with his 13th league goal of the season, Maurice-Belay with a debut goal and Seamus Coleman adding a late third to move us up into the playoffs with two games to go.

Face already relegated West Brom next followed by a tough trip to Millwall on the last day of the season. Win both of these and we're bound to finish in the playoffs. Too late to gain automatic promotion but the playoffs would still be an achievement.