English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Riece Monro(RieceM96) steered Queens Park Rangers to victory against Reading.

Queens Park Rangers beat Reading 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Pérez scored the winner for Queens Park Rangers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Another 1-0 win B) 3 in a row now which puts us second by GD :eek:

2 games left can i get QPR promoted.This will be my best season finish.

4th season i finished 14th and the 5th season i finished 7th and then last season i finished 14th.

Charlton get 5-0 victory against unmanaged Wycombe. Nesta scored brace while Floccari,Payet,and Castro scored others. With 2 games to go, we are sitting 4th in Division 3, only 3 points from 2nd placed Nottingham but we could also out of play off zone as 8th placed Bradford only 3 points behind me

Balotellileagueonetrophy.png

Stoke have been crowned champions of Division 3, after a 2-0 win at home over Tranmere. Valbuena and Boussoufa with the goals in this one :)

Delighted! This is my first full season in 5579 (lets not go there though), so I'm very happy to win my first non-premier league trophy in a forum filled game world. I'm also very glad that I didn't sell Balotelli when I first joined, as I don't think even a replacement like Osvaldo would have done as well. Bring on Division 2, I say!

Oh, and Bibi, I can breathe a sigh of relief :P

Balotellileagueonetrophy.png

Stoke have been crowned champions of Division 3' date=' after a 2-0 win at home over Tranmere. Valbuena and Boussoufa with the goals in this one :)

Delighted! This is my first full season in 5579 (lets not go there though), so I'm very happy to win my first non-premier league trophy in a forum filled game world. I'm also very glad that I didn't sell Balotelli when I first joined, as I don't think even a replacement like Osvaldo would have done as well. Bring on Division 2, I say!

Oh, and Bibi, I can breathe a sigh of relief :P[/quote']

Congratz mate from Div.4 to Div.2 for 2 season GJ

The offer for Luka MODRIĆ of Tottenham Hotspur from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Will be getting Schmelzer and Bender in exchange. Seems a fair deal, whilst also getting a replacement for Modric. Looking for younger players..

Still looking to get rid of Terry, Mexes, Maicon, Gonzalez.

Will be keeping Ibra and Eto'o for now due to their 'crazy' goal scoring record :P

Will be getting Schmelzer and Bender in exchange. Seems a fair deal' date=' whilst also getting a replacement for Modric. Looking for younger players..

Will be keeping Ibra and Eto'o for now due to their 'crazy' goal scoring record :P[/quote']

Many thanks to Rick for this one

Will be getting Schmelzer and Bender in exchange. Seems a fair deal' date=' whilst also getting a replacement for Modric. Looking for younger players..

Will be keeping Ibra and Eto'o for now due to their 'crazy' goal scoring record :P[/quote']

Happy with this deal, I'm losing 2 very good players who are about to hit their prime but really they weren't getting enough game time at Sunderland to justify holding onto them and i'm not willing to pay the ridiculous sums of money to address their concerns, adding Modric brings me a new starter to join in along with David Silva & Moutinho to my first string XI's midfield and allows me to move Javi Martinez to the back to cover the impending loss of Hummels to Liverpool :D

Oh' date=' and Bibi, I can breathe a sigh of relief :P[/quote']

Yes you can my friend. Congrats.

Hopefully I can ward off the ever persistent Liverpool and my old team Blackburn Rovers to win the Division 1 with Arsenal which I took over at the start of the season.

Objective: Become the first manager to win the League with two different clubs in EC 5579.

Rick James was unable to prevent a Sunderland defeat to Hull City.

Sunderland were given a football lesson by Hull City as they were hammered 8 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kompany was on the scoresheet for his side.

W.T.F?!?!?!:eek:

I suppose all i can say is well played Lenny:o

Exeter City 1-1 Stoke City

Stoke picked up a good away point at Exeter, in a 1-1 draw. Boussoufa gave us the lead after 41 minutes, but Marcano equalised for Exeter just before the hour mark. The stats suggest that a draw was probably fair, although we did only manage one shot on target, and that was the goal. Good game Warren, best of luck in the last game of the season, I know it's an important one for you! :)

Balotelli picked up an eight day injury, but not to worry, Osvaldo can get some game time in the final game of the season against Dagenham.

Goes down to last game of season, lost 1-3 at home to Brentford.

1st Stockport 69 points

2nd Burton 69 points

I'm ahead on GD. Guess what the last game is....

Burton vs Stockport.

Win or draw and I win title not much pressure then :rolleyes:

Goes down to last game of season' date=' lost 1-3 at home to Brentford.

1st Stockport 69 points

2nd Burton 69 points

I'm ahead on GD. Guess what the last game is....

Burton vs Stockport.

Win or draw and I win title not much pressure then :rolleyes:[/quote']

I'll be hoping for a draw ovbiously because i can still nab the title ;)

:(

Have to rely on favors on the final day of the season if Peterborough are to make the playoffs this season..... stupid 0-0 draw with West Brom means Bury go ahead of me on goal difference after they thrashed Southend 4-0.

17!!! draws out of 37 games.

Have to beat Millwall on the last day of the season and hope that Bury or Fulham drop points or that Leicester lose. Got to win though.

BUZZING! Manchester United manage a 1-0 win over Fulham to confirm themselves as champions! Really need the financial boost of Division one football to address some concerns and bring in some new players.

Willing to swap out Javier Hernandez for a good CB 90+..

Also willing to let Casillas go for a 92+ keeper and another 91+ player, quite cheap for the best rated keeper on the game.. Doubtful that ill get any enquires though.

Div 1 Champions - Arsenal

Div 2 Champions - Manchester United

Div 3 Champions - Stoke City

Div 4 Champions - None yet ;) I Think everyone should have a look at div 4.. Very exciting indeed :D

Just gotta Hope stockport draw with burton and well i've got to win ofcourse to get the title. Oh yeah and i'll need hereford to draw or lose because if they won with a real high score they could win the league :o

Stockport, Burton, Brentford, Hereford.. :D:D