English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

He doesn't do any tactics or nothing' date=' he's set out to ruin the team and nothing else. He is trying to sell all his best players for just cash.[/quote']

Why doesnt he just quit :confused: ? Itd be pretty boring if thats all he does

Hopefully, we can get a great manager to take over Chelsea :o

Took over at Wigan yesterday ,struggling just above relegation in division 3 ,debted up .

Sounds a good challenge.

Played Sheff wednesday in a relegation battle -1-1 the score.

Got Doncaster last game where a point will guarantee survival,could stay up even with a lose but will be out of our hands.

Gillingham 1-3 Northampton

Well, I haven't posted on here for a while with me being strung up with alot of work but I have attempted to keep logging in for my Northampton and doing the tactics and out of nowhere my team have come from 13th in recent weeks to 8th, just 1 point of the last play-off position and we need to win at home next Wednesday and hope that Hayden's Brentford beat/draw with Ipswich..

So come on Hayden.. Haha do us a favour.

It would be really awkward if Northampton lost aswell for me now. :o

Good thing it's coming to the end of the season with three 92's, a 94 and two 95's either injured or suspended, pfft!

Giving run outs to fringe players on Wednesday anyways as I have nothing to play for and neither do the team I'm playing.

Had an offer on Casillas, expecting more though so still looking peeps.

Gillingham 1-3 Northampton

Well' date=' I haven't posted on here for a while with me being strung up with alot of work but I have attempted to keep logging in for my Northampton and doing the tactics and out of nowhere my team have come from 13th in recent weeks to 8th, just 1 point of the last play-off position and we need to win at home next Wednesday and hope that Hayden's Brentford beat/draw with Ipswich..

So come on Hayden.. Haha do us a favour.

It would be really awkward if Northampton lost aswell for me now. :o[/quote']

I Have something up my sleeve and hope it works out don't you worry ;):D

Yes Yes Yes. Arsenal win Division 1.

My second time holding the EC5579 Trophy and first manager to win the league with two different teams. Arsenal & Blackburn. What the future holds, time will tell.

Hats off to all those who survived and won the lesser division and good luck to all those going into the final round of games.

Second lose in row and minimal chance for playoff

Barnet 5-3 Yeovil Town

18' 0-1 V.DYADYUN

19' 1-1 R.MIYAICHI

21' 2-1 D.PABON

35' 3-1 M.MCKAY

54' 4-1 R.MIYAICHI

64' 5-1 D.COP

72' 5-2 J.CLASIE

83' 5-3 V.DYADYUN

After 13 matches without lose,we made 2 lose in row and lose chances for playoff

In last round we can play on playoff only if Northampton Town and Ipswich Town lose and I win

A 1-1 draw for Exeter against Champions Stoke last night.Still third,one point behind second place so we have to win on Wednesday and hope the other results go our way.Congratulations to Stoke on winning the league and to the other league winners too.

Pompey will be having a big sale this offseason :) so stay tuned. Concerns are killing me :(

btw I think Im going to stay with them for a long time as I really love this team.

The two teams that i really love now on sm are Orient in 7046, and Portsmouth here on 5579.

I thought with the season coming to an end i'd put up a list of the players who i'll be making available for transfer, open to negotiations on all of them, including packaging them together for the right players....

Ron Robert Zieler

Mehdi Benatia

Miguel Veloso

Kwadwo Asamoah

Maxime Gonalons

Fredy Guarin

Ander Herrera

Frank Tabanou

Younes Belhanda

Erik Lamela

Filip Djuricic

Fabio Borini

Kevin Gamiero

Need to upgrade @ CB & Striker but open to all offers and if there are other players in my squad that interest anyone then feel free to flick me a message:)

Division 4 looks tasty and I'm bang in the middle of it, Top 4 can all still get the automatic promotion positions as well as all the Top 4 still able to win the title. My Burton are 12 Unbeaten and climbed from just out the play-offs to a league title positon, joint on points with Stockport at the top.

1. Stockport 69

2. Burton 69

--------------------

3. Brentford 67

4. Hereford 67

And who do I play last......................Stockport :eek::rolleyes:

Division 4 looks tasty and I'm bang in the middle of it' date=' Top 4 can all still get the automatic promotion positions as well as all the Top 4 still able to win the title. My Burton are 12 Unbeaten and climbed from just out the play-offs to a league title positon, joint on points with Stockport at the top.

1. Stockport 69

[b']2. Burton 69[/b]

--------------------

3. Brentford 67 (Hayden)

4. Hereford 67

And who do I play last......................Stockport :eek::rolleyes:

Always does look tasty, I Was top for quite a while then i just went on a awful streak, Definately interesting to see what happens. Could you imagine if i lost, you drew and Hereford won 4-0+...:eek:

(Hopefully i don't jinx it? :rolleyes::P)

Out of interest anyone know how Brighton's season went?

15th at the moment with 1 more game to go. They cant finish any lower than 15th, but could mathmatically hit 13th with the next game :)

I play them next :P

Aston Villas transfer list:

Olivier Giroud (90 CF): Can go, want something good for the lad.

Mickael Landeau (90 GK): Not looking for much, just make an offer. Il negotiate what I think is reasonable.

BENDTNER, Nicklas (89 CF): Can also leave.

CLARK, Ciaran (85 Def/DM): Didnt feature all season. If no bids come in, il happily loan him out for next season.

Will update this

Gaúcho RONALDINHO has completed his move to Brentford from FC København for £1' date='500,000 plus Bairros DANILINHO and Vítor JUNIOR . All other offers were turned down.[/quote']

Didn't intend to overpay but i really wanted him so i just went for it, some tough competition for him aswell..

Won't be fit for the last game of the season which is a shame.

Elierce SOUZA has completed his move to Brentford from Palmeiras for £2' date='630,000[/quote']

On my shortlist since i 1st joined the setup just didn't get round to buying him now i've sold Willians i have space :D

Perisic (87) AM/Wing (Borussia Dortmund) will be available on the 13th of nov if anyone is interested + Yohan Mollo (86) Wing/AM, P/E or a big cash offer ;)

Matthew TAYLOR has completed his move to Yeovil Town from Rubin for 3,200,000 plus Jack PAYNE and Lenell JOHN-LEWIS

First signing for Yeovil,good player who play regular for WHU in Premier League

Tonight Yeovil will play with the 5th Bristol,still have chance to play on playoff but it's very minimal because Ipswich and Northampton must lose and then we must win