English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

I Blew it! :(

All i needed to do was win and i would of had the title as stockport and burton drew ! I Had 20 shots and 14 on target.. Lost 3-1 to ipswich

Oh well roll on next season then B)

Ahhh Why don't you win:D

Miss the playoff,Northampton lose we win but Ipswich win too and that mean Yeovil finish 7th

I Blew it! :(

All i needed to do was win and i would of had the title as stockport and burton drew ! I Had 20 shots and 14 on target.. Lost 3-1 to ipswich

Oh well roll on next season then B)

Unlucky mate ;)

CHAMPIONSSSSSS!

Riece Monro(RieceM96) was unable to prevent a Queens Park Rangers defeat to Leicester City.

Queens Park Rangers slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Leicester City in their Division 2 fixture.

Noooooo :( I have to have the play offs.I'm doomed.After the play offs if i dont get promoted.Someone eles should have them as I would be going into my 5th season in division 2.

Exeter draw 1-1 with Torquay tonight and we end up finishing 3rd for the second season running.Think we will struggle in the play offs due to injuries so i'm expecting another season in Div 3.Congrats to everyone who got promoted or won championships this season.

First game in charge ends with us crushing Crewe to make the play offs. If i get promoted i will definitely stay.

Australia got drawn in an exceptionally tough group along with Brazil, Ivory Coast and Mexico. Would be a huge accomplishment to get out of this group.

Failed to beat Millwall and ended up drawing 2-2. Dropping down a place and finishing 8th, only 10 points off the eventual champions and 2 points off the play off places. If only i could have turned 2 of my 18 draws into wins.....if only.

Haven't been on for a while due to school, but really happy to say Birmingham City have been promoted to Div 1. Looking forward to next season where I should be much more active. In terms of transfers, everyone is available bar Santi Cazorla, Leonardo Bonucci and Cristian Tello. Really in need of a 90+ CF (Giroud ;) ) and a good LB.

Hayden .... steered Brentford to victory against Bristol City.

Brentford beat Bristol City 1 - 0 in their Play-Off fixture.

Alves had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Elkeson was on the scoresheet for his side.

View Match

Edit: Ronaldinho should be fit for the next game! :P

Fully deserved win for Ispwich tonight in the play-off semi final.

We managed to beat the 3rd place team Hereford 4-2.

Watched it on score centre and was quite nerve racking.

Aduritz,Balta and Maxi Lopez with2 were the heroes.

Play Brentford in the final,whom we beat 3-1 2 games ago,hopefully go the same way.

Riece Monro(RieceM96) steered Queens Park Rangers to victory against fierce rivals Fulham in the West London Derby.

Queens Park Rangers beat Fulham 1 - 0 on penalties after a 0 - 0 draw in their Play-Off fixture.

Van Bommel had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

How lucky for me.

Unlucky to their manager.