English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Riece Monro(RieceM96) was helpless to prevent a Play-Off Final defeat with Queens Park Rangers against Leicester City!! Queens Park Rangers were beaten 1 - 0 by Leicester City.

I dont understand how he wins with a normal 4-4-2 ? He doesn't bother to set any tactics either.Compared to me who trys :(

SM can be so annoying.I have been working so hard for 4 seasons and still cant get promoted and he does it in 26 games :rolleyes:

Hayden .... was helpless to prevent a Play-Off Final defeat with Brentford against Ipswich Town!! Brentford were beaten by Ipswich Town 4 - 3 in a sensational match.

Ronaldinho' date=' Xavier and Elkeson were amongst the goalscorers.[/quote']

Scored on the 76th min to make it 3-2, then conceded a minute later as former player Mossoro from brentford played through lopez for his brace, and to finish of the game on the 83rd min Lopez finished off his hatrick to make it Ipswich 4-3 Brentford :o:(

After the heartbreak of a play off final defeat last season Exeter beat Leeds tonight to get promoted to Division 2.Unlucky to the Leeds manager who will probably get success next season.I didn't have much choice in players for the final so am delighted to have held on for a draw then won it on penalties.Congratulations goes to all the other play off winners too.

Scored on the 76th min to make it 3-2' date=' then conceded a minute later as former player Mossoro from brentford played through lopez for his brace, and to finish of the game on the 83rd min Lopez finished off his hatrick to make it Ipswich 4-3 Brentford :o:([/quote']

Comiserations mate,such a close game and could have really gone either way,hope you get promoted next season.

Lopez was my man of the match with a superb hat-trick.

Looking forward to life in Div3:)

After getting Matthew Taylor now manage to get another 2 very good players:

The offer for Stephen IRELAND of Sivasspor from Yeovil Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Playing regular for A.Villa and could be useful for Yeovil,get him in P/E deal for my Madera Michel

The offer for Da Silva EDUARDO of Shakhtar from Yeovil Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

One very good player,get him without competition:eek: P/E for my Dmitri TORBINSKY

Maybe will add another 1-2 defenders

Looks like I will be down to my final club shortly - Aresenal in 7777.

Will be hanging around them til season end and so would be happy to finish my SM time off in the greatest of old ladies to my mind 5579.

Is there a bootm division team thats unmanaged that need perking up before i go?

Still here guys,l ve quite all my other team as l cant really get into SM at the current time.But l cant bring myself to leave my blades team so l am going to pop in and out and see what happens.

Sorry to the set up's l ve quite,not intentional ,as l said just cant get into SM at the moment.

hey guys' date=' as promised, i have relegated chelsea to the third division. next season will be the season of the rise of chelsea. i will quit chelsea if i dont win the division 3 title over the next 20 seasons. i will keep my word. peace out.[/quote']

Ok babes, good luck with that.

Ive taken over Blackpool. I'm not one for taking part in multiple forum setups but I thought I'd give it a go and Blackpool was the best club on offer. In reality I hate the donkey lashers so my plan is to either fix them up for someone else to take over (theyre in debt and a bit "meh") or do well enough to get a job offer and move on. Personally I think we need a fixer-upper in EC106 for the clubs which constantly get managed then unmanaged within a day, so I'll see if I cant get it to catch on.

Note: Some of you may know my name is James, which can be abbreviated to Jim. I'm fixing Blackpool, do not get me muddled up with another fixer called Jim.

Ive taken over Blackpool. I'm not one for taking part in multiple forum setups but I thought I'd give it a go and Blackpool was the best club on offer. In reality I hate the donkey lashers so my plan is to either fix them up for someone else to take over (theyre in debt and a bit "meh") or do well enough to get a job offer and move on. Personally I think we need a fixer-upper in EC106 for the clubs which constantly get managed then unmanaged within a day' date=' so I'll see if I cant get it to catch on.

Note: Some of you may know my name is James, which can be abbreviated to Jim. I'm fixing Blackpool, do not get me muddled up with another fixer called Jim.[/quote']

Welcome James, brilliant addition!

I'm the Man Utd manager, if I can help you out with loans or such when the new season begins, let me know.

Ive taken over Blackpool. I'm not one for taking part in multiple forum setups but I thought I'd give it a go and Blackpool was the best club on offer. In reality I hate the donkey lashers so my plan is to either fix them up for someone else to take over (theyre in debt and a bit "meh") or do well enough to get a job offer and move on. Personally I think we need a fixer-upper in EC106 for the clubs which constantly get managed then unmanaged within a day' date=' so I'll see if I cant get it to catch on.

Note: Some of you may know my name is James, which can be abbreviated to Jim. I'm fixing Blackpool, do not get me muddled up with another fixer called Jim.[/quote']

Welcome mate :)