English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Could lend you Hernandez for a bit?

Won't let him. The City manager is selling Hooper to external and I could have beaten that price :(

Poor start for Blackpool as they lose 2-1 to Hartlepool, Matri bagging a brace for 'Pool. Jonathan Pitroipa scored the first goal of the Burrow era but it was Blackpool's lack of accuracy up front which worried fans, with 22 shots yielding just one goal.

Looking at the news feed makes me sad, I've only just got into the black and lots of players I've just shortlisted were sold to external in the past week. Why SM stopped part-ex deals when in the red I dont know.

Chairman wants Exeter to avoid relegation this season and has increased capacity.After tonight's performance he might have been better reducing capacity.

Chairman wants me to gain promotion. Sure the ratings of my players are top six worthy but the players themselves, not so.

hey guys, i know i did alot of stupid and retarded things last time but now i'm really dedicated and committed to my chelsea... you can take a look at my manager history for my other clubs, its actually pretty impressive. give me another chance? i really need players rated 88 and above on loan :(

Hi all, I've just taken over Fulham. They have not had a long serving manager before, so I will put that right.

Have never been in this set-up before, and I'm glad to have joined at the beginning of a new season.

I would love to do some deals. Everyone apart from Rodwell and Grosskreutz can go.

I'm afraid I am one of those annoying managers that likes youth. :o

I would do 2-4-1, 1-4-2, 1-4-1, I've got some cash also. PM me :)

Hi all' date=' I've just taken over [b']Fulham[/b]. They have not had a long serving manager before, so I will put that right.

Have never been in this set-up before, and I'm glad to have joined at the beginning of a new season.

I would love to do some deals. Everyone apart from Rodwell and Grosskreutz can go.

The previous manager sold Beckham before quitting. I wish he hadn't. I'm the Blackpool manager btw and I'm looking to rebuild, so everyone is available at the right price.

Hi all' date=' I've just taken over [b']Fulham[/b]. They have not had a long serving manager before, so I will put that right.

I actually had them for a little while, even brought in Rodwell ;) good luck with them.

Few players available for CASH at Man Utd.

Malouda

Gradel

Daniel Williams

Trapp

Sergi Gomez

Ten Voorde

Also available;

Steven Gerrard and Bruno Soriano for part exchange, would need a deal involving a CB.

Vaclav Kadlec can leave for a good cash offer :)

Also;

Jon AURTENETXE has completed his move to Sunderland from Stoke City in a swap deal for Franck TABANOU and Sébastien CORCHIA

This deal helps me out depth wise, plus both players will be contributing to the first team this season.