English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Gareth BALE of Tottenham Hotspur from Liverpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Excited to get Bale..though I don't like him,he's a decent player but on SM he's good.I had problems with 2nd part of Aguero deal so I tried to agree a deal for somebody else to put Hamsik in it.

Overall it is Hamsik,Hulk,Taider.The 15M will cover Hamsik CV.Nice,easy and thanks to Predator as he got me out of trouble.

The offer for Gareth BALE of Tottenham Hotspur from Liverpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Bale set to leave White Hart Lane, whilst Hulk + Hamsik + Taider will be arriving. Perfect deal for me - needed a replacement for Bale in which Hulk is given, and needed a partner for Bender, and that man was Hamsik - whilst getting Taider for my youth team.

Still looking to get rid of the following before the season starts (P/E)..

D Maicon, Eto'o, Terry, Mexes, L Gonzalez, Ansaldi, Kranjcar. Will post my team line-up for the season after transfers are completed.

Blackpool's wastefulness continues in front of goal, drawing 1-1 with Aston Villa. Kasaev scored for 'Pool. Teamsheet must not have saved last night though as I had youths set to start :(

EDIT: Oh, its cos of the World Cup, you cant submit teamsheets until they complete.

Fulham are starting to build a youth team!

Fabian SPORKSLEDE has completed his move to Fulham from Ajax for £370' date='000[/quote']

Ajax have an amazing youth set-up. Don't know what Sporkslede is like, but has made a couple of league appearances of late, and he has a cracking name.

Jorge ENRIQUEZ has completed his move to Fulham from Chivas de Guadalajara for £1' date='690,000[/quote']

I always try to sign this guy. Don't know why. Just habit...

Hernán HINOSTROZA has completed his move to Fulham from Zulte Waregem for £800' date='000[/quote']

A little riser for fun.

More Fulham transfer news

Stephan LICHTSTEINER has completed his move to Birmingham City from Fulham for £500' date='000 plus Toby ALDERWEIRELD and Bob SCHEPERS[/quote']

Lichtsteiner could get a rise soon, but I want to decrease the age the age of this squad and Alderweireld is a cracker.

Sergio JUSTE has completed his move to Fulham from Barcelona for £560' date='000[/quote']

I'm an absolute sucker for a Barcelona player. He will probably not get much game time at Barca B, but he is worth 200k more now than I paid for him, so all is good.

Play my first competitive match tonight in the Charity Shield against Arsenal. Expect to lose big styley. B)

Signed Jeremy Clement from Saint-Etienne. I think they could get into the Europa League if they keep up this form and should be a solid 88, and all I pay in return is a Bulgarian youngster and a Brazilian midfielder who is a squad player for Galatasaray.

My second signing is a goalkeeper who I cant say or spell without looking at it, MALAFEEV, Vyacheslav. Signed in part-ex for Bris Vukcevic who is a talented player but I cant see him playing again after his accident.

Already done my first bit of business less than 10minutes after joining' date=' Guarin joins from Sunderland with Aurier heading going the other way.

EDIT: Also everyone is available for cash.[/quote']

Alright lads' date=' I know I wasn't away long but I have decided to join back as Plymouth. The only reason I left Doncaster was due to things becoming a bit boring and I needed a change.[/quote']

Welcome back Adam :) and gratz on Guarin :P You just got one of my favourite Inter players ;)

Already done my first bit of business less than 10minutes after joining' date=' Guarin joins from Sunderland with Aurier heading going the other way.

EDIT: Also everyone is available for cash.[/quote']

Nice doing business with you mate, quick & easy :D

Fulham sign some more youngsters...(well it isn't my money! :P)

Julio GÓMEZ has completed his move to Fulham from Pachuca for £430' date='000[/quote']
NUNEZ has completed his move to Fulham from Liverpool de Montevideo for £1' date='180,000[/quote']
Guillermo DE LOS SANTOS has completed his move to Fulham from Cerro for £830' date='000[/quote']
Free Agent Jesse LINGARD has completed his move to Fulham for £1' date='200,000[/quote']

Looking forward to the first game of the season tonight. My team will not be that strong as we are struggling for fitness a bit.

Still open for deals. Get in touch if you fancy.