English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Victor VALDÉS of Birmingham City from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Mandanda & Gameiro head to Birmingham, i've been looking for an upgrade in goal all off season so happy to finally get a deal done:D

Stoke will kick off life in Division 2 with an away trip to Peterborough tonight. The clubs leading goal scorer from last season, Balotelli, looks to kick off his campaign with a bang, after returning from an ankle injury that kept him out for the final few games of last season.

As well as being able to see his sides main man back in action, Ben Newman will also be able to see how one of his new signings, Tabanou, gets on in the LB position, whilst his other new signing, Corchia, is on the bench.

Stoke team to face Peterborough:

Marchetti

Huth -- Shawcross -- Veron -- Tabanou

Bender -- Kvist

Valbuena --------- Afellay --------- Boussoufa

Balotelli ©

Hayden .... steered Brentford to victory against Yeovil Town.

Brentford beat Yeovil Town 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Elkeson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Elkeson also got injured for 8 days :o Anyway a good start which is what i was hoping for' date=' now watch me get smashed 4-0 the next game :o:P[/center']

I think its fair to say that was a well deserved victory.

Peterborough run out 3-1 victors against Ben's newly promoted Stoke City after going one goal behind in the eight minute. Maurice-Belay equalized just after half-an-hour and picked up his second after Pinilla scored in the second half. Delighted with the start, just got to keep it going.

Riece Monro(RieceM96) was unable to prevent a Queens Park Rangers defeat to Oldham Athletic.

Queens Park Rangers slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Oldham Athletic in their Division 2 fixture.

Schieber was on the scoresheet for his side.

Not sure why i stayed after the play off final defeat.I still don't know how i lost the final.Just looks like i will never get promoted.So I'm still thinking of dropping this side for someone eles to build and they could prob do better than me in 10 games.

As that's how Leicester done it.

I feel like 5579 has got more active which is awesome :)

btw take. look on.the loan list guys! I think I have fair bit of players to loan.

New season usually revitalizes the thread but it ends up dying off at the end of the season when people have less to play for. At the start of the season its a new start and everybody has something to play for. I hope it can stay reasonably active for the entire season though.

Thrown a handful of players onto the loan list too. Not sure if external sides make loan offers like unmanaged internal sides. Hope so, need to cut down the wage bill a bit.

Close game with Pompey but happy to walk away with the win 3-2 as both David Silva & Aguero had to sit out the game on suspension, Jovetic stepping up with a double.

Another deal done as well, Damiao comes in for Belhanda & Rodrigo, very pleased with my striker rotation in Aguero, Sanchez, Jovetic & Damiao:D

A massive thanks to Geoffrey (Pompey) for the loans of Sandro, Alaba and Beck. These three should help me in my promotion push. My centre midfield is looking alot stronger now with the additions of Sandro and Alaba, Beck adds depth to my defence as back up for Azpilicueta.

I have to admit i haven't paid any attention to 5579 , Burnley been in a spiral of relegation after another. in Div 4 as we speak but i thought ey iv got a good side lets try to make it to div 3 at least.

Smashed Southampton 7-0 , Gomez scored 4 goals.

Raul Merieles may leave , id probably let Yobo , Gyan Parker and Tawio leave as well.

I think its fair to say that was a well deserved victory.

Peterborough run out 3-1 victors against Ben's newly promoted Stoke City after going one goal behind in the eight minute. Maurice-Belay equalized just after half-an-hour and picked up his second after Pinilla scored in the second half. Delighted with the start' date=' just got to keep it going.[/quote']

Well done mate, good game :)

I'm very annoyed that Balotelli of all people missed two penalties, but that's just how the cookie crumbles sometimes. It's certainly introduced us to Division 2! Not everything is going to be so straight forward.