English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Right, seeing as no one has stepped up and given me an explanation as to why they think my deals were worthy of being reported then i'll have to assume that the person who did it isn't on the forum or they have a severe lack of cajones.

It seems crazy to me that in an established game world like this where essentially all the best players are managed that you can't do a p2p transfer without having to worry whether or not someone is going to report the deal.

Ever since taking over Sunderland i've not hidden the fact that the squad is way too big for what I want and have negotiated with a lot of managers, i'm happy to give up 2-1's, 3-1's or even 4-1's to get a player I want because I understand that you're going to have to give up a little bit extra to get big names.

On that note i'm going to leave this issue now, still annoyed but not nearly as mad as yesterday.

Oh and i've completed a deal with Everton of Badstuber & 4.5 mill for Yanga, Herrara & Borini, hopefully this is acceptable to everyone:rolleyes::D

Oh and i've completed a deal with Everton of Badstuber & 4.5 mill for Yanga' date=' Herrara & Borini, hopefully this is acceptable to everyone:rolleyes::D[/quote']

We'll see how much they last in my team, don't want to keep my hopes up when a lot of deals are getting reversed:mad:

Does it give you like a message?

Yes mate it says "There is no way we are letting you do a 2 for 1 to help your thread-bare squad,we are here to make sure we **** up your chances of making your Wigan side any good.

Your sincerely the SMFA.

But it really says:

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Sunderland and Wigan Athletic regarding Leandro DAMIÃO has been reversed.

Sun 11 November

Leandro DAMIÃO has completed his move to Sunderland from Wigan Athletic in a swap deal for Younès BELHANDA and Moreno RODRIGO

Publish Story to Facebook

And on that note:

You have now quit managing Wigan Athletic

Hayden .... was unable to prevent a Brentford defeat to Walsall.

Brentford slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Walsall in their Division 4 fixture.

Neves was on the scoresheet for his side.

Must of been a boring match' date=' i had 3 shots on target out of 11 and Walsall had 2 shots on target out of 6 :([/center']

Yes mate it says "There is no way we are letting you do a 2 for 1 to help your thread-bare squad' date='we are here to make sure we **** up your chances of making your Wigan side any good.

Your sincerely the SMFA.

But it really says:

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Sunderland and Wigan Athletic regarding Leandro DAMIÃO has been reversed.

Sun 11 November

Leandro DAMIÃO has completed his move to Sunderland from Wigan Athletic in a swap deal for Younès BELHANDA and Moreno RODRIGO

Publish Story to Facebook

And on that note:

You have now quit managing Wigan Athletic[/quote']

You make such a drama for 1 transfer.

Few things:

Happy with my start at the Galpharm Stadium here with Huddersfield making a solid start to the new league season. 2-1 win tonight with the man hot in the press right now Strootman.

On that note for footballing reasons I would like to keep him at the club for the time being as he is an important player for us here, and important to Huddersfield's future.

I am not ruling out selling him in the future though so if your interested, keep your tabs on him!!!

Welcome back mate :)

Cheers, wont be as active as I once was - just here to try keep my relations with 5579 and see what I can do with Huddersfield.

Reagrding Strootman - just seen he's concerned bcecause im not paying him enough wages (selfish ___ ). Not really prepared to double his wages as im a 4th division side, so im currently thinking about what to do...

Zak Cluer steered Manchester United to victory against Hull City.

Manchester United beat Hull City 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Villa scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Alves was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Really happy with that win over Neils lot.

Should really hope to compete this season with the league. Mainly hoping to build up on cash and build up the squad really over the next season.

But as always, up for deals.

Florent Malouda - £10m.

First bit of activity shaping up at Huddersfield.

Much sought after Kevin Strootman is departing after negotiations over a new lengthy contract broke down. He's off to Premier League Aston Villa.

In return some cash, and a re-union with Nicklaus Bendter - a guy who found it rather hard to stop scoring during my spell with Middlesbrough! :)

Thanks for the negotiations Darlo!

First bit of activity shaping up at Huddersfield.

Much sought after Kevin Strootman is departing after negotiations over a new lengthy contract broke down. He's off to Premier League Aston Villa.

In return some cash' date=' and a re-union with Nicklaus Bendter - a guy who found it rather hard to stop scoring during my spell with Middlesbrough! :)

Thanks for the negotiations Darlo![/quote']

Any time :D Bendnter only managed to play 4 games in the whole of last season, despite having no injuries. On paper, it looks a fair deal, hope it doesnt get reversed :o