English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Really good to see this GW active again :) BRILLIANT deal for villa aswell getting strootman!

Just negotiated with Doncaster which sees Dempsey coming to Villa Park. On the way to Doncaster is Chris Lowe and Seydou Keita :)

Would anyone want Landreau? 90 rated Goalkeeper. Would prefer a P/E for an 88ish defender.

Right I want to shake things up at Plymouth and make the squad my own. Every player is available for cash. Will do P/E if you want to :)

I would deal but no one interests me sorry mate.

Just negotiated with Doncaster which sees Dempsey coming to Villa Park. On the way to Doncaster is Chris Lowe and Seydou Keita :)

Would anyone want Landreau? 90 rated Goalkeeper. Would prefer a P/E for an 88ish defender.

Another great deal! Whoah, youre on form today :D

The offer for Antonio NOCERINO of Doncaster Rovers from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Nocerino come to Charlton with Huddlestone and Jordan Lukaku both will go to Doncaster. Quite sad to see Huddlestone leaving tbh. He's been one of the longest serving player for Charlton (i thought he's the longest serving player,but didn't bother to check everyone's stats) but i can't resist when i got this

tumblr_m4n3z5KVo31qi621lo1_500.jpg

Decent start to the season, 2-1 win over Liverpool, a 4-2 away win to Montpellier in the first group stage match of the SMFA Shield and a 2-0 defeat to Shrewsbury.

Looking to do some deals, as I haven't changed my squad since last season. Scott Sinclair, Aleksandr Ryazantsev and Charles N'Zogbia can all go if the deal is right.

Adam Matthews has also risen to an 85 which is good stuff. Charlie Austin, Andre Wisdom and Alekander Kacaniklic have all started the season off so well and are all on course for rises when they're next reviewed.

Stoke 2-1 Preston

Stoke picked up their first three points of the season on Wednesday night, with a 2-1 win over Preston. Remy gave Preston the lead in the 10th minute, but Afellay responded quickly with a goal of his own in the 15th minute. The score remained 1-1 at half time, but it didn't take long for Stoke to complete the turn around, as Boussoufa gave us the lead just ten minutes after the restart. That was how the game finished, and Stoke walked away with their first division two points. Good game Dom, unlucky mate :)

I'm very pleased with that! I was hoping that we could get our first win in this division at home, so getting it against a solid Preston side was an added bonus.

Also;

The offer for Alex TEIXEIRA of Stoke City from Brentford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Teixeira departs Stoke, with Mollo and £5M coming in the other way. I'll be honest, I'd never heard of Mollo until Hayden messaged me earlier today, but I thought I might as well go along with the deal, as Teixeira had a level four concern and I'd much rather have a good backup for my wingers in the deal rather than just straight cash (which I would have got had I let his concern get up to level five). Along with this, Suso (Liverpool) will be joining Stoke for C/V, which was the clincher in the deal for me. I'm a huge fan of the young lad, I think he has brilliant ability for his age. He'll fit just nicely into my youth team! Nice doing business Hayden, best of luck with Teixeira :)

Stoke 2-1 Preston

Stoke picked up their first three points of the season on Wednesday night' date=' with a 2-1 win over Preston. Remy gave Preston the lead in the 10th minute, but Afellay responded quickly with a goal of his own in the 15th minute. The score remained 1-1 at half time, but it didn't take long for Stoke to complete the turn around, as Boussoufa gave us the lead just ten minutes after the restart. That was how the game finished, and Stoke walked away with their first division two points. Good game Dom, unlucky mate :)

I'm very pleased with that! I was hoping that we could get our first win in this division at home, so getting it against a solid Preston side was an added bonus.

Also;

Teixeira departs Stoke, with Mollo and £5M coming in the other way. I'll be honest, I'd never heard of Mollo until Hayden messaged me earlier today, but I thought I might as well go along with the deal, as Teixeira had a level four concern and I'd much rather have a good backup for my wingers in the deal rather than just straight cash (which I would have got had I let his concern get up to level five). Along with this, Suso (Liverpool) will be joining Stoke for C/V, which was the clincher in the deal for me. I'm a huge fan of the young lad, I think he has brilliant ability for his age. He'll fit just nicely into my youth team! Nice doing business Hayden, best of luck with Teixeira :)[/quote']

Could rise Teixiera..

Could rise Teixiera..

I know, he's a very talented footballer from what I've seen in the CL, but he wasn't getting played at all and I'm happy enough to have a backup for my first teamers, as well as a young player I rate very highly. I've read that Mollo will probably stay at 86, but that's not a problem. I'm a bit short on cash anyway, so that's also helpful. Plus, as I mentioned before, he would have been on a level five concern soon which would have given me just cash on its own :)

Teixeira departs Stoke' date=' with Mollo and £5M coming in the other way. I'll be honest, I'd never heard of Mollo until Hayden messaged me earlier today, but I thought I might as well go along with the deal, as Teixeira had a level four concern and I'd much rather have a good backup for my wingers in the deal rather than just straight cash (which I would have got had I let his concern get up to level five). [b']Along with this, Suso (Liverpool) will be joining Stoke for C/V, which was the clincher in the deal for me. I'm a huge fan of the young lad, I think he has brilliant ability for his age. He'll fit just nicely into my youth team! Nice doing business Hayden, best of luck with Teixeira :)[/b]

I'm also a huge fan of suso, had to do my best to get Teixeira though so...:) Yep nice doing business with ya, In other news both of my players Rene and Rhayner are close to joining santos in real life :D

I know' date=' he's a very talented footballer from what I've seen in the CL, but he wasn't getting played at all and I'm happy enough to have a backup for my first teamers, as well as a young player I rate very highly. I've read that Mollo will probably stay at 86, but that's not a problem. I'm a bit short on cash anyway, so that's also helpful. Plus, as I mentioned before, he would have been on a level five concern soon which would have given me just cash on its own :)[/quote']

Just making you aware ;) Mollo a bit of a flash in the pan i believe, but hopefully Suso comes through for you, which tbh looks that way. Can't fault your logic mate.

Hayden .... earned a draw with Brentford against fierce rivals Barnet.

Brentford dominated much of the play against Barnet but could only manage a 2 - 2 draw in their Division 4 fixture.

Xavier scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Neves was also on the scoresheet for his side.

36th min' date=' MCKAY catches ANDRÉ with his elbow.

Red Card - The referee has no choice but to send off MCKAY

48th min, COP goes in with a strong challenge on NEVES.

Red Card - The referee is showing no sympathy to COP. It's a second yellow and he's sent off

I Still couldn't win despite barnet getting 2 players sent off :( I Had 68% possession 15 shots and 13 on target, Barnet 6 shots and 6 on target[/center']

Southampton 1-1 Shorpe

Manager Inglis first game in charge was against joint leaders Shorpe. The home side had the edge in possession and shots but it was Shorpe who took the lead through Matheus in the 74th minute, new loan signing El Shaaraway who only made the bench after signing just before kick off took just 1 minute to grab a debut goal and the equaliser. Southampton couldn't grab the winner but move off the bottom of the league.

Manager Inglis hopes to clear the clubs dept by selling off a few players and he's delighted with the addition of the Sunderland trio Varane, Maher and El Shaaraway, big thanks goes to the Sunderland manager Rick James for allowing these wonderkids to come to Southampton.

Riece Monro(RieceM96) steered Queens Park Rangers to victory against Millwall.

Queens Park Rangers beat Millwall 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Kehl scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Zaha and Schieber were also amongst the goalscorers.

Up to second. PLEASEEE! can this be my last season in division 2.

Beat Birmingham 1-0 away today, great result. Mark Davies with the only goal with not a particularly strong team out.

Done a lot of buisness in the transfer window, which has freed up room for the potential sales of Charles N'Zogbia, Aleksander Ryazantsev and Scott Sinclair who are all for sale.

The offer for Chris WOOD of Chunnam Dragons from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very good young player, currently a man in demand as he's in great form in the Championship. He's shown he's had potential for a couple of years but now he's producing some superb performances and is due a rise.

The offer for Michail ANTONIO of Hamburger SV from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Great young player, should be able to step up to the Premier League before long. Seems to have everything in a winger.

The offer for Free Agent Jeffrey MONAKANA from Swansea City has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Jeffrey MONAKANA will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Managed to beat James to him, cost me £1.2m. Only 19 years of age and one of the biggest talents in the football league, he's got everything bar an end product at the moment.

The offer for Free Agent Jake CASSIDY from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another great young player playing in the football league, top scorer of League One and looks like he's due a rise.

The loan offer for Ola JOHN of Portsmouth from Swansea City has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Joins on loan, will probably result in the cash sale of Aleksander Ryazantsev.

Fernando Castillo earned a draw with Everton against Manchester United.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Everton and Manchester United in their Division 1 fixture.

Benzema scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

De Rossi was also on the scoresheet for his side.