• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Hi guys, how have you been??

so i quit colchester few months ago and now now recently i got barnet.

SM sure looks quite different now.

so anyways accepted deal for deulofou. First match in charge lost 4-8..:eek:

never happened before in my 5-6 years playing SM, that i lose a game with 12 goals in it.

EDIT:: also anyone could explain how does player rating change works now..

Drew 2-2 with league leaders Fulham. Looking at the stats I'm aggrieved to have not won, but fair do's to Fulham, you get to the top by grinding out points.

Dropped out of the play-offs to the benefit of Bolton. Got Newcastle next who as of now are unmanaged, marking a half-season in charge of Preston.

Drew 2-2 with league leaders Fulham. Looking at the stats I'm aggrieved to have not won' date=' but fair do's to Fulham, you get to the top by grinding out points.

Dropped out of the play-offs to the benefit of Bolton. Got Newcastle next who as of now are unmanaged, marking a half-season in charge of Preston.[/quote']

Surprised you didn't go for beckham...

Drew 2-2 with league leaders Fulham. Looking at the stats I'm aggrieved to have not won' date=' but fair do's to Fulham, you get to the top by grinding out points.

Dropped out of the play-offs to the benefit of Bolton. Got Newcastle next who as of now are unmanaged, marking a half-season in charge of Preston.[/quote']

You definitely deserved to win. Good luck for the rest of the season!

Our form is terrible of late and Exeter have taken over at the top. The only that concerns me is that the gap to third is only 6 points.

Got to turn it around quickly.

Doncaster lost 1-0 at home to West Brom, real set back after putting 8 past Reading last time out. A win would of had us up to 4th but defeat sees us drop down to 9th.

We'd settle for a play-off spot this year after a shocking start but the battle for second is really hotting up and anyone could end up there really!

Hi guys' date=' how have you been??

so i quit colchester few months ago and now now recently i got barnet.

SM sure looks quite different now.

so anyways accepted deal for deulofou. First match in charge lost 4-8..:eek:

never happened before in my 5-6 years playing SM, that i lose a game with 12 goals in it.

EDIT:: also anyone could explain how does player rating change works now..[/quote']

Oh right so youre manager, cheers for Deulofeu :)

Vanderlei JEAN has completed his move to Brentford from Fluminense in a swap deal for Josef SOUZA
Rodrigo LIMA has completed his move to Brentford from SL Benfica for £1' date='000,000 plus Gonçalves ALOÍSIO and Renê JÚNIOR . All other offers were turned down.[/quote']

Hopefully both will be good signings..

Without a win in 5 now after a 1-1 draw with Newcastle at Deepdale. Loic Remy scored a late equaliser after Mirko Vucinic gave the Magpies an early lead.

Level with Sheffield Utd on 40 points, but behind them in 7th place due to a worse goal difference (which I must add was under previous management.) Travel to Nottingham Forest next, who were the team I got my first win against.

Also, dont know how common this is but every game in Division Two had goals on both sides.

Also also, anybody else noticed the new toolbar at the top isnt staying on the top of the screen when you scroll down? That was the major selling feature of it and its broken.

Without a win in 5 now after a 1-1 draw with Newcastle at Deepdale. Loic Remy scored a late equaliser after Mirko Vucinic gave the Magpies an early lead.

Level with Sheffield Utd on 40 points' date=' but behind them in 7th place due to a worse goal difference (which I must add was under previous management.) Travel to Nottingham Forest next, who were the team I got my first win against.

Also, dont know how common this is but every game in Division Two had goals on both sides.

Also also, anybody else noticed the new toolbar at the top isnt staying on the top of the screen when you scroll down? That was the major selling feature of it and its broken.[/quote']

Sheff Utd are the better team;)

Good luck...:P