• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

DIV 2

HARTLEPOOL 1 EXETER 0

'Pool took the spoils against promotion chasing Exeter to move off the bottom and climb within 4 points of safety.

Both teams went for a hard attacking set up and stats were pretty even on all counts.

Pleased to have edged it against a very good side.

A promising start for the new manager -getting maximum points on the board against the top 2 sides and clawing our way out of the basement.

Battered Everton 5-0, Giggs with a hat-trick with the other goals from Mickael Ciani and Bryan Ruiz. Still in 11th, but in terms of points I'm on 43 and closer to 2nd than I am to 13th. I'm on good form so if I can keep this going, with just ten games to go even 2nd place could be achievable but my aim would be to get in to Europe for another season with a top ten finish.

Also been busy in the transfer market to give myself a new look side, I had a lot of money lieing about so I've used it to try and improve my squad and mix it up a bit as a lot of my first teamers have been there for a very long time.

The offer for Emiliano INSÚA of Cardiff City from Swansea City has been accepted (£4m and Renat Yanbaev). The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This is very much a gamble, I've offered a lot of cash in the deal considering the players are of a similiar ability. I've gambled on it as with the move to Atletico Madrid, if he does do well he could rise but at the moment it's certainly not the best bit of business I've done and I wouldn't have done such a deal had my balance not been so high.

I've mainly gone through with this deal to try and mix my team up a bit, Yanbaev has been in my team since Season 3 and March 2011. I think it was time for a change, as Yanbaev was a solid 88 but not playing in a major league and not looking like he could push on.

Fabio BORINI has completed his move to Swansea City from Sunderland for £1,500,000 plus Scott SINCLAIR

Pleased with this deal. Been looking to sign Fabio Borini since the very start of the set up but he's not really come availible to me. I'm in need of a back up striker, which Borini will be perfect for and although he's not had the best of seasons in Liverpool I do really rate him and think he'll be succesful at the right club. Let go of Sinclair as he's not had the best 18 months and I think I was fortunate that he got his rise to 87 which meant that I didn't have to put too much cash in the deal.

These two deals come a couple of weeks after I signed Bryan Ruiz, in a swap deal for Charles N'Zogbia so I've managed to switch my first team around a fair bit, getting rid of three players and signing three players. I've also finally got rid of the trio of wingers I had up for sale for a couple of months, Ryazantsev was sold to Bolton, Ruiz replaced N'Zogbia and Borini replaced Sinclair.

My side is looking a lot stronger now due to the British changes, here are all the rating changes that I've had with them now complete:

Ryan Giggs, 92-91 (-1)

Rafael Da Silva, 89-90 (+1)

Moussa Dembele, 89-90 (+1)

Chico Flores, 87-88 (+1)

James McCarthy, 86-88 (+2)

Joe Allen, 86-88 (+2)

Scott Sinclair, 86-87 (+1)

Neil Taylor, 85-86 (+1)

Alekander Kacaniklic, 78-85 (+7)

Adam Smith, 80-83 (+3)

Adam Matthews, 85-86 (+1)

Ben Davies, 75-84 (+9)

Adam Smith, 80-83 (+3)

Andrew Wisdom, 75-83 (+8)

Shane Ferguson, 78-82 (+4)

Haris Vuckic, 78-82 (+4)

Curtis Obeng, 70-73 (+3)

Capello, was unable to prevent a Sheffield United defeat to Oldham Athletic.

Sheffield United lost 4 - 3 to Oldham Athletic in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Eliseu and Ibisevic were amongst the goalscorers.

Always seem to loss to Oldham.

Good to see new signing ibisevic on the score sheet,but will return to zamora and palacio to the starting line for the next game.

Did well in the rating increase with baines up to 91.jags 90.

The offer for Alex TEIXEIRA of Brentford from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Humberto Suazo (89) CF + 3M is coming my way' date=' Ovbiously not the best of deals as Teixeira will rise to 89 and Suazo should most likely drop to 88 however the cash and a top rated CF is what i need at the minute and i saw Suazo has concerns so thought it would be slightly unfair if Jonny lost a high rated player for cheap as chips, Gave him a VM and now we've struck a deal :D [/center']

Hopefully i won't have any problems scoring now surely? :o

Humberto Suazo (89) CF + 3M is coming my way' date=' Ovbiously not the best of deals as Teixeira will rise to 89 and Suazo should most likely drop to 88 however the cash and a top rated CF is what i need at the minute and i saw Suazo has concerns so thought it would be slightly unfair if Jonny lost a high rated player for cheap as chips, Gave him a VM and now we've struck a deal :D [/center']

Hopefully i won't have any problems scoring now surely? :o

Nice one mate! Suazo, with level 4 concerns was always going to leave at some point. Cheers for the quick deal :)

The offer for Tom ROGIC of Central Coast Mariners from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Straight swap with David Amoo, very pleased with this deal and surprised he was at external. Confident he'll be able to get himself in to the Celtic side regularly and be their next main goalscorer when Hooper leaves.

Middlesbrough 2:0 Newcastle

Newcastle 4:3 West Ham

Not a bad start since joining Newcastle, the Middlesbrough game I was a bit late for in getting to do my tactics meaning we lost, probably would have lost in fairness if I had done them aha but I did them just in time for tonights game and I'm very pleased with a 4:3 win..

Unsure if the leagues have been updated yet, I don't think they have and I'm hoping that tonights win will push us closer to my aim of in the next 10 games of achieving play-offs. It's a pretty difficult target but there's no reason for luck not to go my way and help me out for a change aha.

I'm looking to do some transfers, if you do want to buy some players of mine that is fine as everyone is up for sale but most anyway are under transfer ban but there are the odd few decent-ish players available. If your selling anyone over 88, please could you message me on here or on SM, as I most likely will be interested. :) Cheers.

Hayden .... steered Brentford to victory against Leyton Orient.

Brentford outclassed Leyton Orient and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Elkeson scored both of the goals for Brentford and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Another well deserved victory and Elkeson on the scoresheet again. Elkeson and Ronaldinho are vital to my team. Suazo assisted one on his debut to :D

Brentford (Brazilford) are now changing ways, going south american now so not just brazilians..

Really had to change things even if i didn't want to, so many players i didn't want to get rid of but i'm desperate to get promoted this season so i'm doing my best. Bought a few risers recently as well just to make things a little even in a few months time.

Huddersfield up next, god i hate playing against bendtner in this gw everywhere he moves he scores against me :o

Thomas Eisfeld and Allan are available for P/E.. DM South american players only ;)

English Cup final

Wembley stadium

Exeter 0 Northampton 4

Fantastic result for Northampton

Well done to the Exeter manager for getting to the final

Europe awaits :eek:

I may have to renew my Gold membership for this:rolleyes:

Oh neill..Go and celebrate with your family.Your first achievment on SM:D:D:D

English Cup final

Wembley stadium

Exeter 0 Northampton 4

Fantastic result for Northampton

Well done to the Exeter manager for getting to the final

Europe awaits :eek:

I may have to renew my Gold membership for this:rolleyes:

Nice one mate!

Martin DEMICHELIS has completed his move to Brentford from Málaga CF in a swap deal for Ananias WERLEY . All other offers were turned down.

85 For a solid 89 :D (Wouldn't do the deal irl mind as i really like Werley)

1 Riser today' date=' Nascimento Marcelinho 76>84

Andrés Fernández has become the new West Bromwich Albion manager..

Welcome....

The offer for Araújo RAFFAEL of Portsmouth from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I don't mind selling Raffael for CV so Andres can have him. :)

The offer for Mirko VUCINIC of Newcastle United from Portsmouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Javi Garcia and Essien going the other way. I have too much depth in the midfield so I might as well just get Mirko.

I don't mind selling Raffael for CV so Andres can have him. :)

Javi Garcia and Essien going the other way. I have too much depth in the midfield so I might as well just get Mirko.

Very pleased to finally get that deal done, as a City fan I was very interested in Javi Garcia and you were looking to get rid of Essien and I was definately in need of a quality 91 midfielder. :).

Now I am in need of a striker, I will do a P/E deal if anyone is selling a striker.