Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Another draw but luckily I've been promoted for a while now. Walsall was my first team in this setup and back in the day I won the Division 4 title this time I've ended second in Division4. So when I saw them available and sitting rock bottom last season I thought yeah let's a have another go :P

Manchester United 0-2 Manchester City

Robinho grabbed a brace in a game where we had to win. It so close at the bottom of divo 1. From the likes of Crystal Palace - Cardiff city no one is save just yet.. With one game to go the difference between 18th place Nots County and 16th place Crystal Palace is a minimal 3 points. Last game of the season Will see Nots County face City. One will go down while the other stays.

THE END

After 140 games Yeovil Town coach Kris Iankov decide to leave the club.With them he had some very good results.Lead them to the final in the Cup and every season Yeovil finished in the first 6.

140 games and 286 points,fans always will remember him but now he want new challange and take relegated Colchester

THE NEW CHALLANGE

After the relegation Colchester boss want to find new good coach who can back them in Div.3 and his decission was Kris Iankov.Colchester have good,balanced team but the number of defenders is very low and the new coach must find good defenders.

So need good defenders,Fabiano(90)CF is available also Amalfitano and Hiljemark can go

Crewe have had an end of season slump. We have only won 2 of the last 10 games, ending our chances of the playoffs. Still, a good season considering the start to the season we had. Aiming for the playoffs next year!

Preston qualify for the play-offs after a 3-0 victory over Hartlepool. And the site goes down. Basically I'll be resting players against Exeter for the play-off semi final. It'll still be a strong team though, and I still expect to put up a fight (to get the Blackpool fans off my back)

Notts County 0-2 Cardiff City

Tactically played a weakened side against Man United as I figured they would win anyway and I needed my best players to be as fit as possible to take on another relegation favourite in Notts County.

We dominated the match with N'Zogbia and Lemoine (bitter sour taste in my mouth) getting the goals.

It is enough to keep us up with one more game of the season to go against Everton.

Now we leave Notts County and Man City to slug it out together in their last game to see who goes down.

The season does end on a bad note:

Fabien LEMOINE has completed his move to SM Caen from Cardiff City for £7,381,500. This was after the player requested a transfer.

Yes he came on as a sub a lot of the time but he played in pretty much every game and I am disappointed that he felt he had to leave just because of his lack of starts.

Hi guys :)

Apologies for the past year, last few terms of uni have been crazy. Meant that I couldn't really afford anytime to play, but still clung onto West Ham. Sadly the neglect has been telling and we are in a poor position. I have just a little bit of dissertation work and final exams, but SM can now provide a bit of comfort rather than the frustration I was often seeing. Wow the game seems to have changed though, almost unrecognisable. What the hell are scout reports haha :o

Anyway's we are 17 million in debt so cash offers are welcome for anyone :)

Sorry if my rapid decline annoyed and offended anyone.

well first game as manager of doncaster and last game of the season....what better way to start/finish than with a 2-0 win. Seleznyov scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kayal was also on the scoresheet for his side. seleznyov retaining his place as top scorer in the league :) 22 goals.

doncaster rovers 2-0 ipswitch

Sheffield United 2-2 Newcastle

2hd4qwn.png

Yesssssssss. Very pleased..

My aim when I joined Newcastle 10 games ago was to attempt for a top 10 position but somehow extremely luckily I've found my way into the play-offs, didn't realise I had won 7 from the 10 games played. There was a lot of luck as also I had to hope that tonight I bettered Southend's result, we picked up a 2-2 result so now this will be my 3rd time in the play-offs.

If I remember rightly, I've been in the play-offs twice with Northampton but unfortunately lost in the Semi-Finals both times, hopefully I can gain my first achievement with a club in 5579.

Lost the final game of the season, but Liverpool also lost which means we finish in tenth, the top half of the table and in Europe for next season.

Very pleased with the season, much more comfortable than last season in terms of the League and looking to now consolidate our Division 1 status with a couple more solid mid table finishes. Second season in Europe for us now, even though I can't manage in Europe. Also impressed with the progress I've made to the squad, signing Borini, Insua, Ruiz and a lot of good young players whilst a lot of my players had their ratings improved dramatically giving me a much stronger looking squad.

Lost the final game of the season' date=' but Liverpool also lost which means we finish in tenth, the top half of the table and in Europe for next season.

Very pleased with the season, much more comfortable than last season in terms of the League and looking to now consolidate our Division 1 status with a couple more solid mid table finishes. Second season in Europe for us now, even though I can't manage in Europe. Also impressed with the progress I've made to the squad, signing Borini, Insua, Ruiz and a lot of good young players whilst a lot of my players had their ratings improved dramatically giving me a much stronger looking squad.[/quote']

Giggs isn't just a legend in real life, He's a legend for swansea in 5579! :D

Giggs isn't just a legend in real life' date=' He's a legend for swansea in 5579! :D[/quote']

Indeed. 227 games, 84 goals and 79 assists.

Been my main man more or less since I've signed him, and I've always planned to keep him until he retires. Signed a new contract at United recently so I reckon I might be able to keep him for possibly another 3 seasons, nothing wrong with having a golden oldie in the side despite the obsession of youth within SM.

Well after a hideous season we have been relegated. It is an outrage and so the West Ham squad will go. Everyone but Mandzukic, Ramires, Jones and Chamberlain are open to offers.

Need to get wages off the bill so can offer very favourable two or three for ones aswell. PM or VM me :)

Double post sorry - one of my bids just collapsed lol? Never even traded with this guy in any setup? Pretty sure he's a forumer to... Anyways I'm off now hopefully the next time I'm online I see a few bids accepted!

Charlton finished 5th in Division 3,already secured playoff place before final game so my first team get a rest before play off semifinal. Hopefully this will be a happy ending this season. Got to play-off place too in 106,but knocked out in semifinal,i'll be devastated if i don't make it too here. 106 and 5579 still 2 my favourite EC