English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Boom, Coventry get there new key defender!

The offer for Johan DJOUROU of Leverkusen from Coventry City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Joins in a swap for Nascentes HENRIQUE and £200k which totals just over £3m for me, but Djourou is worth over £7m. The main reason is he joins as my joint highest defender, an area i desperately needed to strengthen so was alwasy going to get value filling it.

So far then, Coventry have bought in:-

Raphael van Der Vaart

My new main man in midfield, rated 92 (but for how much longer?)

Andre Wisdom

The Liverpool starlet is one for the future and has certainly seen a lot of first team football this season in RL.

Johan Djourou

A safe 88, still only 26 but more importantly now my main man at the back with MUSACCHIO

Graziano Pelle

Due a +2 rise to 88 and will be a great option up front alongside DERDIYOK.

On Loan : Martin Kelly

Massive thanks to Real Khai over at Watford for agreeing to loan me Kelly again for the new season. Will play a lot of football for me and I really appreciate the help.

I'm still very much open for business at the minute tho, have a gander and let me know if anyone interests you.

I'm leaving it until Wednesday for offers for Matt Phillips, highest cash offer will be accepted on Wednesday.

Looking to loan out a lot of my players for next season, didn't really loan out any last season whilst there's a lot of players who barely played and I could do with a smaller wage budget. First come first served for these 80-85 rated players, not sure whether there's an interest for these sort of players on loan these days but I'll make them available anyway.

Ben Davies (84)

Marvin Sordell (84)

Ben Marshall (83)

Ruben Garcia (83)

Adam Smith (83)

Corry Evans (83)

Charlie Austin (83)

Jon Williams (82)

Haris Vuckic (82)

Callum McManaman (82)

Michail Antonio (80)

Dani Pacheco (80)

Tom Rogic (80)

Andre WISDOM has completed his move to Coventry City from Swansea City for £1,500,000 plus Jon WILLIAMS

Pleased with this, think Jon Williams is a top player with a very bright future, of course Wisdom is as well but I just really like Williams as a player and he's yet another one of the Welsh future stars that I've got. Perhaps I've had to over pay for the likes at Ben Davies and Emyr Huws at the time, £2.7 million and £2 million respectively seemed silly to spend when no body elses bid rivalled half of that but in Davies I've shown that it's peanuts given the potential they have and Emyr Huws has a lot of potential.

Anyone help a brother out?

Need a decent rated (89+, ideally 90+!) CB. As is my way, i dont care about his age as long as he is safe (ish).

Let me know if your up for it (pnar).

+++EDIT+++

Sylvain Distin is on his way in a Taxi as we speak - Lucas Andersen and £2.7m going the other way. Nice doing business with you Hazr!

Me again!

Sergio Sanchez is available - he is the necessary egg I have to break to make my Coventry Omlette.

Will accept an excellent straight cash offer or PX with cash. I need spondoolies to build up the squad - first team is now sorted so I am looking at players in and around the 85 mark please.

In other news:-

José ÁNGEL has completed his move to Coventry City from Fulham for £1,300,000 plus Borges ROMULO
Sylvain DISTIN has completed his move to Coventry City from Shrewsbury Town for £2,757,000 plus Lucas ANDERSEN

Heard rumours that Distin was unlucky not to rise to 90 previously, not sure if anyone can offer an opinion on that (?) but at the very least he is an old head with a safe rating.

These lads Complete my defence for the first team and, combine dwith Djourou, bring my defence up from just over 87 to just under 90. Really, really pleased with that.

has anyone elses fixtures (appear at top of the screen in game) dissapeared? it still comes up with the dates on mine but last night we had a friendly n it didnt say on the list we had one so i didnt adjust my team etc n lost. anyone else experienced this problem? give me a shout if you know how to fix it. cheers

has anyone elses fixtures (appear at top of the screen in game) dissapeared? it still comes up with the dates on mine but last night we had a friendly n it didnt say on the list we had one so i didnt adjust my team etc n lost. anyone else experienced this problem? give me a shout if you know how to fix it. cheers

I think its purely because the new season is going to begin in the next couple of days' date=' and so all the fixtures will be added on to it then!

:)[/i']

I think its purely because the new season is going to begin in the next couple of days' date=' and so all the fixtures will be added on to it then!

:)[/i']

are you getting the same problem? or is anyone else?

anyway in other news, doncaster would like to welcome our newest signing Khalid BOULAHROUZ an ex holland international who we feel will bolster our defensive options. still looking to add another player before the new season begins.

The offer for Andreas CORNELIUS of Barnsley from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

£4 million

Abdul was easy to do business with, and I think I've got a bargain here. He's in his first season at Copenhagen, and he's managed to score 17 goals in 25 games. He's got international recognition and scored one in four caps for Denmark and looks like he's going to be a top player. He's been linked with big money moves to Premier League clubs like Sunderland and Stoke, and with him being 6 foot 4 he would probably suit the Premier League. I think that he's going to be a top player and I think this is going to turn out to be a massive bargain.

The offer for Free Agent Jason BANTON from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Bit of a gamble considering that he's been deemed not good enough at the likes of Leicester, Liverpool and Seattle but he's doing very well at Plymouth and he's currently looking like a player with a promising future. 6 goals in 12 games from out wide on loan at struggling Plymouth including some very good goals.

Joined a few days back with Bury, someone has done well with these so I'm happy to take over the mantle.

I'm also happy to listen to offers on a few of my players, please guys I'm a veteran in this game so no offers like I had the other day (which was poor), I'm lacking depth more than anything and I need a RB so if you fancy the look on anyone make an offer or get in touch.