English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Joined a few days back with Bury' date=' someone has done well with these so I'm happy to take over the mantle.

I'm also happy to listen to offers on a few of my players, please guys I'm a veteran in this game so no offers like I had the other day (which was poor), I'm lacking depth more than anything and I need a RB so if you fancy the look on anyone make an offer or get in touch.[/quote']

Nice to see you back:D

Joined a few days back with Bury' date=' someone has done well with these so I'm happy to take over the mantle.

I'm also happy to listen to offers on a few of my players, please guys I'm a veteran in this game so no offers like I had the other day (which was poor), I'm lacking depth more than anything and I need a RB so if you fancy the look on anyone make an offer or get in touch.[/quote']

Welcome mate, havent got much but if Coventry can help with anything let me know

Decided to come back to Soccermanager and take over Tranmere.

Hopefully this will rekindle my love for the game!

Love it - welcome in fella, enjoy - let me know if lowly coventry can help

very happy indeed to welcome our new man Vladimír WEISS to doncaster. after some tough negotiations might i add ;). had a great season in italy n im guessing he shud get boosted up to 88-89 at some point. also our new man between the posts is Michael AGAZZI, he arrives is a swap deal for adreas isakkson. on top of that with fabio,beckham and maher arriveing on loan, feel like were ready for the challenge of the new season. bring on dagenham saturday :)

Accepted offers for Miroslav Klose are in:-

Crystal Palace

£8.0M - Accepted.

Plymouth Argyle

£600k + Sebastián FERNÁNDEZ + Jesús CARLINHOS - Accepted.

Coventry City

£1.9M + Sergio SÁNCHEZ - Accepted.

Notts County

£900k + Faouzi GHOULAM + Aparecido EDMAR - Accepted.

Right pick the sweetcorn out of that. Personally I think i may have just sneaked the aged german.

The offer for Sergio BALLESTEROS of Levante from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Think this is fairly shrewd business, he's 37 but he's getting better and better and is still playing every week for Levante. Thought I was a first team centre back short, but now I've got four 88 rated centre backs who could all possibly push on to higher. Chico's doing well with Swansea, Ciani's playing regularly with Lazio who are doing well and Alexis is playing regularly with Getafe who are doing well.

Luke Murphy got a rise from 72 to 78, wasn't sure whether that was ever going to come to be honest. His two midfield partners of last year went to the Premier League, Ashley Westwood to Villa and Nick Powell to United but he didn't get a move so I'm tempted to now move him on.

Recent Villa signings:

Dan BURN has completed his move to Aston Villa from Preston North End for £2,000,000

I can't help but sign the lad. A former Darlo player, he's been brilliant for Yeovil whilst on loan from Fulham. Only 20 years old, a monster at 6ft 6, I can see him playing in the premier league in the future.

Ryan TUNNICLIFFE has completed his move to Aston Villa from Wigan Athletic for £2,100,000

Another English youngster joins. Appears to be back at Manchester United after his loan with Barnsley ended. For CV, can't really go wrong.

looking to do a deal with BELLUSCHI if anyone is intrested. also have some good youngsters in duffy and lukaku i could possible throw into the deal if its someone i really wanted. im open to suggestions anyway guys let me know

John or James? I prefer the Animal House Belushi if i'm honest....ahhh.....right....now i see my mistake.

Ignore me, I'll just be over here doing Dead Ants.

(One for the eighties fans there)

Was pretty fun whilst i was here, 140 games manager of Barnsley, enjoyed it definitely, results didnt go the way i would have liked, though felt ive built a pretty beastly squad so next manager will be in for a treat. Massive 30M bank balance aswell with plenty of risers still at the club.

Was pretty fun whilst i was here' date=' 140 games manager of Barnsley, enjoyed it definitely, results didnt go the way i would have liked, though felt ive built a pretty beastly squad so next manager will be in for a treat. Massive 30M bank balance aswell with plenty of risers still at the club.[/quote']

Shame to see you go, you did an excellent job with Barnsley! I'm sure you have your reasons though, I wish you all the best!

:)

Swindon head into the opening match against Crewe with high hopes after defeating the likes of Liverpool, Everton, and Newcastle in pre-season friendlies.

Three new additions joined in the close season however none of the new signings are expected to feature in the first XI.

So it's as we were, with an average age of 21 and an average rating of 84 we'll need to punch above our weight to have any chance of going up, but the squad is constantly improving so we'll give it a good go :D