Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Leyton Orient 3 - 2 Wycombe

Pina 14', Agirretxe 54', Thompson 74'; Insaurralde 41', Elano 89'

An unlucky result considering we dominated possesion and shots, means Wycombe have dropped to 5th.

That turns out to be my last game for Wycombe, I haven't really grown to them and when I got a job offer from Bradford I went for it.

Drew 3-3 with Liverpool away, good result against a top team. Goals from Giggs, Cisse and Dembele. Portsmouth now back on top of the league, and my next fixture is away to Portsmouth.

Sold Haris Vuckic, Rory Donnelly and Tom Bradshaw. Kyle Bartley, AJ Leitch Smith and Michail Antonio are all for sale as well. I want to cut back on the number of youth team players I have, and get rid of those who are unlikely to rise much further than they have. Some of these players have probably been here for longer than they should have been, and I don't want my youth team to be full of players who've been at the club for too long without rising or looking like they're going to rise.

Which is why i left. No fun having all the talents in a uncompetetive set up' date=' shame that.

Hows my old Barnsley getting on?[/quote']

Done s*** all in the way of transfers, bottom of league 3 and manager hasn't logged in for 4 days. Shame to see them go to waste!

:o

Managed to pick up the Ligue 1 young player of the season from external for CV

:eek:

Gratz' date=' I don't know anything about the french league :o but I'm sure he's a good player!

Geoffrey steered Portsmouth to victory against Manchester United.

Portsmouth outclassed Manchester United and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Adriano scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Osvaldo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

I'm very happy with the win over United! :) Unlucky, Zak!

Michel VORM, Luciano NARSINGH, Emanuel POGATETZ, Emmanuel MAYUKA, Alberto RODRIGUEZ and Lopez JUANMI are all up for sale, cash or p/e.

Romain HAMOUMA, Marat IZMAILOV, Michael PEREIRA, Jose CAMPANA, and Kelvin LEERDAM are also available if the price is right.

Michel VORM' date=' Luciano NARSINGH, Emanuel POGATETZ, Emmanuel MAYUKA, Alberto RODRIGUEZ and Lopez JUANMI are all up for sale, cash or p/e.

Romain HAMOUMA, Marat IZMAILOV, Michael PEREIRA, Jose CAMPANA, and Kelvin LEERDAM are also available if the price is right.[/quote']

You need to buy some 10k players as your squad is too small to make cash bids.

Beat Portsmouth 1-0 away from home, very tough game and a very big win with the only goal from Mikel Arteta.

It puts me on 30 points and in second place after 15 games, only goal difference seperate me and top of the league Everton.

Next game is top of the league Everton at home, following games to top of the league Portsmouth and top of the league Liverpool. Following that I face Manchester City, Shrewsbury and Hull who are all in and around the top of the league before the half way stage of the season.

Beat Portsmouth 1-0 away from home' date=' very tough game and a very big win with the only goal from Mikel Arteta.

It puts me on 30 points and in second place after 15 games, only goal difference seperate me and top of the league Everton.

Next game is top of the league Everton at home, following games to top of the league Portsmouth and top of the league Liverpool. Following that I face Manchester City, Shrewsbury and Hull who are all in and around the top of the league before the half way stage of the season.[/quote']

Congrats Swanseajack! I can't believe you and I were almost going to get relegated two seasons ago! :P Stats wise, You dominated posession and on corners with my side not even getting a single corner on the day. I think It was a fair result as statistically you were superior.

Btw, I might contact you soon for Handanovic :).

Congrats Swanseajack! I can't believe you and I were almost going to get relegated two seasons ago! :P Stats wise' date=' You dominated posession and on corners with my side not even getting a single corner on the day. I think It was a fair result as statistically you were superior.

Btw, I might contact you soon for Handanovic :).[/quote']

It was fairly even, we both had plenty of chances and it could have gone either way. Vucinic seemed to waste them for you, Borini for me. I'm glad Osvaldo didn't score after I thought I'd signed him.

Your squad certainly does seem like your going to be able to stay up the top of the league, but I'm just happy to look like I'm going to improve on last seasons 10th and I can't really ask for more than top 4.

Shrewsbury 2-2 Cardiff

Was winning the game 2-0 with goals from Tosic and Gourcuff but the Shrews came back and drew the game.

Ezequiel LAVEZZI has completed his move to Everton from Cardiff City in a swap deal for Alexandre PATO

Transfer deal done a week ago. Pato is a new frontman.

Martin ŠKRTEL has completed his move to West Ham United from Cardiff City in a swap deal for Pereira MAICON

Haven't settled with my side yet and slowly getting a new team together.

Just quit Fulham.

Gradually reducing clubs to make my SM time more sustainable. I want to get down to around 5 clubs (now have 10), and as good as this setup is, it is just not one of my favourites.

I became Fulhams longest serving manager after taking them over in Division 2, and have left them in a good position in Division 1.

Good luck all.

Your offer must have been huge' date=' mine clocked 27 mill haha.[/quote']

Mine came to about 28m I think. Bacca and Biglia had unbelievable PE value!

;)

My time in 5579 is almost coming to the end lads.Going to stay for 3 more games to surpass Bail's numbers of games and that's it.I'm going to quit most of my clubs on SM,actually all my clubs bar the 7046 one.Thanks for having me in this great setup..had some fun in this one!