Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

My time in 5579 is almost coming to the end lads.Going to stay for 3 more games to surpass Bail's numbers of games and that's it.I'm going to quit most of my clubs on SM' date='actually all my clubs bar the 7046 one.Thanks for having me in this great setup..had some fun in this one![/quote']

Shame to see you go buddy, did well to build a great team!

Happy to see that you're staying in 7046 though :D

Cant believe I managed to remain unbeaten despite all the injuries/suspensions and forgetting to switch my team out for the cup. Beat Stoke 2-0, David Nugent has now scored 3 goals in 4 games.

Such as shame how this setup has gone.

Nothing like it used to be :(

It is very inactive on the forum now, but I don't think the setup itself is uncompetitive.

I think it all went downhill with the inactivity of the M/R thread, I became the only person doing them regularly and lost interest and I don't particularly think it's worthwhile me even posting my results up as very few people do.

It is very inactive on the forum now' date=' but I don't think the setup itself is uncompetitive.

I think it all went downhill with the inactivity of the M/R thread, I became the only person doing them regularly and lost interest and I don't particularly think it's worthwhile me even posting my results up as very few people do.[/quote']

Once I get on my 3 month holiday, i'll end up posting a few :)

Holiday begins 20th of June btw :D

The offer for Jonathan DE GUZMÁN of Hartlepool United from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

£10 million, decent deal compared to some of the fees paid for the likes of Adel Taarabt.

Also recently signed Jose Canas in a straight swap for Mark Davies. That was followed by him signing for the Swans.

Preston thrash Wigan in the North-West derby 4-0. Julian Draxler scored a brace, with Remy and Danny adding to it. Oldham lost, meaning the gap at the top is now 16 points at the halfway stage.

Re: Respuesta: Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Who's the Liverpool manager? Forumer?
I don't think it's a forumer.

He must either be a forumer or one that just watches it..

Boone Logan has taken over Queens Park Rangers in English Championship 27777.
Boone Logan has left Queens Park Rangers in English Championship 27777.
Boone Logan has taken over Stoke City in English Championship 5579.
Boone Logan has left Stoke City in English Championship 5579.
[boone Logan has taken over Hartlepool United in English Championship 5579.

Stayed for 8 days

Boone Logan has left Hartlepool United in English Championship 5579.
Boone Logan has taken over Liverpool in English Championship 5579.

Unreal.

North End beat Southend 4-1 to set a new record of 8 consecutive wins. Montoya, Danny, Denisov and Draxler were on target for Preston, Nainggolan for Southend. Victory takes us 18 points clear, but I have a problem....

My GM runs out in 40 days and I'm not renewing. To my understanding, you only get to keep three teams. Now EC106 Preston and EC7046 Gillingham are my two most fond teams, and despite the lack of activity, Four Nations Lecce I like too. That leaves EC5579 Preston outside the cut, and the league doesnt end for another 63 days, so despite being run-away leaders in the 2nd Division, I may not be able to see my team's promotion through :(

North End beat Southend 4-1 to set a new record of 8 consecutive wins. Montoya' date=' Danny, Denisov and Draxler were on target for Preston, Nainggolan for Southend. Victory takes us 18 points clear, but I have a problem....

My GM runs out in 40 days and I'm not renewing. To my understanding, you only get to keep three teams. Now EC106 Preston and EC7046 Gillingham are my two most fond teams, and despite the lack of activity, Four Nations Lecce I like too. That leaves EC5579 Preston outside the cut, and the league doesnt end for another 63 days, so despite being run-away leaders in the 2nd Division, I may not be able to see my team's promotion through :([/quote']

My GM ran out and I can still manage up to 16 teams. I think its whether or not you have ever pre-purchased a club or not.

Taken over Forest. In dire need of a LB if anyone fancies trading for a midfielder/striker and/or a load of cash. Nobody at Forest is unavailable for transfer.

My Charlton have Constant and Vargas if you like.

Taken over Forest. In dire need of a LB if anyone fancies trading for a midfielder/striker and/or a load of cash. Nobody at Forest is unavailable for transfer.

Welcome back mate :D

Oh wow.. Bibi has gone :eek::(

Now that means that I have the Arsenal job offer - not sure what to do.

And I am the current longest serving manager :eek:

I took over Swansea on the opening day at the same time to a few others who are still here, two weeks before you took over Bradford. You have managed the most games and got the most points though :P

Shame to see Bibi go.

I took over Swansea on the opening day at the same time to a few others who are still here' date=' two weeks before you took over Bradford. You have managed the most games and got the most points though :P

[/quote']

Yeah man, Bradford was my first ever team in a forum game world.. and it shows with only 1.28 average points :o

Im going to look for decent suitors for Arsenal.

Still pretty chuffed how I've managed to maintain my division 2 status for 366 games without spending more than £8m on a single player.

I'd quite like to get into the market though and sign one or two new faces. Future of a couple of players still hangs in the balance, Xhaka remains at the club although has only started 4 games this season. Estrada's future at the club looks unlikely also.