Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

28 year old 90 rated CM/AM Tino Costa can leave...

Prefer cash as I need to fund a deal with another manager..

Yes he's moved to Russia but hey he's still a good player

or...

Sebastian Larsson can leave.

Edit: This is interesting but I've just looked at Man Utd and it appears they have two players on the transfer list but they have no manager :confused: if anyone has money try bidding see if it gets accepted, absolute tragedy for the game if its accepted.

Taken over Mister Malcomn's former side Notts County and I'm trying to put my stamp on the side by removing who I think are pulling us down in terms of wages.

The team has a plethora of talent and if I can get some other players in, I would be mightly pleased

Glad to report:

Notts County 2 Peterborough 1

Glad to get off on a winning start with my new club, on loan Spanish wunderkid Ander Herrera grabbed our opening goal, then Peterborough's Albrighton got the equaliser however County were the ones to leave with the choccies. Stiljin Schaars fired in a brilliant free kick to grab us the 3 points and my perfect start.

With imminent departure and arrival of players, it will be interesting to see what Glory Days will do with the side

Cheers to Darlo for allowing me the chance at Arsenal , been looking at a way back into SM for a while now but wasn't just going to jump at any team!

Dissapointed to not see the league fall but hopefully over time that can change!

Every player is avalible the most noticable of which are:

LLoris (92) - Don't need to sell i just rate De Gea and would be more content having him as my number 1.

Vidic (95) - Would be looking for a suitable replacement.

Busquests (95) - More than prepared to let him go still young and a solid rating!

Wayne Rooney (95) - Although hes one of my favourite players in real life i'd be more than prepared to let him go if the right deal came along!

Apologise for the triple post but:

The offer for Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC of Tottenham Hotspur from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My first deal as Arsenal manager and it's to bring one of the best strikers in the world to the club! He may be 31 but i'm more than happy to Pay the fee of: Torres (91) + Di Maria (93) +£20m for him.

It's an expensive transfer but i feel a necessary one in order to have the fire power up top to push us to league titles.

I am back as northampton boss.

wont be as active as i was before' date='but will be around when l need to be.

always up for deal,want to make look to the future if i do let any players leave.

anyone selling for cash......[/quote']

Just the sort of manager we need back in the set-up welcome back Brian!

Send me a message i'm more than happy to help you out with a couple of players for cash!

Used to be apart of this league from the very start with Tottenham. I was the first manager of them, and they will always be in my heart ;)

Anyway . . . Sixth Form is over, now have a job, but more importantly I have more time to come back on here. Also was recommended to come back by another user. So the future it bright :D

Its been ages since I have been on these forums, so know one will remember me I don't think :P

So, made a new account, bought a gold membership and I'm ready to start playing again . . .

Took over Tranmere

Used to be apart of this league from the very start with Tottenham. I was the first manager of them' date=' and they will always be in my heart ;)

Anyway . . . Sixth Form is over, now have a job, but more importantly I have more time to come back on here. Also was recommended to come back by another user. So the future it bright :D

Its been ages since I have been on these forums, so know one will remember me I don't think :P

So, made a new account, bought a gold membership and I'm ready to start playing again . . .

Took over Tranmere[/quote']

Welcome back BCFC of course people will remember you!

Have a take at Arsenal i might be able to help you out with some loans and cv buys if needs be!

The offer for Arouna KONÉ of Videoton FC from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He's back! £1.1 million, Jake Kean and Sergio Ballesteros.

With Jores Okore on the up, Ballesteros wasn't really needed and I don't think Kean will be playing regularly for Blackburn next season.

In exchange comes Kone, lethal in this set up in general with 51 goals in 107 games for us, Bristol City, Walsall and Torquay but particularly lethal for us with 21 goals in 24 games.

Used to be apart of this league from the very start with Tottenham. I was the first manager of them' date=' and they will always be in my heart ;)

welcome back:)

Good to have you back mate :)

Good to have you back mate :)

Cheers mate :)

welcome back:)

Cheers pal

Welcome back BCFC of course people will remember you!

Have a take at Arsenal i might be able to help you out with some loans and cv buys if needs be!

Cheers, I will take a look shortly mate, nice one :)

Respuesta: Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

He's back! £1.1 million' date=' Jake Kean and Sergio Ballesteros.

With Jores Okore on the up, Ballesteros wasn't really needed and I don't think Kean will be playing regularly for Blackburn next season.

In exchange comes Kone, lethal in this set up in general with 51 goals in 107 games for us, Bristol City, Walsall and Torquay but particularly lethal for us with 21 goals in 24 games.[/quote']

Good signing, i wanted this player but had too many (and weaker) centre forwards so finally let him go, already regreting it...

Btw, Ballesteros is retiring.

wont be as active as i was before' date='but will be around when l need to be.

always up for deal,want to make look to the future if i do let any players leave.

anyone selling for cash......[/quote']

Cheers to Darlo for allowing me the chance at Arsenal ' date=' been looking at a way back into SM for a while now but wasn't just going to jump at any team!

Dissapointed to not see the league fall but hopefully over time that can change![/quote']

Welcome to all of you! :)

Good signing' date=' i wanted this player but had too many (and weaker) centre forwards so finally let him go, already regreting it...

Btw, Ballesteros is retiring.[/quote']

It may be a bit of a risk, in that he may stay at Wigan but it's worth it for his goal rate. He's got a better goal to game ratio in this setup than Lionel Messi.

So many legends return here :P

Love how Swansea build the team and i certainly remember the gold era here when Kone lead the frontline for them

Yeh, three original members :)

I don't think I'll be letting him go so easily this time, certainly won't be if he can do anything near what he did back in the day as Papiss Cisse is a bit too realistic for me in that he keeps scoring offside goals.

Cheers to Darlo for allowing me the chance at Arsenal ' date=' been looking at a way back into SM for a while now but wasn't just going to jump at any team!

Dissapointed to not see the league fall but hopefully over time that can change![/quote']

No problem :D Im a bit jealous of your bank balance though :o

Taken over Forest. In dire need of a LB if anyone fancies trading for a midfielder/striker and/or a load of cash. Nobody at Forest is unavailable for transfer.

Another former manager returned recently' date=' welcome back Stuart :)

wont be as active as i was before,but will be around when l need to be.

anyone selling for cash......

Welcome back Brian! :)

Welcome back! :) You're in the Bulgarian gameworld, right?

Sadly, Mohamed Diame has handed in a transfer request.

Two offers on the table in a dirty highest bidder wins style shenanigan so i woudl encourage all of those people looking for an solid and still developing, rumored for a bigger club move (hell, United are apparently still tracking him) central midfielder to get there bids in as quickly as Katie Price drops her knickers on a first date.

No problem :D Im a bit jealous of your bank balance though :o

Another former manager returned recently' date=' welcome back Stuart :)

Welcome back Brian! :)

Welcome back! :) You're in the Bulgarian gameworld, right?[/quote']

Game against Doncaster will be tough tomorrow, especially if I want to stay up