Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Alright lads' date=' decided to join the set up again. Took over Carlisle who are the lowest valued team in the set up. Should be fun.[/quote']

welcome back adam , if you fancy any players from Arsenal let me know prepare dto let Joey Barton , Koman , Vermeer etc go for CV to a lower league side!

welcome back adam ' date=' if you fancy any players from Arsenal let me know prepare dto let Joey Barton , Koman , Vermeer etc go for CV to a lower league side![/quote']

Really? Cos Coventry coudl do with a bit of a hand up!

No real front runners in division 2 apart from PNE. Still fancy my chances despite the defeat to Millwall. Was going to write my season off tonight when i saw the result but at second glance at the table there is still so much left to play for and a good run of form could soon push me into a good position.

No real front runners in division 2 apart from PNE. Still fancy my chances despite the defeat to Millwall. Was going to write my season off tonight when i saw the result but at second glance at the table there is still so much left to play for and a good run of form could soon push me into a good position.

Preston go 18 points clear with a 2-1 victory over Derby County, with 2nd placed Oldham losing. With 12 games left it would take a major collapse to throw this away. Just purchased a months GM with the excess credits I have, hopefully allowing me to see out the season with Preston before considering my options.

Arsenal stomp to a 7-0 win over Hull City - Rooney shows his class with 4 goals.

4 points off the top 4 and 11 points off top spot with 12 to play :P

Really? Cos Coventry coudl do with a bit of a hand up!

Had a look at your club Ed your not in such a bad position more than happy to out with some loans or unwanted players for CV though if you want! Goes for anyone below div 1!

.El Nino was unable to prevent a Wigan Athletic defeat to Nottingham Forest.

Wigan Athletic slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Nottingham Forest in their Division 2 fixture.

Nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlton are into relegation zone after getting beaten by Bristol Rovers. The only good news for me this week perhaps i'm getting Giulio Donati unchallenged and Payet rise to 90

Every player at Newcastle is available for cash. Get in touch or make a bid and I will accept/negotiate. Not asking for stupid prices. Will also consider P/E for the few good players I have.

The offer for Fabian DELPH of Newcastle United from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Joins Arsenal , although he hasnt developed in real life as well as people hoped i feel he only needs one injury free season to prove his worth. Prepared to take the risk on him.

-------------------

In other news looking for a 90+ Center half , a 90+ cm , 2x 90+ wingers

The following can all be used in two for 1's

Vermeer (88) - GK

Van Aanholt (85) - LB

Sasso (83) - CB

Bartra (86) - CB

Agalarov (85) - DEF

Cana (88) - DM

Barton (87) - CM

Bertollaci (85) - CM

Denilson (88) - CM

Koman (86) - Wing

Boudebouz (88) - Wing

Stoch (88) - Wing

Chamakh (88) - FC

also have alot of cash to use so message me if you have anything that meets what i'm after!

Brought in two central midfielders and adds some more quality to the squad:

Teles RALF has completed his move to Newcastle United from Cruzeiro in a swap deal for Ferreira MARCELO and Oliveira MURALHA

Jamel SAIHI has completed his move to Newcastle United from Montpellier HSC in a swap deal for José BOSINGWA and Luis FARIÑA . All other offers were turned down.

Both rated 88 and should fit nicely into my first 11.

Rhys Evans (Arfon Forum) has decided to resign from Bury after 30 games in charge.

Really enjoyed managing these but....

Rhys Evans (Arfon Forum) has become the new Manchester United manager.

Only 30 games in charge at Bury but the opportunity to manage Man Utd was too much, I've left Bury in a very good state so good luck to whoever gets them.

Seriously debating if I done the right thing now.......

Thinking of jumping back to Bury, struggling to get deals done as half the managers haven't logged in for 5+ days and my squad is quite small.

Seriously debating if I done the right thing now.......

Thinking of jumping back to Bury' date=' struggling to get deals done as half the managers haven't logged in for 5+ days and my squad is quite small.[/quote']

I thought you might. As long as you stay in the setup its all good. I think the challenge of a smaller side is far more satisfactory than the opportunity to manage a "big side"

picked up Brimingham city, selling alot of slack, but an i searched 100+ youth players and found about 6 i can sign when i get some cash (and none of them super)

also noone to buy to fit into my first eleven, so ill need to do some transfers with managers after my first round of sellers go

Hello.

Just thought I'd take a look at 5579 and I saw that one of my old clubs Exeter were available so I thought I'd join them (I have been very inconsistent in this setup with clubs) but seeing as I have a lot more free time now after having a lot to do with school over the past few weeks I thought I'd join my favourite setup 5579 again.

Taking a look at Exeter they're 10th at the moment which isn't bad at all, with 10 games to go they're 7 points off the play-offs so it will be interesting to see if I can possibly challenge for it. Everyone is up for sale, not that there is anyone that is brilliant there but if you're interested just give me a shout :)

Cardiff 3-9 Liverpool

Steve Alban was unable to prevent a Cardiff City defeat to Liverpool.

Cardiff City were given a football lesson by Liverpool as they were hammered 9 - 3 in their Division 1 fixture.

Necid, N\'zogbia and Vorsah were amongst the goalscorers.

The Cardiff City club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against Liverpool finished 3 - 9

We go down to 11th and it puts Liverpool on joint points at the top of the table with local rivals Everton.

Newcastle pick up a point against Torquay, need to start picking up some wins if I am going to save them from relegation.

Bringing in 3 more players to try and achieve this:

Cristian VILLAGRA has completed his move to Newcastle United from Spartak Moskva for £710,000 plus Tom TRYBULL and Malik FATHI

The offer for Maxi LÓPEZ of Sassuolo from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Iván MARCANO of Rubin Kazan from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The signings of Villagra and Marcano are massive for the side as my defence is extremely weak and they add some higher ratings to a poor defence. Lopez is also an important signing as I needed another central striker with Fred being the only other at the club who is a decent rating.

I've posted two things on the news feed in game

Nani is available for a player or two a defender in the deal would be handy a decent young talent will do I'm not asking for a lot as its only for back up.
Also Fernando Llorente is available same as Nani a player or two but I will need a striker in replacement of him again this is for back up so a young talent will do.

Liverpool outclassed Bradford City and beat them 1 - 0 in their English Shield Semi Final fixture.

Pedro scored the winner for Liverpool and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Preview from the Final :

This is the first time they have made it to the final of this competition.

I am so happy for this! I hope to win the Cup! :);)

First transfers at Birmingham

IN

Memphis Depay arriving form Liverpool for 3m

Parma youngster Federico Freire in on a P/E

Out

Nene, Yildrim, Dagoberto and Kevin Gomis for a combined 20m

Such a competitive setup, not much at external so ill be looking to contact some managers soon, any of my players are available for P/E, But Cazorla and Bonucci will need REALLY big bids

Rhys Evans (Arfon Forum) was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to Sunderland.

Manchester United were hammered by Sunderland 6 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

What??? :mad: