Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Jamezz Chettz steered Crewe Alexandra to victory against Rochdale.

Crewe Alexandra beat Rochdale 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Maloney scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Aurtenetxe was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Happy with that, 4 points off play-offs.

And He's gone to a great club :)!

I know you don't need him, but I think it's a bargain at £6.8 million.

Got so many midfield options now that Mikel Arteta and Joe Allen can both move on for a good p/e bid containing a centre back, left back or winger.

I know you don't need him' date=' but I think it's a bargain at £6.8 million.

Got so many midfield options now that Mikel Arteta and Joe Allen can both move on for a good p/e bid containing a centre back, left back or winger.[/quote']

It was a bargain but I don't mind selling him especially as He's always concerned every season and my team is a magnet for conerns. I might as well move him on to a team that plays him regularly :).

My division 2 status is on the verge of disappearing after 9 seasons.

4 points clear of the relegation places - this could be my worst season in 5579, even if i do stay up.

Jamezz Chettz steered Crewe Alexandra to victory against Colchester United.

Crewe Alexandra beat Colchester United 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Mcauley scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Campbell was also on the scoresheet for his side.

2 points off the play-offs :D

I know you don't need him' date=' but I think it's a bargain at £6.8 million.

Got so many midfield options now that Mikel Arteta and Joe Allen can both move on for a good p/e bid containing a centre back, left back or winger.[/quote']

Shame on me to not reading this thread regularly. Will fit in nicely at Charlton

Milwall 1-3 Exeter City

Great result for us, it picks up my first win as manager for Exeter City which I am pleased with, Luis Fabiano picked up 2 goals for me which means he has scored 3 goals in the 2 games which he has been here for and surprisingly Aaron Hughes was on the score sheet. We move up to 9th now after that win and with 7 games to go we are just 5 points of the play-offs, we face Bury at home on Wednesday which could be a vital game in deciding whether we can achieve a top-10 finish or a good push for play-offs.

In other news..

George BOYD has completed his move to Exeter City from Hibernian for £40,000 plus Albert CRUSAT

Very pleased to have brought in Boyd, he played well for Hull when he signed for them last year from Peterborough, hopefully with Hull now promoted to the Premier League he makes more performances and can force a push up higher in rating. He is currently 84 and if he makes some performances I am sure he will rise, I used Crusat as a part exchange, he doesn't ever play for Wigan and especially with them now in the Championship I can only see his rating decrease unless he moves away, either way he was surplus to me and I didn't need him. :)

The offer for Jonny EVANS of Burnley from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

£2 million, Mikel Arteta and Aleksandr Kacaniklic.

Pleased to finally get in the higher rated centre half that I've been after. It allows me to sell Mickael Ciani for cash, and I've managed to use the Mario Suarez signing to actually reduce my wage budget and improve my defence. It also looks likely that Joe Allen will stay, and without Arteta he should eventually lose his concern.

The offer for Peniel MLAPA of Huddersfield Town from Nottingham Forest has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I have accepted the offer above for MLAPA

hi everyone,

I've just taken on Yeovil and will decide at the end of the season whether to stay on or not.

depends on whether the internal transfer market is lively enough to enable myself to change the team a little and get some depth into the squad.

Cardozo, cf ,90 rated can leave , cash or cash & player listened to.

avram Grant steered Northampton Town to victory against Gillingham.

Northampton Town outclassed Gillingham and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Lima scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Dyer and Emanuelson were also amongst the goalscorers.

:D

Jamezz Chettz earned a draw with Crewe Alexandra against Huddersfield Town.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Crewe Alexandra and Huddersfield Town in their Division 4 fixture.

Maloney was on the scoresheet for his side.

Result leaves us in 10th, 3 points off play offs.

Exeter City 3-1 Bury

2nd consecutive win for us and it's a nice win, Insigne, Figueroa and Assaidi picking up the goals, we are now 8th in the league and just 2 points off of a play-off position with just 6 games to go. Not bad for us at all. :) But, we have 2nd place Oldham away next which should be tough but we could pick up a point.

8mill in players beats my 11mill cash bid for ATSU. biggest wow i have seen in a bidding contest on sm, just ***, especially with the P/E changes.

Brum get a 2-0 win over blackburn due to a firt half brace to Gameiro.

Charlton beat Chelsea 2-0 yesterday. A good and vital win for us in the battle against relegation. We are still in relegation zone,but the gap is becoming much closer with safety zone right now. I'm looking for someone who sell player for cash,especially forward