Right sold

Sculli , 32 year old 86 for 3.7 million

Palodin ,29 year old 87 for 4.7 million

Mariano , 27 year old 88 for 7.9 million

Jonathon , 27 year old 88 for 8.2 million

Ellias , 28 year old 88 for 7.3 million

Tomaic , 25 year old 86 for 10.8 million! :D

Tiene , 31 year old 87 for 4.2 million

Driven a steak right through the heart of this team and got rid of all the tosspots for the BEST money I could as its the end of the season. And going to get younger players , cheaper players and hopefully better players in. Have 60 million at the moment and havent lost any key players yet. :)

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Right sold

Sculli ' date=' 32 year old 86 for 3.7 million

Palodin ,29 year old 87 for 4.7 million

Mariano , 27 year old 88 for 7.9 million

Jonathon , 27 year old 88 for 8.2 million

Ellias , 28 year old 88 for 7.3 million

[b']Tomaic , 25 year old 86 for 10.8 million![/b] :D

Tiene , 31 year old 87 for 4.2 million

Driven a steak right through the heart of this team and got rid of all the tosspots for the BEST money I could as its the end of the season. And going to get younger players , cheaper players and hopefully better players in. Have 60 million at the moment and havent lost any key players yet. :)

I think he's due a rise mate so I'd maybe hold off.

Notts County survive on the last day of the season and stay in Division Two, thanks to a 1-0 win over Sheffield United. If we had lost it was certain relegation for us but Stijin Schaars made it certain that we would still remain in Division 2.

I will be looking to rebuild the side and try to get a mid table finish. We bid farewell to retiring captain Stiliyn Petrov and Sergey Semak.

Although I haven't been at the club for very long, Petrov has been at the club for 5 seasons.

Stiliyn Petrov © )DM/CM Age:34

Matches: 122

Goals: 11

Assists: 13

Avg performance: 6.75

Sergey Semak Mid Age: 37

Matches: 17

Goals: 5

Assists: 2

Avg performance: 7.24

We thank them for their services for our club and their illustrious careers in the game.

Notts County survive on the last day of the season and stay in Division Two' date=' thanks to a 1-0 win over Sheffield United. If we had lost it was certain relegation for us but Stijin Schaars made it certain that we would still remain in Division 2.

I will be looking to rebuild the side and try to get a mid table finish. We bid farewell to retiring captain Stiliyn Petrov and Sergey Semak.

Although I haven't been at the club for very long, Petrov has been at the club for 5 seasons.

Stiliyn Petrov © )DM/CM Age:34

Matches: 122

Goals: 11

Assists: 13

Avg performance: 6.75

Sergey Semak Mid Age: 37

Matches: 17

Goals: 5

Assists: 2

Avg performance: 7.24

We thank them for their services for our club and their illustrious careers in the game.[/quote']

Good luck with the rebuild next season.Good time to rebuild and test of the new stars during pre season.

Good luck with the rebuild next season.Good time to rebuild and test of the new stars during pre season.

Yeah thanks Brian, Notts County has a massive squad and it would be a good opportunity to see what the fringe players can do and I will be looking to do deals as well

Already had enquiries about Martins Indi and Illaramendi but they are central to my plans moving forward and it will take a sensational offer to get either of them to move

Guys looking at the balance sheet and trying to keep the wages as low as possible without affecting the quality of the team.

£959' date='100 a week wages

36.647 capacity.

37 players

av rating 85.

Hows yours looking.[/quote']

£1,231,965 a week wages

15, 728 capacity

113 players

Av rating 79

Squad value is £312m+ though which means the wages are just about manageable :o:)

Guys looking at the balance sheet and trying to keep the wages as low as possible without affecting the quality of the team.

£959' date='100 a week wages

36.647 capacity.

37 players

av rating 85.

Hows yours looking.[/quote']

£758,170 a week wages

15,460 capacity

39 players (soon to be 37 when Lauri Dalla Valle and Janssen go)

av rating 84

Total Weekly Wages - £845' date='180

Capacity - 25,502

Players - 24

Average Rating - Unknown

Still got to get rid of Corry Evans and Harlee Dean.[/quote']

Compared to you guys I am not doing bad then,especially as l ve got some90 plus players.,onion 70k aweek.interesting be nice to balAnce the books a little more tho,which should happen after a few tranfer bans.

Still some great teams free,take a look:)

Vilà DIDAC has completed his move to Exeter City from Pescara Calcio for £800,000 plus Alan HUTTON . All other offers were turned down.

Very pleased in completing this deal, I've missed out on a fair few targets from external teams recently in this setup and have struggled to capture a few players especially with me being in bidding wars with much wealthier teams. This was the same case but I put in a big bid and luckily my bid was better than Sheffield Wednesday's..

Sebastian KEHL has completed his move to Exeter City from Portsmouth for £5,500,000

Put in a cheeky bid the other day for Kehl after I saw him on the transfer list and I was quite fortunate to sign a 90-rated midfielder so cheap, although he is 33 he'll be my best player at the squad.

Im so happy with myself with Leicester City , even though we got relegated i know im the man for the job to bring them back up straight away.

Luc CASNOS has completed his move to Leicester City from Sunderland for £7,600,000

Sunderland unlocked the floodgates for me , Luc Casnos is a player im very fond of. He might not have done well at Inter but the chance wasn't given to him there and Twente will serve him better. I'm predicting he will reach 89 soon enough with his goal scoring boots. Iv got other deals in the pipeline but until complete i don't show every corner of what i am doing.

Gianluca CAPRARI has completed his move to Leicester City from Pescara Calcio for £3,371,000

Good young player from Roma who he just signed for after playing 20 odds games for a Serie A team which went down when he was 19 so that pretty good for himself. I took a punt at it and if it fails im sure i can get back 3m for him.

The average age of the first team went down to 24 while the quality has definitely risen. IV slashed the wages a lot , give a full report later

HUDDERSFIELD happy with progress

Having took the HUDDERSFIELD Job at end of last season when club were 17th,

I am happy with the response to finish in an excellent 4th spot.

Lost play-off semi-final, but hopefully we can continue to improve and go one better next season

Signs on the park that the youth policy is starting to pay off are looking good then' date=' as are the signs off it as latest figures show Swindon have now cracked the 'Squad Value' top 10 for all of EC5579:

[b']1) Liverpool (D1) - £487.6m

2) Sunderland (D1) - £421.1m

3) Arsenal (D1) - £401.9m

4) Barnsley (D3) - £347.2m

5) Everton (D1) - £323.9m

6) Watford (D1) - £304.5m

7) Notts County (D2) - £294.7m

8) Portsmouth (D1) - £269.1m

9) Swindon Town (D4) - £262.8m

10) Manchester City (D1) - £260.6m[/b]

Good times ahead for the team then hopefully - just need to make sure the chairman doesn't see the wage bill...! :o:eek::)

My wages will be just 412k after fontas goes.

26 players

Av rating 82 :o

But around 65 million in the bank ;)

Pah as you can see from above I've 'made' £50m in 4 months since those squad values were posted in April (as squad is now £312m), really just through players rising - so I could have twice your cash easy if I liquidated some assets ;)

Swindon are a sleeping giant Dom, but then you of all people should know that! :P

Ipswich 2-1 Burnley

Ipswich book their place in the playoff final against Middlesbrough. Was quite an even game but I think Ipswich did just edge it so deserved the win on the night. Had to come from behind after Arteta gave Burnley the lead, Bergessio and Rusescu scored the crucial goals.

Commiserations to Burnley.

Going to be a lot of change at Peterborough in the close season. Willem Janssen is heading to Sean's West Brom - took long enough for a bid to come in for the Dutchman. Sean just pipping Twente at the 11th hour to get him for £5.5m. I would of liked to of kept him as he has been pretty influential in his Peterborough career;

178720bf338b814f18d000581245be80.png

Who Can Go?

James McClean £5m

Marc Albrighton £7m

Sean Morrison £3m

Real Life Transfers

Only just found out that Chris Mavinga has moved from Rennes to Rubin Kazan this month for €5million, while Gokhan Tore left Rubin Kazan earlier in the window on loan to Besiktas.

Chedjou also made a move to Turkey, to Gala. Certain improvement on a demising Lille side tbf, will get a crack at Champions League and will probably go close, if not win the Turkish title so might even get a shot at a rise to 90. I hope. Could be Peterborough's first 90 rated player......unless I purchase somebody this close season. ;)

Caulker moved to Cardiff which I wasn't too pleased about but hopefully he can lead them to a reasonably successful campaign and earn himself a healthy +1 and possibly a move next Summer. The worst possible scenario is that Cardiff get relegated and he drops, which would be a real disappointment considering I was so excited about this season and his chances of possibly getting 89 by the end of the season.

Nathan Redmond on the other hand made the move to Norwich. Hence why I am willing to now depart with Marc Albrighton and James McClean as I feel Redmond will take their places eventually with rises now he is playing in the Premier League.

Noticed Marsman was snapped up the other day too by Leicester City. Was going to place a bid on Saturday which would of seen me pip both Barnet and Leicester, nevertheless a good signing by Jaspal.

Guest drseanfitz

Going to be a lot of change at Peterborough in the close season. Willem Janssen is heading to Sean's West Brom - took long enough for a bid to come in for the Dutchman. Sean just pipping Twente at the 11th hour to get him for £5.5m. I would of liked to of kept him as he has been pretty influential in his Peterborough career;

about an hour before it was accepted I believe. was a stormer for me at Crewe in EC106, so hoping he'll do well for me here at the baggies.