• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Leicester City won both their opening games against a tough Spurs side at home and also a Forrest side away. Both narrow victories but 6 points is a brilliant start to bouncing back into the first division. The squad of players are more than capable to fight for a top 2 place and i hope with the new additions we can test the higher end teams.

Sturridge just went to 90 so thats a top forward at 90 for me which is a huge bonus at an extremely competitive league.

Bruma who i just got off West Ham moved to Gala in real life , first i was annoyed after the speculation from better sides but they are in the UCL and im sure he can easily rise to high 80s soon.

Saido Berahino 78>80

Signed him the other week after he scored a hat-trick against Newport County for just 850k after I saw that he was a free-agent and fortunately his value has increased to £1.9m so if I do decide to sell him in the future I should make some profit.

Made his U21 debut last night and scored too. You might have signed a good player after all!

Ah that's good news then' date=' hopefully these performances can help him get a first-team performance sometime in the future for West Brom.[/quote']

Well he came off the bench to play against us in the league, didn't do anything but he seems to be in Steve Clarke's plans and could well play a fair bit of game time for WBA this season. Great signing.

Peterborough 0 Spurs 0

Goalless draw at London Road following 8 goals in Peterborough's opening two games of the campaign. Tottenham played a good proportion of the second half with 10 men until Shane Long and Phil Bardsley departed for early showers for Peterborough meaning only 19 players finished the game on the pitch. Helton got man of the match for Spurs which must of meant we tested him a lot, which is a promising sign.

The suspension for Bardsley means Jenkinson will play only his 9th league game for Peterborough against Leicester on Wednesday. Could hand a debut to Sacha Kljestan also.

Wigan 6 - 1 Bury

Terrible match by my keeper, not making a single save and allowing 6 goals. Strikers also struggled with my only goal coming from a Sebastian Larsson header, from a Wijnaldum cross. Looking forward to our Mid-Week fixture as we host Exeter, looking to bounce back from our poor result today.

Wigan 6 - 1 Bury

Terrible match by my keeper' date=' not making a single save and allowing 6 goals. Strikers also struggled with my only goal coming from a Sebastian Larsson header, from a Wijnaldum cross. Looking forward to our Mid-Week fixture as we host Exeter, looking to bounce back from our poor result today.[/quote']

I have Sirigu for sale (part ex) if you want a new GK?

Reading play 3 win 3, promotion is a must for this team as its far too good for division 4.

Wigan 6 - 1 Bury

Terrible match by my keeper' date=' not making a single save and allowing 6 goals. Strikers also struggled with my only goal coming from a Sebastian Larsson header, from a Wijnaldum cross. [b']Looking forward to our Mid-Week fixture as we host Exeter, looking to bounce back from our poor result today.[/b]

We hope you don't bounce back aha, we need a win!

Exeter 1-1 QPR

So from the first 3 games, we have picked up 4 points from a possible 9 points which isn't too bad, unfortunately Assaidi and Bruma both picked up injuries which will force them both out for the next few weeks. So yes Bury on Wednesday, should be a good game now, might try and get a report done on the transfer thread on a preview of the game.

Bury Update

BURY 2 - 1 Exeter

Bury picked up 3 points in their mid-week fixture against Exeter. Goals were provided by the dutch winger combo of Jeremain Lens and Giorginio Wijnaldum. Wijnaldum picked up his 4th goal in 4 matches as he continues his terrific form. Bury now sit in 5th with 9 points, and will be visiting West Ham this weekend looking to make a run to the top of the table.

I am willing to listen to offers for Midfielder Tino Costa. I am looking for a natural Central Attacking Mid in return.

Peterborough just squeeze past Blackpool thanks to a 87th minute winner from Steven Caulker who will be lining up to Gary "Pit bull" Medel in the coming days following an agreement between Peterborough and Everton which will see both Arnautovic and Medel join Peterborough in a deal believed to be worth £14m. I am losing nearly 500k a game, so id rather sign these two now and be in debt at the end of the season than sign someone that'll be off their transfer ban in a few months when I could be £7-8m worst off. Will make my squad look far greater too, push my wages onto a ridiculous scale but hopefully improve my cup chances. Medel will become only my 3rd 89 rated player, while Arnautovic will put a Peterborough kit on for the second time in 5579, following his loan back in season 7.