Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Peterborough win 1-0 away at Exeter to remain top of the league.

Nathan Redmond getting a late goal on his first league start for the club.

The winning goal was followed by a red card for Maarten Martens 3 minutes before full time. His 10th red card in only 189 games for the club and our 4th red of the season.

Give Redmond some more minutes on Monday against West Ham' date=' and see if Maurice-Belay can prove his worth also.[/quote']

Yeah, good win mate, disappointed with my start of the season, looking to make some transfers but unfortunately I have had Mihaylov on the transfer list for a week now and I've not even had a bid from external. :/

Actually this setup is quite healthy ' date=' at 75% that is still quite strong.[/quote']Its healthy, but its not full of life. I'd rather see it at 100% and fairly active. People go on about internal deals, there are plenty of good players externally that could be brought in, which would limit peoples options in the market and somewhat force deals to go about, don't forget there are plenty of young players being added to the database every week. The sad thing is there aren't many more managers about that haven't already been in this setup. Hopefully the death of GC's will see people revert back to English Championships, but the old ones, too many people trying to make new forum setups, and people seem to prefer new setups compared to 5579. 1 and 106 always seem to be full though, would be nice to see this setup near that.

Since taking over Gillingham' date=' Josh Dagnall has enjoyed a 7 game unbeaten run in the league[/size']

With 6 wins and 1 draw. most recently a 3-0 victory over MK Dons, Josh Dagnall definitely has promotion in his sights now.

I raise you this entire season :)

All players till available for bids at Birmignham to liven it up, in negotiaitons for Cazorla atm as is

Sheffield Wednesday shocked 3rd Division Charlton Athletic and came away with fine 2 - 1win in last nights English Shield Round 2 fixture.

Estigarribia had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Agbonlahor and Khalifa got the goals for the 4th Division slow starters.:D

Looks like I used all my penalty shootout luck up in the first rounds of the Cup and Shield as Peterborough exit the English Shield in the second round at West Ham, 4-2 on penalties.

Might cut my squad numbers down a little bit. I did send Will Hughes out to Bristol Rovers the other week and he is doing fairly well. If my chairman allows it, Adrian Luna, Gokhan Tore, Lerim Duarte, Andreas Bjelland, Gregory Sertic and Quincy Promes could all leave on loan.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfaZCa-JOs3XISYu7OKhlJQocZeAha1G6msP3bmvrR10I4YN-d

Sheffield Wednesday progressed to the 4th round of the Cup after upsetting 3rd Division high-fliers Plymouth with a stunning 3-2 win in front of 14,o59 shell shocked fans............4th Division Wednesday now face 2nd Division Leicester in the 4th round.

YEOVIL'S experiment has led to a dilemma, selling the better players off before the lower rated ones worked well for me and made myself around 20m, now the tb's are off and we are close to the play-offs, do we wait until we know our fate or carry on and do the same again.

chose to do the same again but possibly at the expense of getting into the play-offs.

it wont be until early November , that we will see if it was worth it.

we should be able to keep ourselves in mid table before we get our new first team together.

Nicholas Fursse takes control of Ipswich Town.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

Took over as manager of Ipswich Town FC for the rest of the season.

The Chairman is desperate to avoid relegation and, for some reason, believes I am the right man to keep them up. He has given me a small cash pot and a free hand to bring in the players I need.

The club is probably the weakest in the division and we don't have much time to turn things around so I am anticipating a stressful time. However, my doctor says that a few months in a sleepy Suffolk town not far from the sea will do my hemorrhoids the world of good.

Already have a few targets short listed so expect to see some changes soon.

Took over as manager of Ipswich Town FC for the rest of the season.

The Chairman is desperate to avoid relegation and' date=' for some reason, believes I am the right man to keep them up. He has given me a small cash pot and a free hand to bring in the players I need.

The club is probably the weakest in the division and we don't have much time to turn things around so I am anticipating a stressful time. However, my doctor says that a few months in a sleepy Suffolk town not far from the sea will do my hemorrhoids the world of good.

Already have a few targets short listed so expect to see some changes soon.[/quote']

welcome!!! best loan chairman will let me offer is Seba, so feel free if you want, and good luck