English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

7zx.gif

NEW MAN AT THE CITY GROUND

A new reign has begun at Nottingham Forest as ex-Hereford and Yeovil manager Sam Lakinski takes over. The club are currently languishing second bottom of Division 2 and the immediate aim is for the manager to take them out of the relegation zone and into mid-table. The manager has inherited a fairly strong team, though with some gaps, and he's said to be looking forward to managing such an illustrious side.

First up for Forest under the new manager is a feisty local debry against local rivals Notts County and it's expected that a new and distinctive style of play will immediately be on show at the City Ground. A match report will follow this evening.

A new honor have begun for Queen Park Rangers... The manager Rasmus Johnsson has wrote a contract at 5 years with the team.

Reporter: What do you think about QPR?

Johnsson: I think that it is a good, but we need some new players...

Reporter: What's your goal this season?

Johnsson: The goal for the club is to not be relegated from Divison 2, but my goal is to fight for on of the qualify places to Divison 1.

Reporter: What do you think about tonight's game?

Johnsson: I have to see what my team can do before i can say anything but of course i want to win.

Guest drseanfitz

Sorry lads & ladies, just getting nothing out of these EC's & GC's at the moment. half the times I'm not even logging in weekly to check my scores etc

First match for Johnsson... And it was a win for QPR!

The first minutes of the match QPR dominates everything and after 10 minutes Perez scores 1-0 to QPR, and QPR continues so dominate until the 24th minute when Doncaster finds Cotterill and he scores... In the 37th minute Kerzhakov can score 2-1 to us! Half-time... After about 20 minutes into the second half Iogo gets tackled and he gets injured... At the freekick Milito kicks the ball to Mendes who heads it into the goaaaaaal! And the last goal goes to QPR and Milito! 4-1!

I have also bought three talents...

Kevin Friesenbichler

Ante Roguljic

Ezequiel Ponce

Massive game tonight for the Posh, "six pointer" and we came out victors against Derby! Long, Safari and N'Guemo with the goals. Remain 3rd, but 9 points clear of 6th and level on points with 2nd, only 4 points off 1st. Still in contention. COYB!

Beat Birmingham City away 4-0 as Ryan Giggs marks his first game since turning 40 with a hat trick. He's now on 9 for the season in the league' date=' and on course to reaching double figures in the league for the 7th time in his 9th season for Swansea.[/quote']

god it was a flogging, and it wasnt even one sided, just didnt take our chances. New attendance record tho

Last night... What am I going to say?

We won with 2-3 really good.. But both Diego Milito AND Aleksandr Kerzhakov are injuried... They have played all of my three matches.. and they have scored in everyone of them.. On my way ton get 13.7 million for my left back.. Hope to sign some talents.

Sertic is now 2 ratings closing to 90

Signed for £1.7m as a 80 rated midfielder in January 2010, with the hope he would develop into another Gourcuffwas, he isn't at that level yet but he is proving a more important player as each game goes on.

Hasn't played a huge part for Peterborough like he did in seasons 1-3, but this rating change could change that and give him more of a shot of getting in the side above the likes of N'Guemo, Wanyama and Hosogai.

• 2 weeks later...

Automatic promotion chances have taken a blow following a 2-1 defeat at home against Sheffield United. Was a minute away from taking a point from the game but Palacio emptied London Road early with 89th minute winner, leaving Peterborough 3 points off second placed Spurs.

David DE GEA has completed his move to Barnsley from Arsenal in a swap deal for Júnior PAULINHO and Serge GNABRY .

Happy with this deal. Barnsley manager probably got the better end of it, but when you consider that De Gea has just put in a transfer request seconds before it went through, I did quite well getting two mega-talented players instead of a pointless cash sum :D

hang on in there dan' date=' still a lot ofvgames ahead.

my hammers team remain top after another win, hope l can keep it up.[/quote']

6 games to go.

Got to do my best in the games I play and hope that Spurs will slip up along the way. They have got a cup tie to content with which could well work in my favour.

UTP!!