English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

it's time for me to fully return to my team' date=' been buusy with my other teams in other game worlds, now i make a return.

good win for us, but financially unstable with over 5m in debts, i thought chairmans do bails us out at times, what's with mine, if i had the power, i would have complained to the club owners. lol

i need to late a 90/+ player to leave, now.[/center']

if you are trying to get interest in your players, then you should tell us what team you are.

Possibly my shortest stint in a setup ever ... sorry lads ... just weren't meant to be!

Dont blame you mate , 5579 was buzzing back in the day. Its still going pretty well. Over 50 managers and iv built myself a good side and do deals on a regular. Im probably goin to make my own thread for my leicester

Dont blame you mate ' date=' 5579 was buzzing back in the day. Its still going pretty well. Over 50 managers and iv built myself a good side and do deals on a regular. Im probably goin to make my own thread for my leicester[/quote']Surely making your own thread will just make this setup die even more?? If you're going to make your own thread at least re-port your stuff in here.

Peterborough lost our first game in 9 games last night as we left Goodison Park on the wrong end of a 3-1 defeat. Lavezzi and Suarez putting us to the sword despite a determined performance from the Posh.

Surely making your own thread will just make this setup die even more?? If you're going to make your own thread at least re-port your stuff in here.

Peterborough lost our first game in 9 games last night as we left Goodison Park on the wrong end of a 3-1 defeat. Lavezzi and Suarez putting us to the sword despite a determined performance from the Posh.

probably , like i did with my Birmingham in 76.

Peterborough's new signing was a spectator tonight at London Road as the Posh ran out 3-1 victors against Shrewsbury Town. Wanyama and Dirar had the Posh 2 goals ahead within the first 20 minutes where we could just sit back on our 2 goal cushion - Shrewsbury got a goal back, but we soon ruled it out with Luiz Adriano's 7th of the season.

Ciro-Immobile-Pescara.jpeg

WELCOME TO PETERBOROUGH!!

Name: Ciro Immobile

Fee: £7.5m

History: 21 goals in 36 games (Dagenham, Norwich & Derby)

Currently playing for Torino with 13 goals so far this season, co-owned by Juventus. No reason why a rise to 89 can't be possible this season, and potentially a 90 in the future - why not! Osvaldo managed it!!

6i_gKQ_wTXo

Probably means that Ill send Casnos back to Leicester, and even potentially sell Pinilla in a few weeks.

Cardiff 9-0 Arsenal

My Cardiff side absolutely annihilated the Arsenal on Wednesday. In the team's biggest ever league win the scoring was opened straight away by N'Zogbia in the 1st minute. Among the other goalscorers were Pato who got a hattrick, Caio who got a brace, Maurice-Belay, Sancez Mino and Fernando also scored.

It's a big scoreline against one of the top sides but it is also a vital 3 points needed in our fight to escape relegation.

Another win for Peterborough as we run out 1-0 victors against West Ham at London Road - the only goal coming from Gregory Sertic - arguably one of my favorite players in the side - Nabil Dirar is also stepping up with some convincing performances too.

Cardiff in the Shield on Monday night - Immobile in line to make his Peterborough debut following his £7.5m move from Torino on Tuesday.

Peterborough 4 Cardiff 1

Super victory for the Posh. A debut goal for Ciro Immobile, a brace for Joel Campbell and a late penalty from Nabil Dirar see's the Posh march on into the next round where we face Watford.

Manchester United up next in the League.

Manchester United 2 Peterborough 3....

tony_main.jpg?w=480&h=321

Went 2-0 up thanks to goals from Coleman and Adriano, and then United pegged us back at 2-2 before half-time - came out in the second half and Peterborough were reduced to 10 men when Phil Bardsley was sent off - 5 minutes later, Ben Arfa put us in the lead. With 10 men we managed to hold United off.

Epic victory though, and Joel Campbell gets a +1 to 87. Not bad for a £360k investment.

A record crowed turn up at London Road..... to witness Swansea pick Peterborough apart and win 3-1. Stats probably suggest we didn't even turn up, with only 33% possession and 6 shots. Not what I wanted, but anyway.... always the next game.

chris-kamara-unbelievable-jeff-t-shirt.jpg

Unbelievable Jeff!!!

Arsenal 0 Peterborough 3

Immobile involved in all three goals....

I will be in New Zealand for the Quarter Final against Blackburn - think I might have to try and find a way of getting near a computer for that one....

Who will get vidal the next 24h will show but not letting nothing go bar over 40m not saying how much but theres a heads up

whilst not really understanding what you just said, you should have made sure you had more than 40p in the bank if you really wanted vidal.