Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

After an investigation by the SMFA' date=' the deal involving Peterborough United and Manchester City regarding Ivan RAKITIĆ has been reversed.[/quote']

Unless this guy is prven to be actually CHEATING (i.e hacked account) this should be reversed again as a legitimate deal. If one of you finds in the rules where it says a manager can not sell who he wants to whom he wants for as much as he wants ill reverse my opinion.

Is it smart, no. Is it likely just stupid fun, probably. Is it lame, Absolutely. but is it cheating, NO. Not at all. so this deal should not be reversed.

Wrecking a club deliberately is against the rules of the game since it heavily disadvantages one club, that is in the rules. Do you honestly believe any of the transfers he has carried out in 5579 benefit the club?

Free Agent Campos Value 2M paid 12M

Poltavet 84 rate 39 yr old paid 12M

6 keepers purchased over the age of 40 none of who will play or rise

All the top players sold or for sale.

All the money thrown away, no decent players left

Yes that is against the rules, don't defend him

Technically Cam you're right but I have to agree with Mistermalcolm on this one.I'm all for people being able to buy and sell who they want as I don't believe in keeping players just because of their name and if you get CV that should end any issues.In this matter though it is blatantly wrecking a side.

Technically Cam you're right but I have to agree with Mistermalcolm on this one.I'm all for people being able to buy and sell who they want as I don't believe in keeping players just because of their name and if you get CV that should end any issues.In this matter though it is blatantly wrecking a side.

I dont disagree, the guy is obviously out for kicks and destroying the team, im just saying people shouldnt throw around the word cheat. This guy is being a loser for sure though.

Joined as Barnsley. Have been here before as Preston but fancied trying to get Barnsley back up to the big time. Surprised such a good squad was free. Want to cut down the size of the squad so get bids in, preferably transfer-listed players first.

Fulham who sit first in div two have opened up talks with four external club players and three internal come on people lets make this one of the best again, loving my time in this setup of late, lets not let one person ruing such a good setup with top managers.

Cristian ANSALDI has completed his move to Fulham from Zenit for £2,700,000 plus Monteiro OTÁVIO and Vinícius ARAÚJO . All other offers were turned down.

Big cost in the youth department at Fulham but one we had to make he will be key here in our promotion push.

Still have five aims, so now to see if I get all of em.

BOLTON have sorted out their squad, 20 players left, 12 came in and we cleared the 30M debt and got rid of some level 3 and 4 concerns.

we now have plenty of depth and hope to make a push for the play offs.

BOLTON have sorted out their squad' date=' 20 players left, 12 came in and we cleared the 30M debt and got rid of some level 3 and 4 concerns.

we now have plenty of depth and hope to make a push for the play offs.[/quote']

good luck, but it won't be easy

Im (formally known as Tom_MFC if you remember me) back in this game world now as Wigan in a relegation dogfight to stay in the 1st division. The team is no where near good enough in certain positions though so gonna be hard.

:confused:

After a spell of near two seasons with low league side Fulham what saw me gain them back promotion to the championship has ended after taking over at Arsenal, the Div 2 side are under Fulham for the time going I aim to bring them back to the top of Div 1 football.