English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

No wonder the Yanks and the Brits are in Iraq. :rolleyes:

American Soldier -> (In a Southern accent) - Hmmmm' date=' this is weird, every time we get ordered to throw bombs at a piece of land, we keep finding oil.

;)[/quote']

You better watch out,saying things like that or you may have an unfortunate "accident.";):P

Anyway the Ukrainian changes resulted in mixed fortunes for me.

Rakytskyy got a +4 to 86.:D

Kobin got a +2 to 86:)

Duljaj got a -1 to 87:(

Yarmolenko got a +8 to 86:eek::D

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

You better watch out' date='saying things like that or you may have an unfortunate "accident.";):P[/quote']

What do you mean?

Anyway the Ukrainian changes resulted in mixed fortunes for me.

Rakytskyy got a +4 to 86.:D

Kobin got a +2 to 86:)

Duljaj got a -1 to 87:(

Yarmolenko got a +8 to 86:eek::D

Had one riser from Ukraine.

Luiz Adriano got a +1 to 89.

I'm a bit disappointed, since I was hoping he will go up to 90.

Very nice banner mate :)

Thanks' date=' why is this so quite now? Isit cause of that new World Championship you lot are joining or is it just cause i haven't been bed yet and it feels like the afternoon? :confused:

Had one riser from Ukraine.

Luiz Adriano got a +1 to 89.

I'm a bit disappointed, since I was hoping he will go up to 90.

Don't be greedy, your division 3, and you want a 90. :eek::P

I didn't have any risers but i did get some in EC430 since the recent rating changes i had Yarmolenko +8 to 86 and Bukharov +3 to 89..

Right i dont normally moan about results' date=' but look at this;

Swindon 5 - 1 D&G

Possesion

46% - [b']54%[/b]

Total Shots

8 - 19

Shots On Target

8 - 11

Mine are in bold, i would of minded a 1-0 loss or something like that but 5-1, SM SORT THIS ME OUT

You gotta love the Match Engine :rolleyes:

Why is it so dead on here ? . Is it due to all of you taking part in that wc ... ? i hope not as this set up was just starting to get good

I don't think so, it's still going to stay active on here, it's just with the new WC just out a few of them are just trying get their teams together

Should be fine though, currently doing my M/R for my result,

Anymore interest in my players on possible loan deals

Thanks' date=' why is this so quite now? Isit cause of that new World Championship you lot are joining or is it just cause i haven't been bed yet and it feels like the afternoon? :confused: [/quote']
Why is it so dead on here ? . Is it due to all of you taking part in that wc ... ? i hope not as this set up was just starting to get good

Guys, just because there isn't a multitude of posts every 10 minutes on this thread doesn't mean that everyone's left. It is a Sunday - i.e. the weekend; the time when families like to get together and do things. People do have lives outside of SM you know...

Just the one riser for me from Ukraine, although I did get it on Friday:

Yevhen Konoplyanka - 77 --> 79

Got a bid accepted for Hazem Emam :D

MR to follow tomorrow..

Had a bid accepted for Jonathan Lund, witch will mean if i can sign the goal keeper i want on loan, Then Joe Lewis will be able to go out to a division 3 or 4 club, only interest i've received so far is Bristol Rovers, anyone else interested?

Working on my M/R from last nights game, been doing it for ages, and then ill do my other report on Jonathan Lund tomorrow witch will be followed on Tuesday by the report from tomorrow nights game.

Another win for Brighton! The only team in the gameworld undefeated in league games this season (i think!) :D

2-0 home win over Yeovil - now five points clear!

Any chance of a nomination for manager of the month or do you have to be in the top div for that?;)

Next up Bury and, as is traditional for me I wont be keeping the same tactics as the last game.

In other news Paul Kohler has signed from North Queensland Fury for £10k.

Another win for Brighton! The only team in the gameworld undefeated in league games this season (i think!) :D

Any chance of a nomination for manager of the month or do you have to be in the top div for that?;)

Next up Bury and' date=' as is traditional for me I wont be keeping the same tactics as the last game.

In other news Paul Kohler has signed from North Queensland Fury for £10k.[/quote']

nomination for the m.o.t.m i think will be like januarys and no u don't av to be in the top div..

and for why is it dead in here, i think none of us has any money left to buy players..

Next up Bury and' date=' as is traditional for me I wont be keeping the same tactics as the last game.

In other news Paul Kohler has signed from North Queensland Fury for £10k.[/quote']

Good to see Hazard on top form

:)

Good to see Hazard on top form

:)

He's doing well mate :-

Played :11

Scored: 4

MoM's : 3

Avg Rating : 8.09

If I can keep hold of him for the season and he stays injury free etc he will be one of the players of my season - as expected, he's quality - him and Stokes (cheers Chewis) have been immense. Together thay have played all 11 games and produced 11 goals and 7 MoM's between them. However Stokes just recieved a straight red and will be sorely missed for three games, so will be even more reliant on Hazard.

Ash also lent me Al Habsi in goal and he's doing ok too.

He's doing well mate :-

Played :11

Scored: 4

MoM's : 3

Avg Rating : 8.09

If I can keep hold of him for the season and he stays injury free etc he will be one of the players of my season - as expected' date=' he's quality - him and Stokes (cheers Chewis) have been immense. Together thay have played all 11 games and produced 11 goals and 7 MoM's between them. However Stokes just recieved a straight red and will be sorely missed for three games, so will be even more reliant on Hazard.

Ash also lent me Al Habsi in goal and he's doing ok too.[/quote']

I checked out your squad the other day, and seriously, you've got a better team than my Peterborough, and your only division 4! :o I've be so unfortunate to get Peterborough, should of waited to join the setup to get a different team.

Face a tough Blackburn tonight in the cup, will play a new formation, new tactics, a couple of changes from the weekend. Hope it doesn't fail! :)