English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

:mad:

darn i hate this league dont win in a moth and 2 of my scoust gone:mad:

Tbf. Everyone could have made a talent scout report on Ibrahim. I could have easily done it and I'm sure Akcent could have done one, but you made it first.

btw, got a bid accpeted for Kleber of Martimo, he seems good. He has scored a couple of goals in the Portgueese league. And oh, did i mention I won a race over MsF's Blackpool to get him:D

:mad:

darn i hate this league dont win in a moth and 2 of my scoust gone:mad:

Everyone knew about him ! , he is having some game time at city and so would obviouslly attract intrest , and btw i had the original bid in aswell as peterborugh you diddnt come in until it had collapsed twice

Everyone knew about him ! ' date=' he is having some game time at city and so would obviouslly attract intrest , and btw i had the original bid in aswell as peterborugh you diddnt come in until it had collapsed twice[/quote']

it not that it is just in seem to have lsot out on everyone i was intersted in oh well life goes on

Everyone knew about him ! ' date=' he is having some game time at city and so would obviouslly attract intrest , and btw i had the original bid in aswell as peterborugh you diddnt come in until it had collapsed twice[/quote']

What about me? I found Ibrahim the day he got added, but really late at night. i came across Eccleston and Boyata as soon as he was added along with Babacar, was going to try and get them all under everyones noses but then scouting reports got updated and people started to find out when i was about to have them accepted, was well gutted..

What about me? I found Ibrahim the day he got added' date=' but really late at night. i came across Eccleston and Boyata as soon as he was added along with Babacar, was going to try and get them all under everyones noses but then scouting reports got updated and people started to find out when i was about to have them accepted, was well gutted..[/quote']

I was saying that me and you were the original 2 bidding on him before yesterdays big bidding war which saw a futher 5 teams enter the race

I was saying that me and you were the original 2 bidding on him before yesterdays big bidding war which saw a futher 5 teams enter the race

Oh yeah, i think you had the first bid, then i started looking through the "updated" clubs and checked Chelsea, City etc and found Ibrahim..:P

The offer for Aurélian CHEDJOU of Lille OSC from Peterborough United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Finally a player coming in! Celebrations!

Just been looking at some stats from this season so far, i've conceded the most goals in division 2, but also nearly scored the most. That shows my defense is awful, so new defenders will be into London Road in the coming days, so should start to concede less and get better results, also thinking of bringing in a 83+ goal keeper, but i don't know..:)

Tbf. Everyone could have made a talent scout report on Ibrahim. I could have easily done it and I'm sure Akcent could have done one' date=' but you made it first.

btw, got a bid accpeted for Kleber of Martimo, he seems good. He has scored a couple of goals in the Portgueese league. And oh, did i mention I won a race over MsF's Blackpool to get him:D[/quote']

I've lost just about all respect I had for you. What a horrible, horrible tactic, you saw how koplfc got blasted for doing that. I mean, seriously, why sink to that level? If you want to get a player, get him fair.

Seriously, what pushed you to do that? You know that it ruins every possible chance for a future transfer between us and, probably, a lot of other teams. I know I'm not going to be selling you any players after that idiotic jerk move you pulled. And trust me, after 2-3 seasons, I start selling GOOD players.

I guess I can take some relief in knowing that within those 2-3 seasons I'll have a better team then you anyway. Sure, you have some pretty good youngsters on there, but you need to have an eye for talent to keep that going and a knowledge about the players you buy. I do. From what I've seen, you don't.

I thought there was still a level of integrity on this forum. Here's a tip: start living up to your nationnality. Swedes are known for their peaceful, neutral approach. Don't be an instigator, especially when it's useless moves that just p*ss people off. Did you really think I wouldn't check the rest of my club messages? If anything, that many club messages just tells me that something is up.

And BTW, I just got home. I wouldn't've gotten home on time to see it. Even if I had, I'm saving my cash for a few other players I know better, so I wouldn't've re-bid. I'm happy with Marcelo instead, better player. So there. You would've been able to get him fair.

I've lost just about all respect I had for you. What a horrible' date=' horrible tactic, you saw how koplfc got blasted for doing that. I mean, seriously, why sink to that level? If you want to get a player, get him fair.

Seriously, what pushed you to do that? You know that it ruins every possible chance for a future transfer between us and, probably, a lot of other teams. I know I'm not going to be selling you any players after that idiotic jerk move you pulled. And trust me, after 2-3 seasons, I start selling GOOD players.

I guess I can take some relief in knowing that within those 2-3 seasons I'll have a better team then you anyway. Sure, you have some pretty good youngsters on there, but you need to have an eye for talent to keep that going and a knowledge about the players you buy. I do. From what I've seen, you don't.

I thought there was still a level of integrity on this forum. Here's a tip: start living up to your nationnality. Swedes are known for their peaceful, neutral approach. Don't be an instigator, especially when it's useless moves that just p*ss people off. Did you really think I wouldn't check the rest of my club messages? If anything, that many club messages just tells me that something is up.

And BTW, I just got home. I wouldn't've gotten home on time to see it. Even if I had, I'm saving my cash for a few other players I know better, so I wouldn't've re-bid. I'm happy with Marcelo instead, better player. So there. You would've been able to get him fair.[/quote']

did he shortlist then unshortlist players?

I hope this shortlisting to distract managers from there bids does not become comon place , Some managers obviously will do anything for some 18 year old mid 70 who has a chance of reaching high 80s in about 7 seasons time even over friendships with other managers on the game. I hope this does not happen again and that pazzano can apologise.

I have also done a transfer report on the other thread :D

Finished my first match report I have done in a while for this setup should be posting a few more every week:)

Nice one, Like the layout ;)

Placed my votes for this month's manager. I'd like to give my reasons behind my picks.

Nominations from Shrewsbury:

Division 1 manager of the month - Special One (Villa)

Some impressive wins (Liverpool, Man Utd) over the last month and a well-deserved 1. place in the big league. I wonder if Villa can stay top through the whole season.

Division 2 manager of the month - SwanseaJack (Swansea)

gadga (Coventry) would be an obvious choice, but I'm a sucker for underdogs and Swansea have really turned it around after an abysmal first month. Well done.

Division 3 manager of the month - Gozzy (Charlton)

Like above, another manager could be considered the obvious choice seeing as Charlton aren't first. Even though Nick is doing a fine job at Barnsley and remains undefeated, he has only been in charge for five games. Maybe next month. Gozzy is on a nice undefeated run in the league and has a solid 2. place.

Division 4 manager of the month - EdMoses (Brighton)

Still undefeated in the league, some good purchases and satisfying rating increases. Not really necessary to say anything more. I hope you start loosing soon, Ed. ;)

Memorable mentions:

Bail (Liverpool)

bibi (Blackburn)

Pazzano (Sunderland)

gadga (Coventry)

Nick Justice (Barnsley)

Middlesbrough FC (Norwich)

liverpool_rule (Millwall)

Andyowls (Hartlepool)

@ NightShroud: You voted for Gozzy as Manager of the Month in D4. Charlton and Gozzy are in D3.

@ .Akcent: Nick Justice and Barnsley are placed under D4 on the front page. Thought you might want to move him up a division. And SirJake isn't the Middlesbrough manager anymore.

Edit: Thanks for the Manager of the Month votes, guys!