English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

i was the only person interested in him at the time...

You were the only person interested when you posted "I'm in a bidding war"?

That doesnt work my friend...

Also keep in mind that it's 6:45 AM here and that the Wellington Silva ticket was mine. So I knew he was coming... 8-)

i dont care if any1 knows because i bid for a player yesterday and last minute like 8 different people bid for my guy so tbh i dont care lol.

Edit: i never get the player i want anyways lol

Yeah but people might not for this player' date=' i've missed out on loads of players and its not nice, you could of had a chance to sign this one. Also is this the kid that's just recently agreed to joining Arsenal in the summer? I was going to place a bid as i came across him before, but i only have 109k so not really enough..:([/b']

Yeah but people might not for this player' date=' i've missed out on loads of players and its not nice, you could of had a chance to sign this one. Also is this the kid that's just recently agreed to joining Arsenal in the summer? I was going to place a bid as i came across him before, but i only have 109k so not really enough..:([/b']

ive only been in this set up for 16 days now ive lost out in 29 players lol. :o

Exactly. I'd be peeved off if I had any cash and a realistic chance at winning the player.

Yeah i know how you feel' date=' happened when i was after Josh Simpson. Then about 11 clubs got involved, i missed out and he hasn't even been played since..:rolleyes:[/color']

omg do u listen.... i was the only person interested in him then....................................... some1 bidded

omg do u listen? What you posted had nothing to do with anything! No one is criticizing you for being interest, they are criticizing for sabotaging my chances at getting him by posting, even if you are sabotaging your own too.

Listen, I'm bankrupt. It's no big deal. This is all hypothetical. Let the Arsenal's of the world get him.

And i've missed out on over 150. But i don't sabotage my chances of getting players..

Exactly. I missed out on Mithyuê, a kid no one on SM would even know about if it wasn't for me. He isn't even very good, I just loved his style and people followed.

It happens in competitive setups...

And Fabregas, you can't say that because you were the first to bid, you should get him. I sent the ticket and knew he'd be on, first thing I did at 6:20 AM was sign on to bid. That doesn't mean I should get him either.

Exactly. I missed out on Mithyuê' date=' a kid no one on SM would even know about if it wasn't for me. He isn't even very good, I just loved his style and people followed.

And Fabregas, you can't say that because you were the first to bid, you should get him. I sent the ticket and knew he'd be on, first thing I did at 6:20 AM was sign on to bid. That doesn't mean I should get him either.[/quote']

In the opening months i was moaning constantly cause this is my first ever competitive setup, and i kept missing out on players, but now im just used to it, its disappointing but after 150+ you get used to it and just move on to another player, sometimes a better player if you do your research...

Exactly. I missed out on Mithyuê' date=' a kid no one on SM would even know about if it wasn't for me. He isn't even very good, I just loved his style and people followed.

And Fabregas, you can't say that because you were the first to bid, you should get him. I sent the ticket and knew he'd be on, first thing I did at 6:20 AM was sign on to bid. That doesn't mean I should get him either.[/quote']

i didnt say i should get him , i just said that i was in a bidding war i didnt mention actually getting him i have a 30% chance of getting him so.. just like any other players.

omg do u listen.... i was the only person interested in him then....................................... some1 bidded

dude, you should probably be aware that many of us keep an eye on players without declaring an interest on SM as it draws attention. I too was only too aware of this guy thanks to various riser threads - of which MsF was a big part I have to say. There's been loads of others that i have bought or not bid on that i have watched anyway without actually declaring an interest.

Its all largely irrelevant any way cos we all play the game differently but, for me, i wouldnt post a players name until a bid had been accepted - regardless of if thats my bid or not.

Each to his own tho. :)

Hence why I don't to scout report on players before I signs them to all my teams (especially before I sign them in this setup). If I would have made scout reports on all players I'm shortlisting that no one else is short-listing, I would make alot!

First Team as I am looking to get the right players on the field for tough upcoming fixtures.

I could only put out the kids mate. Not sure what either of us would get from you basically drubbing me. Sure someone else would give you more of a stretch.