English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

yes very shocking indeed...........

yes your yet to make an offer for granero' date=' i maybe wont sell him but if the offers good enough then maybe i will.[/color']

I wont pay so much for him, so, if you are expecting a big amount of cash then im not interested in him:)

sold- Macedo MICHEL has completed his move to Almería from Millwall for £6,840,000

-Hugo VENTURA has completed his move to Olhanense from Millwall for £3,150,600

Also accepted a bid around 2.5 million for Villanova but It says I would only be left with 1 goalkeeper

That's around 10 million I've raised

Looking to buy at least 2 players with that money and spend the rest on risers

I was lucky that Juarez rose up to 83 as I was short on 80+ to play CB.

Cotterill completes his move to Leeds' date='

And have recieved an accepted bid for Colin Kazim Richards :D

Cotterill leaves for 5.2m & Kazim Richards joins for 5.7m!

Need a bid for Dean Marney :o looks like he'll play his last game for me tonight[/font']

Your team is really coming along nicely mate

you are buying high rated players for quite a cheap price and if you decide to sell them you would be making quite a bit of money. ;)

Just to let everyone know, I will be taking back players on loan who's TB has ended after tonight's game.

Play Liverpool tonight and I'm desperate for something to help me try and avoid relegation. I'm also going to try and add some more quality to my team over the next few weeks and I'm willing to sell all my players so if you are interested then let me know.

really annoyed sm have changed the value it gives against players from external clubs.used to get a good amount for the players l was trading.going to find it difficult to bring players in.a possitive l guess,is that it will stop so many players being purchased at once and managers will need to build a team more if they havent large amounts of cash..

Well its going to look much brighter at Bristol City in a few turns as TBs finish for some very much dead wood here!

Looking to get back to winning ways tonight away to Blackpool' date=' the one team im yet to face as manager in this division. Need to close that gap on top 6![/quote']

Trying out a crazy new 5-2-3 system, just for the heck of it.

Enjoy your victory.

coventry tonight im prepared for a mauling:)

aye do u want another 7-4 thrashing :P

won't be online for about a week after 2nite, thanx to vodaphone putting up a mass outside me house, going to knock out t-mobile dongle signal.....grrrr

Had my bid for Xabi Alonso accepted who will complete his 21.4m move to Liverpool soon' date=' he is also valued at 28m by my chairman:)[/quote']

I noticed this morning, took two players i wanted to take in a couple of seasons. But hey, when would i of ever had that amount to spend on two players?

The Leeds manager is going crazy, £200k for Jake Jervis, £2.35m for Edmund Etsè Hottor.

I noticed this morning' date=' took two players i wanted to take in a couple of seasons. But hey, when would i of ever had that amount to spend on two players?

The Leeds manager is going crazy, £200k for Jake Jervis, £2.35m for Edmund Etsè Hottor.[/quote']

It's possible mate;)

i know its possible' date=' but not for me. I was going to make a move on Chamakh if i get to the top league, but Xabi Alonso i'd never be able to afford it in competitive league. But now, ill get neither. :P[/quote']

There's plenty more fish in the pond:p

I noticed this morning' date=' took two players i wanted to take in a couple of seasons. But hey, when would i of ever had that amount to spend on two players?

The Leeds manager is going crazy, £200k for Jake Jervis, £2.35m for Edmund Etsè Hottor.[/quote']

Jake Jervis is quality. If i knew he was on the DB then i would of gone for him. Scored on his debut for Hereford last week (on loan from Blues). Class goal