English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

After a poor start to the season from my Tottenham team, its all turned around and now im 3rd in the league after beating a strong Chelsea side 4-1. Im also in the quarter finals of the shield against Cardiff. After bring in some good players like Milner, Benzema, Ronaldinho, Saviola, Cannavaro

Hartlepool United continue their spending spree by announcing the signing of 23-year-old Colombian player, Breyner Bonilla. Although listed as a defensive-midfielder, Bonilla recently impressed on his full debut at centre-back for Argentine giants Boca Juniors, looking good as his side comfortably beat River Plate in el superclasico. Bonilla shall cost the Monkey Hangers a fee of £1.3m and could be in line to make his debut against Notts County tonight should the paperwork go through in time.

I only have 567k. I have loads of names im keeping an eye on who i want to sign but don't have enough money to even make a move for anyone. :o

Im in division 3 and I currently have £24 million to spend :D

Need a goalkeeper 2 midfielders 1 defender and a striker and I'll be sorted for the season. Hoping to get my average rating up to about (84/85 soon)

Need a goalkeeper 2 midfielders 1 defender and a striker and I'll be sorted for the season. Hoping to get my average rating up to about (84/85 soon)

well if you have 24 million could you hurry up and buy a keeper so i can recall mine as i need some more money. :)

your chairman wont loan out joe lewis but thanks anyway mate:)

I know, i need my average rating to drop down to 22 to let him go out on loan. When it does he'll be able to go out on loan, basically i need to loan or get rid of a players below 22 out of my general team. :o

The most ill have when i sell the players i want is 14m tops. :o