English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Right seeing as the newspaper on the game is being pathetic i might aswell post it on here the players that can go out on loan from Peterborough. Such as followed -

Craig Mackail-Smith (FWD' date=' 26, 80)

[b']Aaron McLean (FWD, 26, 80)[/b]

Tolgay Ali Arslan (FWD, 19, 74)

Joe Lewis (GK, 22, 80)

Made a bid for him Daniel and Aiden, who is he.... :D

PM him to me. ;)

Guest 1CapWonder

The offer for Milan STEPANOV of FC Porto from Oldham Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly
The offer for Sven ULREICH of VfB Stuttgart from Oldham Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly
The offer for José BAXTER of Dnipro from Oldham Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly
The offer for Free Agent Fabio FIRMANI from Oldham Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly
The offer for Patrick MCCOURT of Celtic from Oldham Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly
The offer for Steven CAULKER of Rotherham United from Oldham Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly
Craig DAWSON has completed his move to Oldham Athletic from Rochdale for £750,000
The offer for Arruda MAZOLA of São Paulo from Oldham Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly
The offer for Robert KIERNAN of VVV-Venlo from Oldham Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly
The offer for Gautier MAHOTO of Hapoel Tel Aviv from Oldham Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly
The offer for Nathaniel WEDDERBURN of Rapid Bucureşti from Oldham Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly
The offer for Mark ALBRIGHTON of Lokomotiv Moskva from Oldham Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly
The offer for Free Agent Paul MARSHALL from Oldham Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Well, did a little bit of scouting last night as you can see. VERY surprised to see a lot of these players available and with little competition. However, I'm happy with what I've done so far. I've brought in a few 10k's (Marshall/Mohoto/Kiernan), a few of my favourite kids that are gonna act as backup (i.e - Caulker/Dawson/Baxter/Albrighton) and a bit of cheap experience that will prove pivotal to keeping this club in the league (Stepanov/Firmani/McCourt) and also, a very good GK who hopefully, will be first in line to replace Lehmann next year, in Sven Ulreich :)

Excellent first days work which I'm happy with!

Well' date=' did a little bit of scouting last night as you can see. VERY surprised to see a lot of these players available and with little competition. However, I'm happy with what I've done so far. I've brought in a few 10k's (Marshall/Mohoto/Kiernan), a few of my favourite kids that are gonna act as backup (i.e - Caulker/Dawson/Baxter/Albrighton) and a bit of cheap experience that will prove pivotal to keeping this club in the league (Stepanov/Firmani/McCourt) and also, a very good GK who hopefully, will be first in line to replace Lehmann next year, in Sven Ulreich :)

Excellent first days work which I'm happy with![/quote']

Caulker had only just come available, along with Baxter and Mohoto, disappointed i missed out on Baxter, Caulker and Dawson though but hey what can i do. All that i brought in today was Fraizer Campbell who i hope will bag over 10 goals before the end of the season, first batch i hope to come on Wednesday against relegation threatened Ipswich. But all in all, Nice work Elliot. :)

Well' date=' did a little bit of scouting last night as you can see. VERY surprised to see a lot of these players available and with little competition. However, I'm happy with what I've done so far. I've brought in a few 10k's (Marshall/Mohoto/Kiernan), a few of my favourite kids that are gonna act as backup (i.e - Caulker/Dawson/Baxter/Albrighton) and a bit of cheap experience that will prove pivotal to keeping this club in the league (Stepanov/Firmani/McCourt) and also, a very good GK who hopefully, will be first in line to replace Lehmann next year, in Sven Ulreich :)

Excellent first days work which I'm happy with![/quote']

There is some talent availible, a lot of talented players were sold and T/B's are being unlifted all the time so some talent isn't bought.

I'm so frustrated, Dorus De Vries must have been on the transfer list for almost a month and i still haven't recieved an offer for him. :(

Amin Nouri's off his T/B tommorow and availible for transfer at c/v :)

Guest 1CapWonder

:D..talented defender me' date=' Swansea and Koplfc have bidded for:p[/quote']

You guys shouldn't give your targets away so easily! Your just asking for people to bid :o

Had a look yesterday but didn't fancy it. Never actually properly impressed me apart from the fact that he's at a big club.

I've only just spotted him at external

:P

Wont be long before he's another Josh Simpson :)

Exactly. :/

You guys shouldn't give your targets away so easily! Your just asking for people to bid :o

Had a look yesterday but didn't fancy it. Never actually properly impressed me apart from the fact that he's at a big club.

I know, I get frustrated when I'm bidding on a player and someone releases information on the forum and then you get so many other people placing bids. Thing is, if people really want a play why do they give there name away, they obviously don't want them as much as they say if they give information away.

Guest drseanfitz

There's a lot of talent out there

Gotta say, I've barely spent any time on this set up, probably less than Elliot and he's only been in it a day, but I found loads of talents around at external and free agents.

I agree' date=' those who say there aren't.. are just lazy.[/quote']

Well i've got two bids in for British talent now. Got a few million to spend, and want to make the most of the cash.

& Hopefully a familiar face at Swansea will return to replace Nouri :)