English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

I've finished the M/R.

Used a different lay-out' date=' although not majorly different, with a slight change font & the odd change. Want to change it up a little on occasion.

Hope it's ok?[/quote']

Very good post :) what a great read , i know understand this whole situation after missing the original bit

If your bored and have a few mins to spare' date=' then why not read through the latest edition of the Championship Check Up on the match report thread. It also offers a bit of classic music to help the effect of it :) I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT! :)[/quote']

Yes Tom.. B)

Xabi Alonso will do;)

Nah' date=' i'll go with Juan Mata. As a younger alternitive to things :P

Very good post :) what a great read , i know understand this whole situation after missing the original bit

Thanks. That's what it was ment to really do, as it was really just me, Ed & Baillie just having a laugh to ourselves :D

The deal reported to be worth £3,475,000 involving Luis JIMENEZ of Real Madrid and Plymouth Argyle has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Never mind :o He was only a back-up choice, as a safe 87 and i'm sure he'll do well at Plymouth :)

The offer for Free Agent Adam BARTON from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

What a steal at £50,000 to what will be Elliot's anger when he hears about it.

Elliot bid CV for Barton (£45,000) and this morning i came in with my own bid of £50,000 and with Elliot offline it got accepted. :)

45 minutes for Preston this season, on Saturday and he's just been added. He'll be a nice addition to the youth squad, and i'll track his progress at Preston although he's quiet a risky buy at the moment

The old stealth ninja cat is lurking again:-

Shrewsbury Town have managed to sign Tongo Hamed DOUMBIA from Rennes on a deal believed to be around £20,000.

Adrian RICCHIUTI has moved to Shrewsbury Town from Catania on a deal believed to be around £2,450,000.

Looks likely he will play Ricchiuti tonight - although he's 90% fit.

Got a bid accepted for Adam Matuszczyk of 1. FC Köln for a fee of £650k. :)

I'm quite pleased with this signing, especially they was no competition for him. :eek: He's one talented player, he's getting game time for Köln and recently, he scored 2 cracking goals in the 2-0 victory over Hoffenheim and what's more interesting is that he was wanted by Man Utd as a teenager, but he turned down to join them. He should get a nice rise, if he continues to play. :)

mR5ZLXOImms

Go to 1:02 and 2:05 to see his goals. :)

I'm quite pleased with this signing' date=' especially they was no competition for him. :eek: He's one talented player, he's getting game time for Köln and recently, he scored 2 cracking goals in the 2-0 victory over Hoffenheim and what's more interesting is that he was wanted by Man Utd as a teenager, but he turned down to join them. He should get a nice rise, if he continues to play. :)

[YOUTUBE']mR5ZLXOImms[/YOUTUBE]

Nice buy, i saw him availbile but wasn't sure of his stats & i've got too many forwards at Swansea.

At Shorpe he'll be influencial for you, very nice buy :)

I'm quite pleased with this signing' date=' especially they was no competition for him. :eek: He's one talented player, he's getting game time for Köln and recently, he scored 2 cracking goals in the 2-0 victory over Hoffenheim and what's more interesting is that he was wanted by Man Utd as a teenager, but he turned down to join them. He should get a nice rise, if he continues to play. :)

[YOUTUBE']mR5ZLXOImms[/YOUTUBE]

Two crackin goals mate - a touch of the EdMoses about both of them. B)

Nice buy' date=' i saw him availbile but wasn't sure of his stats & i've got too many forwards at Swansea.

At Shorpe he'll be influencial for you, very nice buy :)[/quote']

Thanks, actually he's a midfielder. :o:P

Yes, I hope he will be. Anyway, I'm of school for the rest of the week, so I got some time to do some report's, M/R and stuff like that. :)

Thanks' date=' actually he's a midfielder. :o:P

Yes, I hope he will be. Anyway, I'm of school for the rest of the week, so I got some time to do some report's, M/R and stuff like that. :)[/quote']

Oh, well it cerainly looks like he'll be better of with you

;)

I'm of school for the rest of the week also, so expect the M/R's to keep on rolling in :)

I've done an M/R on the Barton signing :) I'm in a bidding war with Dan for another talent, but if i miss out i make go back to some previous targets who are availible at very cheap prices :D

Coincidently' date=' that guy who you are bidding for is called Daniel as well. I'm might make a bid for him, after all, he does have the same first name as me. :P[/quote']

Talk about giving away a transfer target :rolleyes:

The next time i see you've made a bid for a potential signing, then i'll leak his first name or maybe his surname aswell :P

Talk about giving away a transfer target :rolleyes:

The next time i see you've made a bid for a potential signing' date=' then i'll leak his first name or maybe his surname aswell :P[/quote']

dont panic i aint interested in him - just wanna see what happens. ;)

Tiesto also made a 1.95 million bid for him :rolleyes: and then withdrew it immeadiatly :rolleyes:

for the record mate - i have given nothing away about this guy - i have a feeling that certain comments on here will be now properly starting to wind you up - you were genuinely trying to sign the guy after all.

for the record mate - i have given nothing away about this guy - i have a feeling that certain comments on here will be now properly starting to wind you up - you were genuinely trying to sign the guy after all.

He's only one young player, i've beaten Elliot to Adam Barton today so some buisness has been done even if i don't get Jaulo Simpini :P