English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

In the games he has played for Hannover he hasn't been very impressive. Now he is injured until the end of the season. But if he has chances to drop really depends on his performances for Sevilla before his move to Hannover.

Purely based on his Bundesliga performances I would say a 87 is still ok for now but if he won't become better a drop next time could be considered.

According to our Bundesliga expert Timo (timesle), that's his views on Kone.

I've put some work into mind. I can't just make M/R after M/R which i'm not even going to post.

I think it's quite clear that everybody is against this idea mate. Not one person has come out and said they want to see this list. Just because they've not been short-listed doesn't mean that people aren't aware of them or will be aware of them in the near future. In such a competetive set-up, the scouts and managers of smaller clubs need every advantage that they can get, and you giving away potential targets is detrimental to that.

I think it's quite clear that everybody is against this idea mate. Not one person has come out and said they want to see this list. Just because they've not been short-listed doesn't mean that people aren't aware of them or will be aware of them in the near future. In such a competetive set-up' date=' the scouts and managers of smaller clubs need every advantage that they can get, and you giving away potential targets is detrimental to that.[/quote']

Fair enough. Very frustrating though :o

Guest Higgy

Because i've done an M/R only to not post it

:confused:

Catch on Ahmed ... :P

hmm, so the list of 5 external players was an MR?

Guest 1CapWonder

I've finished the post' date=' should i post it?

Like i say, none of the players involved have been shortlisted by any other clubs bar myself (Only to see other interest)[/center']

Mate, why did you STILL continue with the post even though you had such a negative reaction. Just read through this comment and about 10 people said no, with no one saying yes.

I would be totally against this. Although I don't do it here, in 106, I have a very small shortlist, with most players I want in my head or down on paper. Sometimes I don't want to shortlist a player, for tactical reasons, or even just to cut my shortlist down to a specific number there for a specific reason. If you were to do something like that in 106, when I was watching that player, but not openly expressing interest, then I'd be so annoyed.... especially if you weren't interested in buying.

I've finished the post' date=' should i post it?

Like i say, none of the players involved have been shortlisted by any other clubs bar myself (Only to see other interest)[/center']

I think it's a resounding no, mate.

Like I wrote:

Your list would be removing an important advantage from other managers in EC5579, who have put in time and effort to find targets that have not been picked up by the money strong contenders in this game world (just because a player isn't shortlisted doesn't equal that no one is keeping an eye on him).

In a competitive setup, it can be advantageous to NOT shortlist players because there are some managers that scour the game world for players with a INT besides their name. So shortlisting your targets could alert other managers to their presence.

I've put some work into mind. I can't just make M/R after M/R which i'm not even going to post.

I'm not sure what you mean here' date=' but what you have made isn't a M/R, is it? You have made a list with some players (5 apparently) that you believe are worth buying and that no one has snapped up yet.

I think you can decide for yourself, Aidan. If you want to post it, then post it. But ask yourself why on earth you would ever give away transfer targets in a competitive setup!? What would you be getting out of it? Hint: Rep from lazy managers and angry looks from managers that actually put in some work to sign players.

Your previous reply that went something along the line of "I want to activate or speed up the transfer proceedings in the game world". Why is that so important? I'm signing players at a slow pace to max my income. It would be very bad business for me to rush out and buy a 86 rated LB before I have sold my 82 rated LB worth 5 million. So I'm taking my time and I'm probably not the only one.

I'll leave it, but it doesn't give any disadvantage to anyone.

Not entirely true. You helping other teams get stronger is first of all a disadvantage to you, my friend...

yeah but Aidan many of us over night said that we didn't want this and you went ahead with it? Not meaning to sound harsh but obviously if we're saying we don't want something we don't want it.. :o

Why are you so admit to do so many reports? :confused:

I had done all bar the formatting before anyone posted to say it was a bad idea. I haven't posted the M/R have i, so i'm suprised you accusing me of doing something you didn't want.

Would you prefer me not to M/R's Dan, I know what would be easier.