English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Hartlepool extend their unbeaten run to 9 games by defeating Walsall 3-1. Teddy Chevalier gets a brace to keep up his impressive form since joining from Zulte Waregam, with Jordi Gomez getting the ball rolling with his 9th goal in 18 apperances this season. Pleased with my form right now, but not so with the pattern that is emerging:

WWDDWWDDW

Judging by that, I'll win my next game before a likely draw against Sean's in-form Bradford (who are storming up the table). Stay 3rd in the table thanks to Jinx's Shrewsbury and Ed's Brighton both achieving comfortable victories, with a 5 point cushion down to Swindon in 4th.

NO NO NO Coventry lost 3-1 to Watford now in 3rd :o:eek:

the top four is very tight, boy i'm i watching over my shoulder don't like whom are 4 points behind me.... YEP a wee team called Swansea whom keep on buying and strengthen there team...

watching over my shoulder don't like whom are 4 points behind me.... YEP a wee team called Swansea whom keep on buying and strengthen there team...

Lost two on the trot though' date=' against two small clubs

Got QPR next aswell. But in fairness although not being loyal to the players at all - the ratings are getting higher and so are the player values.

After Saturday though i don't have to play anyone in the top 4. But after my 2nd squad lost on Saturday & Wednesday i know i'm not at the quality for automatic promotion most certainly.[/center']

Won 4-0 away to Barnet, very pleased with that.

Stokes, Hazard and Morales are all in too double figures on the goal front now, 3 players with 6 assists - got a nice balance to the side at the minute.

Have played 8 different formations so far, the changing keeps the opposition second guessing and - other than being out thought by Andy and his crazy psyche out abilities :) - its worked very well.

Big week tho, TB up on a number of players so wil get rid of a couple of first teamers to strengthen further.

Finally I've managed to go top of division 3 for the first time this season. Never expected to be so high considering my poor start to the season. Won 1-0 against Wycombe Wanderers and Charlton lost which now sees me top of the table with a 2 point cussion over Charlton and Norwich.

I've also noticed that changing tactics on a game basis is working really well so I might just keep doing that. Need to stay focused as I've got some really tough fixtures coming up.

Anybody else struggling to sign into SM? I keep putting my email and password in but it just won't sign me in to my disappointment as i was about to start my match report!

Anyhow, if i can remember rightly i've now slipped down to 16th, a position frighting enough to know that i was 9th not to long back. This just shows that season's can change ion the blink of an eye. And to make it even better for myself and Peterborough i have Doncaster up next, a side who have largely improved and a side I greatly fear at this current moment, but any whom ill go for a point to pull me from the feared relegation spots and try and pull up to 10th and higher before the end of the season.

Anybody else struggling to sign into SM? I keep putting my email and password in but it just won't sign me in to my disappointment as i was about to start my match report!

Anyhow' date=' if i can remember rightly i've now slipped down to 16th, a position frighting enough to know that i was 9th not to long back. This just shows that season's can change ion the blink of an eye. And to make it even better for myself and Peterborough i have Doncaster up next, a side who have largely improved and a side I greatly fear at this current moment, but any whom ill go for a point to pull me from the feared relegation spots and try and pull up to 10th and higher before the end of the season.[/quote']

Having the same problem.

thought i would try my hand at one of these MR things that you boys go on about. (i have posted two right at the start but this is my first proper one with pics' date=' fonts and all that)

Its my preview of the latter stages of this season for Division Four, where unsurprisingly I tip myself to win the division:rolleyes:!

Let me have your thoughts folks. I know it looks very basic but, ah well, at least i gave it a go![/quote']

Just dropped by to say great work, Ed! Really enjoyable reading.

Oh yeah, Do Prado had 15 assists, not 11 which you mention in the M/R. ;)

Just dropped by to say great work' date=' Ed! Really enjoyable reading.

Oh yeah, Do Prado had 15 assists, not 11 which you mention in the M/R. ;)[/quote']

cheers - thanks for that mate.

have a safe journey back - when thats possible!