English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Nice' date=' very good buys. Both due rises in the french review arent they- +2/3? Worth about 2m a peice more than the CV your paying so after the changes should get a very healthy return - close to £8m for both i woudl have thought.[/quote']

Arnold MVUEMBA cost me 3.8 million. My chairman rates him at 7.8 million.

Joris MARVEAUX cost me 4.3 million. My chairman rates him at 8.7 million.

Obviously both values will be dropping as a bring in some more quality, but they should still make me a profit even without their rises. On that note, Arnold MVUEMBA is looking at a rise to 86/87 and Joris MARVEAUX is a safe 87 with an outside chance of 88.

Im not happy that your bringing more quality in mate - your making it too difficult to catch you!:)

You're already too close for my liking. ;)

It's going to be a nail biter of a season epilogue. I'm still bringing in around 8-10 players before the team is ready for D3.

In all honesty, I think we will both be equipped for very promising season in Div 3 if we both make it[...]

I agree. I don't think we'll finish top of the league, but we definitely won't be in the bottom.

I have just looked through D3. I'm thinking of doing a season preview at the beginning of next season. There are some very good team in that division. Add three decent teams from D4 and three strong teams from D2 and you got yourself one banging season!

[...] if we both make it - i think your there already and I aint to far behind.

There's no way that you are tricking me into jinxing this. ;)

Jokes aside, I have a some difficult away games before the season wraps up (as do you). I'm hoping that I can stay in 1st.

The first two players for Shrewsbury's new look midfield have agreed deals.

The offer for Arnold MVUEMBA of Lorient from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for Joris MARVEAUX of Montpellier HSC from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Only wish i had the money, i was trying to do part exchanges for them but there isn't anyone on my team i want to part exchange. So i had to stand back and watch you take two players that would work well for me.

But hey ho, go some players lined up for next season if i can get around the region of £20-30m margin which will allow me to bring in around 7 first teamers. Placed Dean Moxey up on the market, might sell him now or after his predicted rise if anyones interested?

Only wish i had the money' date=' i was trying to do part exchanges for them but there isn't anyone on my team i want to part exchange. So i had to stand back and watch you take two players that would work well for me.

But hey ho, go some players lined up for next season if i can get around the region of £20-30m margin which will allow me to bring in around 7 first teamers. Placed Dean Moxey up on the market, might sell him now or after his predicted rise if anyones interested?[/quote']

Yeah, it breaks your heart to see players that you had envisioned at your club go to your rivals.

Sound interesting. Looking forward to seeing who you are bringing in!

Had one riser today' date=' and i think its my first riser ever at my club - Krisztián Nemeth rose to 84. :D

My reports tab is saying Chejou has been given a +3 rise, but he's still rated 85? :confused:[/quote']

Nice one!

Obviously a mistake. He wont be reviewed until they get to France.

The offer for Antonio GERMAN of Aldershot Town from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

That's a great deal, don't know how i got him though. I mad the first bid of C/V (70k) with Peterborough & Sheffield United both bidding on him so i withdrew my bid and bid 200k (Max price)

Very good deal for me. Predicted Rise: 72 - 79/80. I should be having a very good week or so with the British rating changes.

Nope. He'll go to 87. No chance of an 88. ;)

Thanks for that' date=' you burst my bubble. :(

Yeah, it breaks your heart to see players that you had envisioned at your club go to your rivals.

Sound interesting. Looking forward to seeing who you are bringing in!

Yeah, me too. ;)

Completed the signing of Seydou Doumbia for £7 million from young boys

My chairman only values him at £6.3 million but he's likely to rise from 86-88 when the swiss ratings are reviewed.

He's likely to leave for CSKA in the summer. (I think) and he has a fantastic goal scoring record and was very surprised nobody else picked him up

So far this season he's played 28 games and has scored 29 goals :eek::eek:

Really delighted with that deal and he's one for the long term

Should start alongside Drogba at the world cup.

Completed the signing of Seydou Doumbia for £7 million from young boys

My chairman only values him at £6.3 million but he's likely to rise from 86-88 when the swiss ratings are reviewed.

He's likely to leave for CSKA in the summer. (I think) and he has a fantastic goal scoring record and was very surprised nobody else picked him up

So far this season he's played 28 games and has scored 29 goals :eek::eek:

Really delighted with that deal and he's one for the long term

Should start alongside Drogba at the world cup.

I had my eye on him, but the price tag put me off abit, and i didn't know a huge lot about him, i guess I'm kicking myself currently. :o

I had my eye on him' date=' but the price tag put me off abit, and i didn't know a huge lot about him, i guess I'm kicking myself currently. :o[/quote']

Yea seen a couple of videos of him and he looks like a good player. The likes of Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea and Fulham wanted him but it looks like he signed for CSKA for around £12 million. Will be interesting to see how he does over in Russia. B):rolleyes:

right folks - just posted a huge MR in which i have used current form to predict:-

1st Division

Champions

Runners Up

the three relegated teams.

2nd, 3rd and 4th Divisions

Divisional Champions

Divisional Runners up

The Promotion Play off spaces

The three relegated teams.

Took quite a while, would be interested in any comments - appreciate its very text laden but its already big without adding further pictures!

:)

right folks - just posted a huge MR in which i have used current form to predict:-

1st Division

Champions

Runners Up

2nd' date=' 3rd and 4th Divisions

Divisional Champions

Divisional Runners up

Took quite a while, would be interested in any comments - appreciate its very text laden but its already big without adding further pictures!

:)[/quote']

Ive already read it and its a great post, the texts a tad too big but apart from that top notch post.

peterbrough to go down dan will be im pressed :D

cam REP again need to spread.

1st Division

Champions

Runners Up

Divisional Champions

Divisional Runners up

LIKED IT:cool:

1st Division

Champions

Runners Up

Divisional Champions

Divisional Runners up

Looks nice. :)

It looked even nicer when you said Shorpe will escape relegation! :D

1st Division

Champions

Runners Up

Divisional Champions

Divisional Runners up

Great efforts there.