English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

btw guys' date=' you know HRTVSVN (wrong but i think you know who im on about) his hartlepool. MadridXxXLiete can you put it on the list :D as well as our new manager koplfc :D

btw way mate, welcome and good luck.

does anyone watch the weather? whats the weather forcast for tonight across the westmidlands? :o[/quote']

snow snow and even more snow.:D:D:D

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

btw guys' date=' you know HRTVSVN (wrong but i think you know who im on about) his hartlepool. MadridXxXLiete can you put it on the list :D as well as our new manager koplfc :D

[/quote']

added them both now :)

swanseajack absolutely love your report on your new chairman! very creative mate.

Just about to do a report on ME being announced as the new manager' date=' also just checking through the so far done transfers i the game world:)[/font']

You should see the new one, just posted

:P

If you haven't have a look on the other thread, posted 21:51 i think :)

4 MR's Today, two very long :)

Hopefully my school will be off tommorow in Swansea, currently around 6 cm of snow aswell as their being light snow throughout the night,

Will be gutted if it's not

does anyone watch the weather? whats the weather forcast for tonight across the westmidlands? :o

Slight bit of now coming down from the south west moving through the midlands over night mate' date=' 1-5cm, nothing really.

Completely off topic but is anyone a 'Coming of Age' Fan if so BBC3 Tonight 10:30

:D

Na, watching 'survivors' at the moment and then going to watch celebrity big brother whilst having my tea, then i might watch 'being human' on iplayer. pretty good aye? :P

No snow here in Glasgow :(

Typical' date=' coldest weather in the summer but no snow at winter just ice :([/quote']

I don't think it's ever snowed here in Cairo, ever! lol my school was closed last month though for having too many Swine flu cases :P

No snow here in Glasgow :(

Typical' date=' coldest weather in the summer but no snow at winter just ice :([/quote']

Wait! its coming after tomorrow mate, after its come through midlands over night it should hit Scotland on Thursdays midday.. I need to sort my Peterborough team out, but my mums laptops rubbish and shes giving me an earache! and my computers gone away to have data transfered to a new PC (witch ill get tomorrow afternoon).

Just completed my Report on the other thread:)

If a club came free in this game world, could/would a manager in the game world get it offered? Like people get offered an international job sometimes? Just wondering, and if they do, what's it based on best average points?

Also, placed a few bids on players and got a few hopefuls shortlisted, but Peterborough have got such a poor transfer kitty for what i need to do!

Anyway, got about 4 days to complete deals, but team is sorted for weekend game vs Middlesborough and just trying to strengthen in certain area's hopefully on loan right back Coleman will help. Thanks to Fercasti too for letting me have him on loan:)

If a club came free in this game world' date=' could/would a manager in the game world get it offered? Like people get offered an international job sometimes? Just wondering, and if they do, what's it based on best average points?

Also, placed a few bids on players and got a few hopefuls shortlisted, but Peterborough have got such a poor transfer kitty for what i need to do!

Anyway, got about 4 days to complete deals, but team is sorted for weekend game vs Middlesborough and just trying to strengthen in certain area's hopefully on loan right back Coleman will help. Thanks to Fercasti too for letting me have him on loan:)[/font']

yes if its in the top 2 divisions if its a lower league team i dont think it does and all i know is you have to be doing well in the league you have to be in charge of a team for more than 5 games and you will only ever get offered jobs of a better club

yes if its in the top 2 divisions if its a lower league team i dont think it does and all i know is you have to be doing well in the league you have to be in charge of a team for more than 5 games and you will only ever get offered jobs of a better club

and would it be offered to other manager's too? Just i want to stay in this league' date=' and i'm surely going to be working hard on getting my team into the top division but i get attached to clubs if iv spent about 3-4 months at them, and i wouldn't want to be under pressure about taking a better job if another manager was going to take it, what are the chances too of being offered a job?

Sorry for all the questions:)[/font']

and would it be offered to other manager's too? Just i want to stay in this league' date=' and i'm surely going to be working hard on getting my team into the top division but i get attached to clubs if iv spent about 3-4 months at them, and i wouldn't want to be under pressure about taking a better job if another manager was going to take it, what are the chances too of being offered a job?

Sorry for all the questions:)[/font']

if your doing well it will happen its bound too. you only get offered the job at a better club though

if your doing well it will happen its bound too. you only get offered the job at a better club though

Yeah' date=' i'd obviously want a better job. No manager wants to go down really, do they? I doubt ill get offered a job but i'd like to be offered a div 1 team (that is if my Peterborough team doesn't go there at the end the season.

I can't believe there ain't been another post on the reports thread since mine:o

Where is everyone too? [/font']

Yeah' date=' i'd obviously want a better job. No manager wants to go down really, do they? I doubt ill get offered a job but i'd like to be offered a div 1 team (that is if my Peterborough team doesn't go there at the end the season.

I can't believe there ain't been another post on the reports thread since mine:o

Where is everyone too? [/font']

in bed maybe:o

im lucky i have not got college tomorrow otherwise i would be fast asleep now.

in bed maybe:o

im lucky i have not got college tomorrow otherwise i would be fast asleep now.

Bed? at this time:rolleyes::P

I'm going to do a bit more looking about for players for 'the posh' team, then might go on xbox or bed and watch some Jeremy Kyle. (what would you choose?:P)